I'm catfishing a female pedo, what do i say? will post wins

i'm catfishing a female pedo, what do i say? will post wins

last thing i sent was a sad face when she said she couldn't do something

Attached: 48257652-DF382774-AE1C-41A4-B444-0051C3988948.jpg (1831x1374, 581.26K)

you should kill yourself

Checked
Unironically this

this

i'm not going to send her that come on don't be gay

>That piercing
Fucking hard pass.

Attached: 1585516580133.png (792x475, 375.48K)

What are you, a faggot?

OP here, pic not related sorry

Put her pics + vids in a folder, upload it to MEGA and dump them here

i'm trying to get that but i'm inept when it comes to tricking pedos. the first day she was really wet for me and kept facetiming me and sent me vids but its been dry since

Keep sweet-talking her, and don't be afraid to lay it on really thick

how do you catfish a female pedo?

just like i love yous and shit? or should i be like i miss you, please send me more? i dont want to be too pushy and spook her away

exactly

i told her i was underage, she facetimed me and i'm 19 so i still look somewhat young and i was able to pass. i showed her my high school ID and said it was from this year.

I mean... Search up zookdook you're welcome. She was sending her pussy and stuff to kids and then one day one of them posts it, she's like 21 even so she knew they was underage. To this day nothing happened she went over that everyone cna try all that they want but she can't get in trouble tha ks to her Canadian laws. 1 year later she's still doing shit Lowkey.

How old is she and how old did you pretend to be?

Mow you see, you shouldn't be lying at this point. If you truly told her you're 19 and you are now butte rbecause she cold shouldered you and you're trying to make her look bad due to all the recent kinda rape cases and shit goes on they investigate deep and see if there are any lies. Just you syaibg you were 19 but now claiming you are saying you're underage catfishing some pedo girl then you could end up with 5-10years

God damn gollum feet. Must be all that walking looking for that ring.

mid to late 40s, she thinks i'm 16 i didn't feel comfortable playing anything younger but when i shave i turn 14 so i could've said 12 i think

Hideously ugly man-feet

did you have a stroke faggot? write better

and...what's the point?

Attached: UGH.jpg (639x348, 17.7K)

define female pedo?
how old is the prey?

no one cares u little faggot

lol.

16 yomale + cougar = no one will even listen to your story.

if you want to take down a woman you must try harder. like 10 yo little boy she wants to give a prostate massage or some other bizarre shit

You give me her contact information is what you do

ah fuck for real? so this one is ruined or what? i'm kind of bored already so i don't mind trashing the convo. i'll keep that in mind for the next one i find

well, someone cares..... :(

Post conversation screenshot OP.

Say to her “I wish I was able to go out and hang out with you”, that’s a good way to start the convo

i said this, lets see if she responds

Let some of us join in on the fun ;)

here in Germany age of consent is 14 yo. having a milf, attractive by conservative measures, seducing a 14yo boy is almost never considered a crime here because it is assumed that this boy wanted sex and it will boost his confidence.

the combination old male/ girl is usually way trickier and they get usually shit blown in their face because it's assumed they're taking advantage of the female insecurities or dady issues or something.

Attached: steve01.jpg (1287x1931, 1.08M)

>16
>pedo
You stupid fucks need a bleach martini to calm the fuck down with your retardness.