God fucking dammit. Why is ReCaptcha being so fucking autistic? Like...

God fucking dammit. Why is ReCaptcha being so fucking autistic? Like, I swear to fucking christ if I have to click ONE MORE group of fucking fire hydrants or crosswalks or, god forbid, buses again, and get the same message telling me I got it wrong, I'm gonna cut my own fucking face off. ffs.

Attached: so-this-guy-wasnt-too-happy-about-being-in-this-recaptcha-303220.jpg (610x878, 242.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deathbycaptcha.com/user/login
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just pay for some third world brown people to solve them for you
deathbycaptcha.com/user/login

I love tractors so I’m stoked when I get to choose 3. Challenge myself to figure out make n model.

Wholesome user

If it wasn't digital currency only, I'd have a pass. It seems like any method to get digital currency wants identity theft just to open an account.

Get to drive these occasionally at work.
I love this shit ha ha

Attached: 0129F29F-D896-431B-974A-79B81B0F34A3.jpg (1280x960, 299.67K)

nothing runs like a Deere

Dude use the audio captcha it works first time every time

I just stop posting after a while.

The creator of captcha is a bigger monster than Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Trump, and Bernie combined.

strip mine?

Is that the only thing in your life to break the silence?

Sick burn bro. I'm gonna be a crispy skinned potato man for the rest of my agonizing life

I switch to the audible captcha and deliberately type something that sounds similar and plausible that I know is wrong.
Example:
"Travel time feature"
I type "Gravel thyme feet sure"
It's teaching it the wrong things

Attached: 6363862-6404651-Close_up_ready_A_closer_look_at_Joaquin_Phoenix_s_makeup_on_the_-a-125_1542606026670.jpg (634x889, 157K)

Surely it works off of many inputs and selects the most common

Your mom's ass cheeks clapping against my pelvis

I try to do that with the visual captcha. Not like it makes a fucking difference, if I do everything exactly right, the odds it'll get rejected seem to be the same as when I try to fuck with the AI

If you saw her, you would be disgusted with that thought

Probably, but every little bit helps. If I'm too far off, it punishes me and makes me do another one

Pussy is pussy

Don't do things that are blatantly wrong. Find mistakes that people could make, and then make them.

I swear to fucking god, allah, and sweet baby jesus slathered in smoky bbq sauce, if i get one more:
>"please try again"
from this nigger piece of monkey shit Captcha im gonna blow my fucking brains out

Attached: download-17.png (1200x930, 1.1M)

Just stop posting. After a certain point, you can't win. It's pretty clear if you use the captcha system too many times in row, they just start failing you for no reason at all.

Trust me, you would be better to grab a fist full of rotting bologna, slather it in moldy cottage cheese, and slather it with fish guts, then fuck that rather than fucking my mom.

dude, this is Yas Forums, there's definitely some fat incel who's desperate enough to fuck your mom

Attached: 0d2.png (585x606, 343.68K)

Yeah that's exactly what I do

Yesterday I had the same issue it wouldn’t let me go to the next page because it said I needed to click on the last item or whatever it said. I was looking for parking metres and apparently some retard thought a mailbox was a parking meter. So took a shot in the dark and clicked the mailbox and post away.

i've given up trying to work it out, beyond that if you fuck up the first one it'll punish you by making you do a dozen more.

i think there's some keyword searching going on too, because whenever i post in a thread about nazis or republicans on Yas Forums i get the captcha where the images slowly fade in and out. really slowly. like fifteen seconds.

i'd like to see more captchas like this one.

Attached: captchar.png (405x630, 231.01K)

And am I just fucking retarded, or does the Captcha just not know what a crosswalk looks like?

Attached: thumb_am-i-disabled-the-nonfrens-lied-i’m-not-disabled-60645392.png (300x169, 31.81K)

I only know bailey

If you're getting slow or multiple captchas be happy as it means that you've blocked enough Google bullshit that they don't have good tracking info on you.

D12 ?

it is obviously throttling users more aggressively lately because
> spammers are improving their ai
> they recognize people that post often and fast so they figure they are more willing to do make captcha for them
> Yas Forums has some say in how aggressive captcha slows down posting of heavy users and wants a cool down period on rapid posters
> Yas Forums has some say in how aggressive captcha interferes with posting to make it so painful to post at some point it will force heavy users to consider buying a pass.
between captcha post throttling and the egregious abuse of authority by mods it is obvious that Yas Forums has enough users that they really don't care if people get frustrated and leave

Just renigger their captcha

Attached: lookifIcare.jpg (515x679, 84.1K)

These are crosswalks.

Also if you think something is a car or whatever at first glance just select it. Itll check just fine

Attached: lookificare2.jpg (515x749, 93.58K)

is this true? how do you know? I block aggressively but the pattern I notice is this: in the morning I start my day of shitposting and it goes pretty smooth. no captcha, just click I'm not a robot and go. then it becomes 1 easy captcha and I can post. then after an hour or two, it becomes shitty slow load captcha, then it becomes multiple captchas and they fail ones that you obviously got correct. they keep ramping up the delay on posting. then the next morning it starts all over again.

I also see the same pattern when I am posting heavily from mobile when I am away from home and post heavily do it's not tied to my home ip.