Thank you USA for letting this man live in a big white house...

Thank you USA for letting this man live in a big white house. His natural place in life is on a street corner yelling crazy bullshit.

Don't put him in charge of anything, of course.

Attached: 93086066_1169566753390541_5242451173285298176_n.png (640x630, 495.05K)

Attached: I HATE NIGGERS.jpg (500x607, 35.3K)

Quotes taken out of context. Trump could solve cov19 in a month if the liberals stopped getting in the way.

>I HATE NIGGERS.jpg
the trump defender polfag hates black people, how shocking

You people failed when you thought Hillary would win back in 2016 and didn't go out to vote, now you're crying about how "America fucked up". No, you bunch fucked up for not voting him out in the first place. Now the same tactic with Bernie, "We can't vote because voter suppression." Bernie lost big time because complacent retards didn't go out to vote, stop blaming other people for problems you helped create.

>Trump could solve cov19 in a month
Just like Putin will in Russia, I'm sure. Visited your grandparents lately? Last chance ...

What does it feel like to have Stage 3 TDS?

Attached: 1576903851390.jpg (475x350, 17.49K)

And the clueless libtard can't refute this in any way so he resorts to baseless strarman arguments.

Nothing new to see here.

Oh, look, a FAKE accusation of racism !
More lies from the trump camp !

Trump is NOT an "orange man" through no fault of his own.
He is a WHITE man who paints himself orange.

> Trump could solve cov19 in a month if the liberals stopped getting in the way.

But.... how can those mentally ill snowflake morons BE in the way of King Emperor Superman Donald?

Why doesn't he just lock them up ?

Orange man very bad. And very Stoopid.

You are correct. The President who uses too much spray on tan has been displaying criminal incompetence and should be removed from office.

I can't believe this is a real conversation. When did we get to the twilight zone?

Actually most of Trump's 2nd Term will be literally spent putting those who mocked him behind bars.

Attached: 000-354.jpg (282x179, 6.44K)

> Haha yes I agree completely fellow #Resister. Orange Man is truly bad.

your mom could solve most of her problems if you lost weight
got a job
and moved out

#faggot

>> Haha yes I agree completely fellow #Resister. Orange Man is truly bad.

#Cringe

>Orange Man is truly bad.
#faggot

lmao keep telling yourself that retard

Sure thing, kiddo

Attached: 1579716669872.jpg (1024x1024, 334.38K)

Attached: 1583683015557.jpg (558x479, 145.34K)

>Thank you USA for letting this man live in a big white house.

Trump is a millionaire, had he not been president his house would probably have been nicer

I can only imagine how miserable someone is bringing up Donald Trump and on Yas Forums. That's like depression on top of depression. lmao. I also think its hilarious God is killing democrats with this plague. I wake up smiling every fucking day.

OP, why did you suck off a nigger?

>I can't criticize the shitstain I elected
>you have TDS
>durr i like that dumbocrats are dying
faggot

>I wake up with a nigger sucking my cock every day

America deserves Trump. Laughing stock of the world should have a clown as a leader

imagine believing this sincerely

Attached: 000-062.jpg (1024x768, 37.96K)

but hes still bad right? you still think everything he says and does is bad right? sooo orange man bad?

I said he would be good to a colleague years before he got voted for, he was a normal person who made lots of money, also intelligent. Everyone has flaws, the man isnt stupid, and old england threw in boris, this is brilliant.
Putin, trump and boris.
Like the man who could kill a bear (putin) vs the man who could have a bear killed, (trump) with the man who just wants a teddy bear as the referee.

With this we also chucked in a virus, ultimate kek of history.
Its a crime to be in a group and normies are going rage sadism over it. Its just a great excuse to sit in playing video games, atleast its a nicer way to die than animals eating you or burning in a box, not getting stabbed and raped, just having the flu.
earth2020.

Waiting on air ambulance to abide by the 2 meter distancing rule, by suspending patients by a 2 meter piece of rope out the helicopter, would be a funny image.

He's a narcistic fucking loser

>Dems: "The President is horrible because he didn't order a national shutdown! He should have done that!"
>Also Dems: "No, the President can't order a national reversal of a shutdown!"

You are stupid.

what level of mental illness are you op?

Attached: coof.jpg (938x997, 79.2K)

I want more negative rate tax refunds. Liberals here on the on the coasts have made 2 trillion in 2 years.
Recession or not, this has been incredible.
Also the damage he’s doing to the GOP is legend. Give him 4 more, and find a good candidate under 80 ffs.
The middle class deserves this. They voted for it ;))

>made lots of money
He pissed away billions so he could pretend he made millions. The "I'm a Billionaire" didnt even start until his campaign, dude always just said he was "successful" with any dollor figure being rare.
The sad thing is he was a billionaire, just inherited, until he had to put his name and face everywhere.

>fellow #Resister
#faggotplsstop

>common sense
>mental illness
pick one trumpshit

Oh yew engrish impeckable!! Yew maka sensu!! Goodu notu trollu farmu

Depressed. lol
Wishes his dick didn't look so frumpy, sad, lonely, and untouched by the opposite sex.

Ha ha ha ha. You stupid faggots.

>no u
>i'm not the faggot u are
#faggot

ATTN
When you see
>”#resister”
You arr dealing with jidf

Do not talk to the israeli. Do not engage trump’s Jews. Keep it pushing.

That is all, America.

I love enraging it tho

Insane liberal memeing
>non sequitur followed by self congratulatory masturbation

>carrots are orange therefore Republicans are hypocrites
>*drop mic*

>fellow #Resister.

Attached: you.gif (500x500, 1.74M)