Hey guys can you keep an eye on my SCP173 for a moment, I gotta run some errands

Hey guys can you keep an eye on my SCP173 for a moment, I gotta run some errands
thanks

Attached: 1509e3ce9d2e5967410233963707.jpg (720x999, 103.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-3677
scp-wiki.net/scp-100000-j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS AN OBJECT WITH UNKNOWN PROPERTIES IM GOING INSAAAAAAAANE

Its a ripoff from one of the Dr Who episodes with moving statues

Tell me when you are going to blink.

nice ass

Attached: 0a2629c8004c5b0884e50f0c9d498753.jpg (628x353, 29.97K)

It came out before the Dr Who episode.

Dubs = blink

how would anyone ever learn about its supernatural properties? nobody would ever attempt to get rid of a christina ricci poster

that episode came out in 2007

*the sounds of sentient boulders having an orgy*
*the sound of a facility door opening*

the original post on /x/ predated it by months

order one and find out then

The idea was posted a few months before the episode came out.

what's the deal with newfagse anyway

Did /x/ exist in 2007? I didn't start using it until 08

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

well is dead

Alright, please describe this image to me.

Attached: !.jpg (1280x852, 153.89K)

Found the retarded newfag.
>b-b-but the SCP article is after blink's airdate
SCP-173 didn't come from SCP, it came from /x/, newfag moron.

looks like a bundle of sticks

a yeti entangled in old VCR tape stands atop a snowy outcropping of dark rocks

It doesn't look like anything to me.

w-wait... where'd he go?

>SCP
/lgbt/ is two blocks down

gimme a quick rundown, please

Attached: thebog.jpg (1280x720, 71.15K)

not that user but the sites kinda been taken over by trannies and sjws unfortunately.

how so?
did they rewrite some old pastas?
do they exclusively cater to fags now?
I need to know. this stuff intrigues me

Yas Forumsturds got triggered when SCP wiki had a rainbow logo for the gay history month. nothing new under the sun

Attached: pol09.jpg (203x249, 9.65K)

You can read about it but essentially the mods wanted to do more LGBT+ content so did a gay month and banned anyone who didnt like it.

obsessed

midly both of these yes
the community is either that or literal children
just go on youtube, type scp, click on a recent video from someone or idk and look at the comments

just look at this
scp-wiki.net/scp-3677

Attached: scp.jpg (1005x2048, 928.42K)

stop posting garbage
post more scp

Attached: 987kufy.jpg (1024x576, 68.65K)

why

what the fuck is this
>jym
>cayde
WHY DO IT

>You can read about it
where?
>did a gay month and banned anyone who didnt like it
LMAO
stopped reading a few panels in
thanks for the cringe, user
thanks, user

unfortunately from my years on the internet, every open forum for content creation ends up becoming another deviantart

Is this real?

it's because these pathetic little faggots are control freaks because irl they are obviously total losers so they actually care about doing it for free and worming their way into positions of power instead of just having fun on the fucking internet

yep
because, bigot

>SCP Foundation
>place where you can get killed by SCPs, be abandoned by your superiors or even be blackmailed into doing shit no sane human would ever do
>I feel completely comfortable here and I always have
what a fucking joke

amazing, i was aware of SCP become a terrible shit show but i had no idea it was this bad.
do you have other examples of terrible recent SCP's?

I'd do it again

Attached: 1579581545615.jpg (1280x720, 111.42K)

None of you could stop me

Attached: 1579658769189.jpg (1280x720, 86.84K)

Description: SCP-3748527890374987598372089750984327 is a [EXPUNGED] [REDACTED]
Containment Procedures: Put it 3000000km underground in a pool of LAVA!!!!!!!!! ON THE MOON!!!!!!!!
Interview:
Dr Berg: So tell us about the SCP
Captain of group Gamma Tau 9 Alpha: We shot at it but.... it just wouldn die!!!
Dr Steinowitz: :O no way!!!
Captain: half of my team have comited suicide...... im the only man left.
*the captain takes his gun out*
AND YOUR NEXT
Dr Nosenberg: SECURITY
*the tape goes static before [REDACTED]*

The location of SCP 239085094318985430958043 is currently unknown... it could even be... behind you right now!!!!!

Attached: 1519902089751.jpg (256x197, 9.09K)

Oh no! Free supply of posters I can sell and get rich off off I’m going fucking insaaaane

scp-wiki.net/scp-100000-j

SCP is shit. I remember reading the Calgary gideon files on /x/ way back when. Now THAT was some spooky stuff. *sips*

Attached: 4cpkztzhirq01.png (768x964, 209.22K)

How did this website get a picture of me

Please tell me you're not talking about that cookie-cutter copypasta finders bullshit

I've always thought it was really interesting that it's not even just stock SJW fans taking over something that happened to SCP, that it's really specifically tumblr fandom that took over. There's just this particular way that tumblr treats it's fandoms that isn't just your basic LISTEN HERE BIGOT and I really can't explain it.

not all of it is supposed to be horror

Based. Fuck this cringey copypasta wiki.

>It's ok, I know you're scared. But you need to be calm.
>
>LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT!!!

What the hell is a lithromantic

Finders was shite
Calgary gideon keys was genuinely either scary as fuck or interesting
The angel whose tears made soup for the homeless, the school bus with the succubus, the invisible neighborhood, the skywalks - there's this one comment on the skywalk page that fucking terrified me

>read the fuck out of all the holders on /x/ when I was underageb&
>recently remember they exist
>haha I wonder if some of them are still fun like SCP
>I'll go to the wiki and read a couple for old time's sake
>read through a few of the recommended ones
>every single one is AAAAHHHHHH HEEEELLLPPPP I FORGOT TO DO THE NUMBER OF JUMPING JACKS EQUAL TO THE SQUARE ROOT TO THE 15TH POWER OF THE NUMBER OF TIMES THE BLIND LADY SAID THE WORD "IS" OHHHH NOOOOO NOW I'M BEING TORTURED FOR ALL ETERNITY BY HAVING MY EYES PULLED OUT AND REPLACED BY TOUCANS WHO NEVER STOP SINGING SHOW TUNES AAHHHHH SAVE ME NIGGERMAN
very disappointing, not even any hidden gems like SCP has

Attached: 1515266248063.png (1269x716, 515.33K)

>HAVING MY EYES PULLED OUT AND REPLACED BY TOUCANS WHO NEVER STOP SINGING SHOW TUNES AAHHHHH SAVE ME NIGGERMAN

Attached: 1567442359253m.jpg (1024x1024, 149.11K)

Was scp always SJW or they took over?

Guys I’m about to blink.

Fucks rocks?
Or anything made from carbon?

Attached: 1579628616017.png (420x486, 351.34K)

It happened later. Can't remember if it was while the jannies on steroids who ran the place were being super strict about approving who could contribute and they only let their SJW friends in or if it was once they relaxed and the tumblr whales decided to post all of their shit on the site.

>bisexual and nonbinary
this makes absolutely no sense

they took it over once it became popular, as they do all decent things.

4channel is popular and they haven't took over completely yet other than Yas Forums, /adv/ and /lgbt/ that was made for them.

>There's just this particular way that tumblr treats it's fandoms that isn't just your basic LISTEN HERE BIGOT and I really can't explain it.
There's two things, which is obsessively cataloguing genders (regular SJWs usually just say nonbinary or queer, but tumblr does shit like or ) and this weird "quirky everyone is valid" shtick that runs under everything like in

creepypasta has never been scary unless you were 14

again
"everyone is valid and magical" I mean, tumblr is super big on everyone being special and can't step away from it for a second, especially when it comes to fandom shit

It is a solitary tree long dead in the middle of a rocky field that was host to a large samurai battle. The various scraps of cloth being cut from each slain man blew in the wind and caught on the trees gnarled withering branches.
The collective lingering energy from the samurai's spirit and the souls last in the battle have possessed the tree brining it to life again.
It now stands stoically in the field, honoring their sacrifices, grateful it has gained new life.
Despite the clothes long being faded from hundreds of years of exposure to the elements, when viewed from afar you can swear they look green in the summer, orange/red in the autumn, and pink in the spring.

Are these the SCPs, the creatures? Ok SCP is pretty scary.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
at 500 decibel

because at this point Yas Forums is pretty much defined by it's political incorrectness

What are some SCP kinos? I'm less interested in the foundation itself and more in the anomalies.

Attached: 1559223219927.jpg (960x1325, 241.59K)

1971 Andromeda strain has a vibe

I think if i remember correctly this scp would be deleted normally because its shit but it got bigaded and mass downvoted so the admins kept it up

Repeat after me when you are ready.
I do not recognize the bodies in the water.

Attached: bodies.png (1668x1068, 1.5M)

wait?

that's christopher jennings from my old chemistry class, and there's denice clark as well! you have to help them guys! somebody has to help them!

No, thanks. I'd rather refrain from being involved in your schemes, take your little pet and leave.

Attached: 1586115675862.jpg (660x798, 144.54K)

>originally three classifications
>safe
>euclid: handle with care
>keter: actively dangerous
>over the years everybody needed to add their own classifications in a dickwaving contest
>NUH UH MY SCP IS OMEGA DOUBLE ULTRA MEGAZEUS CLASS
>IT'S THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS CLASS AND WHEN IT GETS LOOSE IT ENDS THE WORLD AND SENDS EVERYONE TO HELL AND THEN STARTS THE WORLD OVER IN A NEW CYCLE SO IT CAN DO IT AGAIN EVERY 10000 YEARS

Attached: 1472163802562.jpg (500x375, 59.96K)

everybody in this thread

READ 1730

found this on v, it's pretty funny, been laughing at it for a solid ten minutes now

Attached: hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha.png (300x300, 4.9K)

Sure! I’ll just blink, one eye at a time.

you can't do it. Just tried it and you end up blinking like normal by instinct.

clearly; a Doctor Who writer was a lurker.

>Greetings, little girl! I am Moon Champion, champion of the Moon, defender of space justice and destroyer of evil. I have come once again to your charming world to learn more of your strange culture, and to seek aid for my people in their ongoing war against the Moon Monsters. You appear to possess a vast wealth of the fabled nutrients and moisture for which this world is known throughout the galaxy. Are you the President of this planet?

Attached: Scp-1233.jpg (200x200, 10.08K)

Based mod moving a thread rather than deleting. Even mods dab on Yas Forums jannies.

This makes me much more sick than the original creepy pasta ever could.

You will never defeat us, as we have already invaded your world...faggot

Attached: 19115080844_7497022a3d_b.jpg (1024x768, 214.32K)

The greatest troll ever. MUCH rightwing retard butthurt was had.

Attached: 1308910555049.png (279x192, 84.87K)