Is letting your GF have a GF make me a cuck? I still fuck my GF and her gf will watch...

Is letting your GF have a GF make me a cuck? I still fuck my GF and her gf will watch.. haven’t fucked the other girl yet but they both cook for me and walk around half naked. Discuss am I a cuck?

Attached: 86C02C4F-C10F-4C0C-934A-88A5F487DDDF.jpg (1080x1080, 301.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/g3qGubN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's only a matter of time till they kick you out.

Yep, you are

if you have to ask then the answer is yes

Do you pay for everything?

What if I start fucking the other girl? I see she wants to have a threesome just my GF I think is ready.. we’ve been together for awhile.

No we go three ways. Sometimes we pay for each other’s stuff like I bought them Mc flurries the other day

The better question is who tf is that hot chick??

It's like crabs in a boiling pot, at first you're fine chilling in some room temp water but before you know it the water is boiling and you are fucked. This will happen too but with lesbianism.

Never thought of it that way lol.. maybe you’re right. I’ve been with my GF for almost a decade though. And her love for me is still there

This is larping bullshit but I'm bored. OP, what do you contribute to the relationship?

if you have to ask then the answer is still yes

>what do you contribute to the relationship?

>Sometimes we pay for each other’s stuff like I bought them Mc flurries the other day
HA HA HA HA HA HA. Okay, none of this is real, but yeah you're being cucked AND you'll be kicked out soon.

My parents are higher middle class so THEY DO pay my rent but other than that and the love and history built w my gf nothing really oh I do clean around my place but other wise nothing but love support and dick for my GF.

that wasn't even me Yas Forumsro you're entire being is clearly cuck made

I’m really not larping I’m sure I’m not the only guy out there with a bi GF I just wanted opinions on my situation if I’m classified as a cuck for letting my GF and a lil female side chick

my gf is "bi" too but she can't fuck anyone without me period. when ur not a cuck you don't have to HOPE for a 3way with YOUR girlfriend wtf.
just tell her youre going to fuck both of them you stupid beta bitch

Ok imma get real. Being a "cuck", whether voluntary or not, is about the humiliation of not being worthy of a monogamous relationship. On the same hand, monogamy isn't the epitome of relationships.

Do you want to be in a monogamous relationship? If yes, then yes you're currently a cuck.

Before asking about what others think, lay out what YOU think. What's your stance on your situation? Ultimately that's the only thing that matters.

You're not only a cuck, but a dumbfuck.

Not a cuck but this can’t and won’t last. Hopefully she comes to her senses and realizes being lez isn’t all it’s cracked up to be

Do you also fuck your GF’s gf? If not, then yes, you are being cucked. Unless you are also fucking other girls, then it is an open relationship.

>worthy of a monogamous relationship

I was with my wife for 9 years, we had a 5 year old kid when she DECIDED she was gay. Left the very next day and had apparently been fucking our good friend that wasn't even in the home.

They're laughing at you when you're not looking.

Women are whores and liars to their core, they can't help it, you should never forget this.

Pics of them?

No it isn't. Guess how much society cares about what you think of yourself... Not a fucking thing. Nothing anyone has ever thought about themselves matters to anyone, not even the person having the thought.

This does not make you a cuck.

Asking on Yas Forums if you're a cuck or not makes you a cuck.

Cuck.

Fact
I'm in a relationship with 2 girls atm and i fuck them both. and they fuck each other. No one else. Also sometimes we bring other skanks in but always just women and im the master and commander. I'm close to a cuck but you.. You're fucked my guy

Sorry im wrecked,
I ment to insult OP not the other post

Nah you're not a cuck.

You may be a cuck.

OP is a fag. Top kek

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 7.07K)

imgur.com/g3qGubN

why are you asking Yas Forums for relationship advice? I can't imagine a worse website to pick for this kinda shit.

You're definitely a bitch for two women.

You're about 3 months away from walking in on them strapped up and ready to destroy your asshole for a few hours.

this guy is a cuck too.

Who gives a shit? Are you happy? Stay. Not happy? Feel cucked? Leave.