Anons im feeling insecure, is 6 inches big enough?

anons im feeling insecure, is 6 inches big enough?

Attached: sizes.jpg (300x415, 36.77K)

I'm 7in and still insecure

Why? are your hands bigger than 6 inches?

Leta see it

Sounds big enough to me, but this is coming from someone who wishes they had a bf with a 7 cm - 4" dick

6 inch dick is good enough for my boyfriend :3

Ya beat me by 8"

If you can do push-ups and not touch the ground, you're too short.
Or maybe too weak.
I forget.

Which one means "well done"?

show pussy

Yes. Even 5 is big enough.

kek, good standard

Bro you're good, I'm only 4.3 inches

When measuring do you do erect or non erect?

what you think? 23m
17,6 ish cm / 6,9 inches
not fully hard here either, think i can do 0,4-5 cm longer on a good day
always been insecure of my dick, as all guys are

Attached: MuhDiick (32).jpg (1389x2259, 634.34K)

Imagine being 2.76 inches in length and being unable to blame it on a medical condition

those little dots under the head of your dick are really gross user, i would never suck something like that

am i right?

Attached: b05b48d8-9236-4d3e-9290-0b9579aa55fe.jpg (1280x1172, 115.45K)

Looks good to me

They're called pearly penile papules - I like them and wish I could suck on them

Coming from a femanon, I personally don't care too much about length because I'm kinda small and anything more than 6 hurts a little.
You're fine OP.

looks like the dick of a faggot

Nice. That's big in my book.

Thanks guys, nice to hear
likes to take pictures of it, because i have a thing for dicks, not guys, but dicks

Yes

Tits or gtfo.

this like doesnt matter what size your dick is you're still going to have insecurities

thanks to you too

>anything more than 6 hurts a little.
I might be a sick person, but I like it when my girlfriend tells me I'm too big and I'm hurting her. Makes me want to fuck her more roughly, she never tells me to stop, but she does complain about the pain.

Why do you fags press the ruler all the way to your waist area. That doesn't count. You cant even get it all the way in in most positions.

Size doesn't matter to most, but the ones that it does matter to it matters a lot. Quit worrying about dumb shit. Most women that you get in bed you've already fucked them with your mind before you even touch him with your dick. I never had sex until I was married. My wife on the other hand, had five previous partners and almost all of them were bigger than me. One guy was 9 and 1/2 in for crying out loud. I'm not little at 7 in, but if I was to try to compare myself to the other cocks she had, I would always be insecure. We've been together for 18 years, and not a single time we fucked has she failed to come. I asked her one time why she settled on me and not one of her boyfriends with a humongous cock. she straight up told me they had zero fucking personality and bored her to death. She also told me that several times she didn't even come with the big dicks and that the one guy who was smaller than me made her come a lot too. It's more mental with women than it is about physical pleasure.

aint pressing, the ruler is just laying there on the table, but get your point

>he married a roastie as a virgin

Attached: ezgif-6-1d514a0ad61b.gif (130x201, 1.6M)

Yeah I get it. Sometimes I kind of like the pain because I feel like he's dominating me. But overall, short or long, it's still the same amount of pleasure, except that longer can hurt sometimes.

Does she know she's your "girlfriend"?

Am I big enough?

Attached: 2020-04-13-20-58-15.png (660x754, 643.77K)

I'm 7" and thick, like really thick, anyone telling you size doesn't matter is either lying or it's a cope. Every single girl I've been with has said a variation of "You're so big" or "You're so thick" while fucking. Every. Single. One. Women want a big thick cock, length is probably less important after 6", it's about girth. They want to be "filled up", I've been told this many times. Prolly just kill yourself if you aren't 7"+ and thick.

Unlike you, atleast he's not a virgin anymore.

I mean, we've lived together for almost a year at this point.. so I'd assume so?
My girl doesn't really get off as hard with penetration, she's more into clit stimulation, and that's usually how I finish her off. The "going too deep" and aggressive fucking is more for me than her, I guess that's why she puts up with it, even if it hurts a lot.

Cool story bro.

The reason they say these things is because you're thicker than average, it can be a shock or it can be uncomfortable. Doesn't mean an average sized cock isn't going to feel just as good.

I'm 5.5" and I've never felt insecure about it at all, but at the same time I'm way into SPH lol I don't get it

he's also practically a boomer, so i dont give a shit, he can have fun with his roastie all he wants

Attached: (19).jpg (256x256, 8.52K)

>as all guys are
not really dude.

Lol your girl must be fucking miserable with your pansy ass. Can't get her off with penetration means you have a baby dick and no rhythm haha. I guarantee I would be balls deep in your wife within 2 weeks of meeting her.

Nice larp, has a women ever even looked at you user? You type like an incel.

Yeah I'm the same. I get off from clit stimulation. But being fucked is a completely different sensation to me that I don't associate with cumming, and I love it just as much. I actually get off on the pain sometimes though

like im content with it, but i think all guys think about if its enough, or like if she will tell her friends if they are talking about sex, if she willl say its big

Lol cope more? If I had a fuckin dollar for everytime I've heard some variation of "You're so big" as their eyes roll around crazily... It's about the feeling of being "filled" that they want, not so much the depth. I've slammed the uterus wall only twice with 2 very petite girls, it was not good times for anyone.

It's really common for women not to be able to orgasm from penetration.

>I actually get off on the pain sometimes though
That's pretty wild, I would def say that my girlfriend and I have pretty good sexual chemistry, but I know for a fact she really doesn't enjoy me deep dicking her, or much of the rough play. I'm actually gonna bring it up with her later, cause I'm realizing it's actually pretty important to me. Thanks femanon.

i'd be more worried about that herpely erpely i see OP

Wtf does that even mean? Here's a pic from my buddy's gf that she sent me because she heard how big I am. Long term gf, completely monogamous. She didn't stop there either.

Attached: received_130520911620905.jpg (1080x1920, 194.91K)

Yeah because the average dick size is like 5 inches and the average guy has no idea what the fuck they're doing haha.