Anyone else happy that the pandemic is killing off the old fucks and retards? I hope it goes higher

Anyone else happy that the pandemic is killing off the old fucks and retards? I hope it goes higher.

Attached: 1585438131727.jpg (750x844, 64.93K)

Well both of my parents and a big chunk of my family are old fucks... so I'm a bit concerned.

Couldn't agree more. The less Trumpcucks the better.

just inherit all their stuff

shoudl finally clear up the job market with all these fucking entitled boomer pieces of shit fucking dying off.
I am thrilled.

hmm not really. the younger generation has never been tested by a real crisis like a world war and are generally lazy, incompetent, EXTREMELY narcissistic, dishonest, and weak

RIP make sure you get all their shit

>incompetent, EXTREMELY narcissistic, dishonest, and weak
Like the 70 year old POTUS ?

this

I mean atleast there's years for them to grow a back bone

yes. i am a nurse. old people are little less annoying than junkies and children but fucking retarded anyways.

Oldfag here
Just do the math.
Inheritance at a young age would likely ruin your life.
If you're 20 and inherit 2 million, you will likely be broke by 45. At that point, you'll likely have no job experience, relevant education and no social security saved.
so yeah, you'll have fun young but die destitute.

Niggers are trumpcucks now?

do you actually want to make a point or just throw out words and leave it up to audience to interpret?
if you havent grown a backbone by your early 20s you wont get one. in my opinion "a backbone" is instilled mostly by the parents

I'm pretty mad it doesn't kill off everyone in general.

Niggers suckle that Trump cock to try and get money

Nobody younger than 90 was old enough to experience ww2, the youngest ww2 serviceman was born in 1930 and Afghanistan has been a rougher war than Vietnam.

Pay your taxes. I just got my SBA loan approval

Yes, and I'd like to see Trump get it too.

k. since youre dumb i will ask you to explain how that is relevant to this discussion so far.
in the future if i need someone to list facts from a wiki page ill come to you

>and Afghanistan has been a rougher war than Vietnam.
k

youve never fought in a war or been exposed to a situation where you life was legitimately in danger

I already got my 1200 from the govt. I hate how even the ass wipes who only worked 1 day a month still get 1200

That is not why the job market is fucked, thank automation, exported jobs and imported workers.
If the people charge are allowed to kill off all the poor boomers without ever having to address income equality, it will only be worse for the upcoming generations.

You implied boomers were tested by ww2 when they are literally the lazy fuck babies of the generation that actually did.

Covid killed the voice actor of solider from tf2... I would like covid to stop now.

It did?!

More like nigger killer
LOL

Attached: 1586848204457.jpg (1439x1424, 429.5K)

So basically god is correcting his mistake

I am not an edgy underage anymore.

>ambushed from almost any angle in a thick ass jungle
>fuck ton of tripwires and other traps
>planes and helos can't see shit, might hit friendlies
>50k dead
>300,000 wounded
Vs
>fucking around in a desert, maybe hear a round go way over your head, fire at what you think looks like a guy shooting at you until air support fucks em up
>~2k dead
>20k wounded
Yeah, really seems like a "rougher" war

it will kill zoomers like you too, just give it sometime

Bold of you to assume I don't want to die

Yeah