Why is he smiling so smug?

Why is he smiling so smug?

Attached: mike-bio.jpg (832x739, 88.48K)

i can think of ten reasons

He packs a big cock

I want to see. No homo

Because he met Inspector Gadget and got to learn about Minecrap. Brown bricks even

He's just managed to smuggle some airpods out of the apple store in his prison pocket.

He just won a free iPad

He doesn't look like that anymore. Post a recent pic. He gained a shit load of weight, and we all knew he would eventually. The only people he seems to hang out with are Heavy D and the Boyz, and you hang out with all fat people, slowly, by degrees, you will become a fat body yourself.

Attached: 71YzOXwUsPL._SX355_.jpg (355x350, 26.55K)

Pop your pants open, look at your own cock, and then mentally add 8 inches.

Attached: 2jlsdjsucd641.jpg (676x1200, 90.56K)

Cause he has a Bigger than life Chad Dick compared to us Low Life Virgin 6" Peens

Attached: 9024F87D-C50E-46D3-BC4F-C06FC1C9EA4B.jpg (1200x900, 316.57K)

That is beautiful

He has a vibrating bluetooth buttplug his boyfriend is controlling from across the room.

I'm jacking off to his cock right now.

Sounds pretty gay to me.

Imma gonna bust one out to this too ngl
I'm 5.5"

Based.
Mikes cock is now my desktop

would you quarantine a log of shit out of andy 19's asshole?

small dick.

>Mfw 5" is nothing to Chad 10" Dong

Pretty sure Mike's dick is only 9 inches though

see

He cut off the first inch and its raised above the table. However it is true he doesn't seem fully hard. What do you think?

Attached: MikeWink.gif (198x272, 1.81M)

Depends on if it's from base or taint

avgn hardcore fans hate on Mike a lot, good to see people here just care about how long his cock is.

I don’t care for him on camera. I don’t like listening to him speak. But I would suck that dick in a heartbeat. It’s huge.

Mike is the real deal, how could you hate him? He's not some frat boy who's trying to co-opt nerd culture for views and money. Mike is genuinely a nerd to his DNA, he's good at video games, he seems genuinely interested in them. I mean fuck, have you seen his apartment? All those Ghostbuster, Transformer toys and shit? He's the real deal, no need to hate on him.

His cock size is impressive

Aesthetically pleasing cock not only huge

Thats a massive penis