What do you guys think about big labias? Turn on or turn off?

What do you guys think about big labias? Turn on or turn off?

Attached: 1568262888936.jpg (769x1024, 79.18K)

Turn off. Only fags like dicks and only jews like nigger dicks.

Fuck off incel.

Pussy is pussy. This chick is fine.

I agree

Attached: 1568263008727.jpg (769x1024, 78.64K)

When i was a kid it bothered me, now i kinda like it. I agree with the user that said pussy is pussy

personally my gf's got a puffy vulva and I find it hot AF, as long as the girls got good hygiene eating out has become a meal of the gods

Tastes like piss to me

It's all contextual for me, and in this context it looks good. I personally cannot just look at a pussy itself and be aroused I need the greater context of the woman it's attached to. In terms of this broad it works perfectly well

Labioplasty

Don't love how they look but they feel nice when you're in there.

i have never had sex and think labias are at all related to how much sex a woman has had therefore i think they're gross

The bigger the better

Attached: image.jpg (577x1024, 87.95K)

moar pls. She's amazing

I don't care one way or the other. If she wants me to fuck her, i like her pussy.

Attached: 1568263201699.jpg (2320x3088, 865.14K)

Moar, my god she's a 10

any pussy spread open?

It's the best imo

Not a fan. Was fucking a chick for about a year that I absolutely was crazy about. Great tits, enthusiastic in bed, and would let me do whatever I wanted. Unfortunately, she had arby's size labia. Every time I stripped those panties off of her, there they were. I love to eat pussy too, and I grew to hate going down on her. Ended up losing interest in her solely because I couldn't get past her giant pussy lips. Shame. She would have made a great life partner.

this

Attached: 1568262908257.jpg (769x1024, 81.1K)

You're the worst.

I fucking hate mounted TVs with exposed cords like that. Get your shit decent looking

you're an idiot

Yea I agree with this

samefag

A fine Amazonian subject.

You either like the physical attributes of your partner or you don't. I didn't like her giant pussy lips.

If you were a real man, you'd force her to get those things lasered off to a better aesthetic.

That makes you a shallow cunt.

This girl is smoking hot, yeah her labia is less than ideal, but this is a no-brainer exception, the girl is hot as hell bottom line.

Almost like everything
One night or two bc she's good looking
Imagine that saggy thing after 5 years...

You're not alone mate.

Can't stand it too.. i love to eat pussy, but if i see this... nops.

Dont care for small tits or anything else, but this kind of pussy is deal breaker...

Oversize labia all have the same smell, not great.