Can we get some images demonstrating the fundamental...

Can we get some images demonstrating the fundamental, unchangeable differences between mentally ill men who crossdress and mutilate themselves, and actual women?

Attached: 1584373366027.png (884x607, 912.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1582407093625.jpg (1279x724, 109.2K)

Attached: image.jpg (1020x573, 204.99K)

General tranny thread too

Attached: 1542839349624m.jpg (1024x770, 114.46K)

Attached: nscf6ls7sb741.jpg (750x655, 83.94K)

jesus...this looks like a commercial for the nun

the virgin cis female vs. the chad trans caveman

We need lunatic asylums back.

bump

i want it to suck my dick despite the fear it may remove it.

EMBRACE THE FUTURE, YOU WHITE CIS MALE RACIST SHITLORD!!!

Attached: commie tranny.jpg (1139x1200, 640.41K)

You are literally hard to look at.

not trans, but a feminine boy
seeing stuff like this makes me feel so ugly and unlovable and there’s nothing i can do to fix it

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Saying Racist Implies Raciology implies you're part of the problem by saying race even exists.

btw, your panties are fkn ugly.

Thx, have a nice day.

what? i only see two beautifull, real, 100% authentic, totally acurate WOMEN.

there are some that you'd swear were women, like sydneyheaven666 and karabella_xxx

You really think that is user in the picture?
Are you that retarded?

The girl (the actual girl) has to be dying on the inside. Imagine talking to a representative of yourself, but one that’s obviously malformed or incomplete, and attempting to do so in a serious manner.

They cannot be taken seriously. Similar to the way that people with real non-self-imposed deformities are looked at by the rest of society. Sure, no one stares or openly mocks anymore, but when you pass someone who has Down’s syndrome a little part of you feels sorry for them. And when dealing directly with them (like the Downs kid that works as the bag boy at the grocery store) you help them, compensate for them, tell them it’s okay when they drop your milk. I wonder if that girl feels that same way. She must right?

Attached: party.gif (508x583, 748.51K)

What about general people who are so unkempt and ugly that their gender is indiscernible regardless of their efforts toward a gender?

I've seen some fat old women that look more masculine than my grandpa.

Don't be, most of the guys trying to be edgy and shit are just sad virgins that had never ever kissed anyone

thanks user

LMAOOOOOO

they do have a point tho which sucks. i’m 5’10” and will never be qtboi status

Just be cute and knock off the sissy shit. That's gross. Not all males are fit to be men.

I dunno man I'm not a 10 but I have kissed many 10 girls just being funny and secure. You can get anything you want just being smart

thankyou user
i’m not flamboyant at all, i’m pretty quiet and shy. i don’t act faggy like u might think

That's the best way to be. Stay the course.

That looks like a horror game monster. Like some weird demon thing that possesses the bodies of the innocent.

Attached: they have not forced their son to be a girl.jpg (648x588, 107.49K)