Be me

>be me
>match with thicc cutie on bumble
>have a good conversation going
>pass out and she messages me while I'm sleeping
>wake up, read message, can't think of a response
>end up having friends over and getting black out drunk
>want to message her back but i ended up leaving her on read for a day
>feel guilty but lack social skills to mend situation. She probably feels so hurt

that was last thursday, now it's tuesday and I want to talk to her again but I don't know what to say? Last message was us talking about music we liked. She had a very similar taste to me and I said 'it sounds like you like good music ;)' and she responded 'could say the same to you *blowkissemoji*'

what do?

Attached: wood rinse.jpg (600x600, 375.29K)

what do i do?

Respond. Did the invention of the smartphone just rob people of basic human skills? Respond back.

Umm.... apologise and explain what happend?

is that her in the op?

No. She looks a bit like her though. Less of a gunt on my bumbleqtpie tho.
no my autism, lack of woman friends growing up and adult virginity have robbed me of my basic female-conversing skills
I can't though cause she'll know I'm lying

Are you lying about getting blackout drunk, or being asleep during the conversation? What about wanting to message her back? What about autism? All lies?

everything is true, but she will think I'm lying. I don't wanna tell her I got blackout drunk. I do wanna message her back.

I don't know fuck this is what happens every time. I get asked a question and I gte completely owned

post screenshots

Why aren't you responding back to her yet? Everything's been handed to you on a silver platter, and in spite of your spineless behavior.

because I'm a fucking idiot that's why. I don't know. I just get so nervous when talking to women.

No

There are social restrictions. How did you manage to have friends over for drinks? Are you and your friends dickheads, or do they just not exist?

then just fucking reply to her and say hi you cunt

I feel like you got drunk and feel asleep on your own.

I had one friend over for a few hours

its super easy
>sorry, its been a hectic week, how are you? staying safe?
coronavirus has given every guy a easy opening for the next few months - casual concern for the health and safety of others.

>end up having friends over and getting black out drunk
>end up having friend over and getting black out drunk
FTFY

>She probably feels so hurt
Holy shit, dude. Rein in that false ego. I can guarantee she hasn't given you a second thought and has likely been messaging 5 other guys while you've been obsessing over this like an autistic virgin.

alright I ended up playing NHL20 against my friend while we were both drinking and we were chatting on head set.

So you were lying. Also, you're not supposed to have anyone over, even if it's just one of your queer friends.

Op, you basically sperged your way out of an interested woman and instead of trying you make amends you want to justify your shitty choices

You still have a chance, apologise and make sure you don’t pull such an autistic stunt again

when you start lying for no conceivable reason, it officially become a pathology. no wonder you're an adult virgin.

>end up having no one over, drank a light beer, fell asleep with my dick in a sock, went to Yas Forums to lie about my night in order to cope with my loneliness and depression
FTFY

>i had friends over
>i had friend over
>i played xbox alone
premium relationship material right here

the way this thread went is how I picture my next message to her going..

Not sure if you’re OP but have some confidence. If it goes wrong, it goes wrong. Nothing lost, nothing gained

you're doing some serious mental gymnastics if you're concerned about her catching you not telling her something that didn't happen

Then stop acting like an autistic teenager.

I'm 26 and I've never had a girlfriend. I've had like 20 matches in the past 2 years and I've blown it with every single one.

i tried committing suicide because my girlfriend wanted to spend too much time together

well atleast you have someone who wants to spend time with you.

i know, and i still wanted to kill myself. so whats stopping you?

Dude, listen. You messed up and are treating it like the end of the world, don’t. You didn’t hurt her in a major way, you can still recover. Stop trying to justify your shitty decisions on Yas Forums and try to make amends as soon as fucking possible. If it fails, you’ve hopefully learned your lesson and won’t fail again. Hope for success and don’t act like a spastic