Why do white women do this?

Why do white women do this?

Attached: americanwoman.jpg (1600x863, 309.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sapphirehoa
twitter.com/QOSBarbieBiitch
census.gov/library/stories/2018/07/interracial-marriages.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The second most commonly used drug is Cannabis.
The first is BBC

Mental illness

is bbc so good they revolve their lives around it?

Women are attracted to confidence and social status, which means:
1. Since niggers are to fucking stupid to know fear, they are attracted to niggers.
2. Since they are dating a minority, they gain social standing within their group.
We don't need to control the dindus, we need to get our women back in to the god damned kitchen.

yes

seems a bit too much

Too*

Fucking idiot

If she's going to be fucking with a no hope, gangbanging black guy, why would you want to be with her?
If she's going to fuck with a confident, successful black guy, then that's just fair competition
If this bothers you, you need higher standards for your women and/or yourself.

because they are smart. Black men are superior

>I can't contribute with anything in life, not even this stupid thread.
>But wait! He forgot one letter in "too".
>I am precious and smart!
Here, have your price brainlet.

Attached: 71sbg8weTQL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1146, 178.52K)

Do white woman have no shame?

Attached: Final.png (1270x602, 917.31K)

White women like these need to be worshiped.

Not so sure. This one is a single mom to a little nigglet.

Attached: Final.png (1294x602, 857.65K)

iirc this girl is jewish lol

You stupid shit, they don't fucking care who to fuck with

This is the best time to be a cuck. White girls are a treasure. I wish I could find a girl like this to cuck and humiliate me

because of Yas Forums I get turned on by this fuckery.

Cuz daddy didn't buy them a pony!

Attached: Final.png (1321x601, 934.11K)

Need moar

who is this?

Daddy issues

keep going these are great

that was the last one. just go to blacked insta and there are a ton of girls commenting on the pictures.

y'all are obsessed with black dick.

it ain't black guys fault you can't get laid.

>women like this
you know white women who act like this act like ghetto queens right?

Where can I find a queen of spades to put me in chastity? I know lady anaconda and succubus of spades but I want a young blonde like the op

A lot like op that will take your money and humiliate you but idk about chastity.
these are some hot ones I follow
twitter.com/sapphirehoa
twitter.com/QOSBarbieBiitch

freak

ill go look

Im turning my sister into a bbc slut too. Feels great.

story?

love to turn my little sis into a qos shes 10 right now

Might be a bit too young but read below.
Been introducing her to rap music and other black artist. She already liked nicki minaj and cardi b so she didnt need much help there. Every now and then i catch her signing some sexy lyrics. We watch movies together and i always choose one with a black guy as the main protagonist and make sure there is a sex scene in the movie. I asked her who is her favourite actor. And she said terry crews because he is funny, strong and big. I said oh i bet he is big. And she laughed so she must know about bbc. And some other stuff too

I don't know why you're all obsessed with white women, they make shit tier wives

bump

While in the REAL world - "mix race couples among Caucasian women and and partners of African heritage dropped by 9%....mixed race couples comprised of Caucasian men and women of African, Asian, or Hispanic women increased 17% in the same period"
census.gov/library/stories/2018/07/interracial-marriages.html

Racial fetishism.

They think because they're black they have bigger dicks, by thinking that they stereotype...which is racist. Its funny how that works.

this is sexy

oy vey

Cuz keeping in your own race is dead

Attached: 1578022509249.jpg (1600x1590, 515.03K)

Attached: 239_1000.jpg (500x500, 35.14K)

Why wouldnt they

Because they like black guys. really simple

Show them now. I bet they're all dead.

hawt

dad issues and wanting to be abused. the race with biggest cocks are actually the whites, dude with the biggest cock is a white man and our race has greater T levels than all others, blacks actually have greater estrogen hence chimp outs yet estrogen stunts dick growth tells you a lot about (((them)))

This girl is a 6/10 on a good day.

Just tiny and blonde which gets people hard i guess.

i feel as if all these women and or cucks never grew up in a city. there's nothing taboo about interracial sex or relationships

She sometimes posts artsy photos of black guys on her tumblr but she also posts white guys so id say she is half way there. Not sure what else to do.

sounds like cope to me

Attached: 1564456009146.jpg (1600x1600, 345.32K)

Make accounts and spam her with pics of black dicks. Leave comments how she's a snowbunny

love this trend

Attached: harley.jpg (2048x1536, 574.09K)

cuck posters need to be gassed

I was thinking working on only one to seem real but maybe multiple fake ones work as well. Im gonna try this, ty.

isn't this the girl who had her nudes leak a few years back? marissa?

BBC = Kill a Jew

BBC is a myth faggot

You people are addicted to bbc. OP pic was about general sluttiness of the modern woman. One dude isn't even black. You all need help.

Tara Nelson

Attached: tara nelson.jpg (1280x960, 166.43K)

>White women be like:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

Attached: 1566554858703.png (261x281, 116.18K)

Seeing black men makes me want to kill jews

Because we allowed women to vote they voted to replace a husband with government.

Now they don't have to have a man in their life to raise kids. They have ensalved every man to pay for her kids via taxation and social programs.

There is no toll for burning the coal if it doesn't matter if he sticks around.

Attached: 42e.jpg (600x600, 45.93K)

kill yourself

From the moment white girls enter elementary school they are badgered with propaganda about blacks. They listen to rap music and they idolize the Kardashians. Women dont have any tastes, they merely follow the current trends. If white men got their shit together and slapped their whores back into place every now and then this wouldnt happen. I accept this... Let women make their own retarded choices and I will laugh at them.

Attached: 20200411_062230.jpg (612x579, 199.67K)

Lmao what a gross looking pussy

Attached: 1577308552190.jpg (750x1003, 72.86K)

What the fuck.

to much bbc