This is a country with good healthcare system. US is a shithole compared to Germany

This is a country with good healthcare system. US is a shithole compared to Germany.

Attached: Germany.png (869x837, 34.45K)

For sure. US healthcare is predatory and has nothing to do with "health" or "care"

50% healed. Nice recovery.

Now show italy LMAO

Do you people ever get tired of being obsessed with America?

I live here you liar. Germanys healthcare is a joke and those stat numbers are wrong also.

america hasn't "closed" nearly as many cases, check back in 6 months

meanwhile, in germany, 5000 people are about to die

Also a country with a bad war win record

Italy is a special case since it has a disproportionate high risk population when compared to other nations. They hit their limit on treatable patients faster than other nations which made things get worse faster. In addition, Italian culture promotes family and togetherness, something that will enhance the transmission of a virus.

okay show france, and spain

>stop picking on america :(

>irrelevant foreigner who's shithole country probably depends on America
>:(

That would be changing the subject. The issue is how did the U.S. fall short.
No.
Quit LARPing, faggot.

Attached: 1586717944890.png (508x343, 335.69K)

4%!!!!!!! the US is less than 2%, GTFO with your nazicare.

how are they supposed to run a country without metric system anyway? I’m surprised this country still exists.

Attached: 98D05E36-7A84-4A00-B374-80873BB4F397.jpg (937x1024, 114.06K)

this must be bait

based. fuck this country. fuck every american. we're all fat stupid whiny useless quivering cowards. americans are the worst collection of people in history.

Blame the fucktards in new york and new jersey. It's like 90% them.

Well actually just looked it up, it's closer to 50% them, but that is still really indicative of people just being idiots in those 2 states when half the infections come from 2 states.

it’s not fair to compare an actual country with a retarded one.

stop this american discrimination bullshit please

are deaths really being over reported when unrelated to corona virus? That's what I heard but can anyone confirm?

Germany is a 3rd world no count shithole

>50% healed. Nice recovery.
Lawl this faggot doesn't understand basic math or how pandemics work they are active cases not dead you dumb fuck.

Don't forget German people are health nuts too :3

yes US healthcare is shit, but germany is not counting many cases where othe pathologies are present, thus reducing the numbers. Sadly every country is counting the cases in a different way, so these statistics are not a good indicator.

don't forget churces.
they kept the churces open for a long time, a coworker of mine got it there, it's a miracle he didn't infect us all.

well you can tell what you want about germany, but they fucked up europe against everyone else nearly by themselves, twice, in 40 years, that's some next level of warfare..
took the joined effort of 2 countries with 5 times the population to stop them + several other of similar size.

Do Americans really think every other country orbits around it?

Yeah but the CoronaVirus hasn't killed nearly as many as the Germans. So Germans are worse than this fucking horrible virus

Attached: 28E5BF7F-CF89-411D-9B17-E60CF133146B.jpg (1024x768, 163.06K)

knowing Yas Forums most of these threads are from amerifags probably

Put the lime in the coconut and drink them both down and you'll feel better.

I don't think anyone's going to seriously dispute that. But, things aren't that different when you compare any other 1st world country to Germany.