Why didn't you become a pilot?

Why didn't you become a pilot?

Attached: 1024px-thumbnail.jpg (1024x731, 81.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/piXcXtx
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because when they told me to rotate I turned around in my seat.

Eyesight is fucked up

i'm scared to fly

I was told by the time I graduated there would be a surplus of pilots and oil would be scarce, ontop of that I had negative support from parents and I was too young and dumb to make it on my own

Because I rather be a scientist than a taxo driver

*Taxi

I didn't want to fly other people and be responsible for them

Because of some bitch in charge of psychiatric evaluations.

Can’t pass a medical for GA private, heart condition. But I am going to complete a sport license before I die, no medical required.

imgur.com/piXcXtx

Too tall.

I’m too tall. And I was luke warm on the asvab.

imgur.com/piXcXtx

I'm afraid of heights.

imgur.com/piXcXtx

imgur.com/piXcXtx

I did become a pilot

Attached: 11056.jpg (600x800, 68.87K)

Because they only let college graduates become pilots.

Shit pay

Lol. Get fucked

>lol
Get kek’d

Blind...ish as a bat + dumb as a bag of hammers.

because I told everybody I wanted to be a pilot. Then I played a flight simulator game against my brother. He beat me, then proceeded to spend the next few weeks making fun of me for wanting to be a pilot.

After that, I gave up on my dream.

how many fingers am I holding up?

Attached: fingers.jpg (570x380, 17.44K)

Tuesday.

Hellacocksuckers don't count

your story checks out

Flying is very dangerous;

Attached: IMG_2944.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

Pretty much this. Glorified bus drivers.

computer scientists aren't real scientists

Fighter pilots wear diapers. Cargo pilots have boring jobs. Plus I didn't go to college until after the military.

Had to wear glasses. No option to do so. At least not back in those days.

no one on this board has the right stuff

It is admirable that someone so easily defeated/soft, has made it this far in life. I foresee much suffering and mediocrity in your future. Consider kys now.

I'm here and I have a license

you fly fighters?

too tall. gotta be under 6' im pretty sure

Glider pilots use piss bottles.

Attached: BP60.jpg (2448x1836, 288.4K)

Just got cpl can't find any work in this economy though

I dunno man flying around an active volcano was pretty cool.

Attached: 11815.jpg (1951x2600, 271.83K)

i can't see from one eye.

I'm actually in CPL training right now user fuck you

Cessna pilots aren't real pilots.

>I'm actually in CPL Training
in the home Office?

Attached: AF-WT9-Fuel-half-half.jpg (3243x2435, 485.88K)

Compound fracture of both bones in the left forearm resulting in metal plates holding both bones together, ie not medically possible to join any branch of the service. I even knew which squadrons and carriers i wanted to fly off of. Pic related, my boat and squadron.

Attached: ca4f176a-5b49-44ed-b243-5a79e4d807a4_1.cf672e4f1fcfbb14b77d419732d8eece.jpg (1705x636, 336.73K)

why?

Attached: IMG_2905.jpg (3264x2448, 1.63M)

Colour blind

I did, me and my friend.

Attached: elfter.september.11.9.worldtradecenter.nachrichtenexpress.nex_.nachrichten.nexnews.newyork.shotyt.jpg (730x430, 54.72K)

Don't worry about him man every pilot starts in something like a Cessna. Its an extremely popular aircraft. Buddy of mine bought one and rents it out at a nearby flight school. Makes a buttload of money.

For the same reason computer scientists aren't real scientists.

>they are

C172 is like driving a car, WT9 is cool

Attached: IMG_2862.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

No, they are technicians, child, This is why you are still using "operating systems" from 30 years ago.

Keep believing though. Stay strong.

KEK.

the real art is gliding

Attached: Bergfalke.jpg (640x427, 199.07K)

Define computer scientist. A programmer working in the field (not as a hobby) is nothing more than a code monkey. Zero critical thinking skills involved. Their work is comparable to a translator. Everything they do is designed by someone else who planned all the logic out for them. If you're talking about someone who studies fundamental concepts, does the equivalent of lab work, writes papers and furthers the field, fine. But don't ever call a programmer a scientist.

Yeah I love flying. Lot of beautiful views up there. I can only speak for how the Army operates for sure but I've heard airforce is bleeding pilots even with stupid high bonus offerings. So now might be the time if your interested i bet you'd get picked up. Of course for air force you would have to attend a 4 yr degree college. Army has some fixed wings as well or you can come be a helicopter pilot like me. Life is pretty good.

>be 6'6
I'm too tall for the cockpit

I shit on the air force, I want to go gliding, sometimes motor glider or UL. As a hobby, nothing more!

Attached: IMG_2948.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

Love that view. I'm stuck in the desert now and while there are mountains the place looks more like an old western then like that mountain range. You do you man! Life is too short not to have a fun hobby that you enjoy.

Too lazy

Life can be really short.

Attached: Img_4203.jpg (940x528, 152.21K)

I don't have a bachelor's degree.

t. Enlisted

Lol atleast they didn't have to bring the body very far.