Hidden creep voyeur time, post those girls you want

Hidden creep voyeur time, post those girls you want

Attached: 20200402_065359.jpg (614x818, 202.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chatpic.org/r/GoWild/#Voyeur
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moar of this girl, looking for more of her or her sisters

Attached: Blueredgreenbluered.jpg (1440x2960, 744.15K)

Attached: chatpic.org_51fc79c44a0203fdf157f00e799dec46.jpg (854x480, 48.17K)

more:

chatpic.org/r/GoWild/#Voyeur

Attached: chatpic.org_a124b07dba071a2628efcfe866215609.jpg (533x1000, 36.9K)

Attached: chatpic.org_7b1f3f96e639761db16c8e7c3f05d0c1.jpg (854x480, 53.84K)

bump

Attached: Screenshot_20200220-064030_Drive.jpg (1440x2960, 714.67K)

Attached: chatpic.org_c661335d124e44bf7c846346054033dc.jpg (854x480, 45.34K)

Attached: 1584195595683.jpg (566x816, 92.45K)

How old?

Not op but the guy who took it said she just turned 19

Attached: oh.jpg (600x450, 19.16K)

Can't believe she'd narc on her brother

Share your hidden cam stories if you got them fags

Just took this of my sleeping wife's feet. Meh. Im not sure if I could be into feet or not. What do you think?

Attached: artflow_202004040936.jpg (1278x956, 385.32K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200129-104739_VLC.jpg (1440x2960, 658.56K)

I can

Asked my then girlfriend to set up a camera to record her sister, got wins.

Attached: 1554338877022.jpg (729x1024, 37.36K)

Attached: 1554386092031.jpg (701x1024, 41.1K)

Attached: 1452003384806.jpg (472x843, 69.8K)

share the wins

I like

Found years of footage of my wife and her 3 sisters in their bedrooms and bathrooms, perfectly categorised by their father while fixing his computer.

Separated by year, then classed into showering, bath, masturbating, having sex etc.

My mission is to get hold of it all but it's over 500GB and that's not a sneaky steal.

Attached: 1554328270188.jpg (1080x1614, 270.89K)

It's been posted, blue towell

Tell him to give it to you, or threaten to expose him.

I fucking LOVE this set

Damn did you fap?

"Break" the computer
Take it away to "fix"
Copy files
Fap for life

Just steal his hdd, duh. You don't even have to cover your tracks, I doubt he'll even bring it up

Attached: 1553936299554.jpg (1080x1566, 289.39K)

If legit, does this mean he has vids of you fucking her hahah

I know her

Attached: 1568731346694.webm (720x480, 1.8M)

Have a decent relationship with him, no point tearing apart the family. Also he might stop, and I don't want that
Until my dick nearly fell off
He's pretty good with computers, it's just that he was away on business for a week any mother in law had to use the computer.
Tempting, might have to resort to that
Yep, i've been making sure he gets a good show since finding out. I've found where the cams are hidden too and they're obvious now I know they're there but I guess we dont visit that often.

>be me
>know wife and her family for the longest time
>practically get to see her younger sister blossom from an ugly duckling to a sexy woman
>After wife's sister goes to college in our city, we see her on an almost daily basis
>Gradually begin to lust after wife's sister but have to resort to wanking at her bikini pics on social media because I know that she would never have sex with me even in a billion years
>One day browsing Yas Forums and learn about hidden cams and voyeurism
>Decide to try it out because life is too short to live and die with regret
>The first few times I got to see a single boob and nipple
>The second time I got to see both of her boobs
>The third time i only got to see her boobs because a towel was obstructing my set up
>On the fourth time I got to see her completely nude for a couple of seconds
>Going forward I've been able to capture stuff like pic related.
>Wank it like crazy on an almost daily basis
>Wife's sister is truly a beautiful woman

This is the girl in the pic

Attached: 20200220_072736.jpg (330x844, 176.11K)

Attached: 1526815284273.jpg (1080x1520, 137.31K)

Face?

Please say you can post the video because that ass is something else

Attached: 20170521_152808.webm (1080x1080, 1.09M)

Why does she look like she is crying at the end?

Crying girl yes!

Cos she is

Because she's crying.

Attached: 20170521_152808i.webm (640x480, 1.54M)

Is it bad that I laughed when she almost tripped? Also why was she crying

Story?

lurk moar, post less

Some people say she was being blackmailed.
Others say that her BF broke with her while his brother or uncle was recording her with a hidden cam.
We will never know.

Face. Even if separate. I need to see what I'm fapping to

Im the same with my SiL except that she's the older sis. Vid related.
Can you show anything?

Attached: Carmel's Delicious Phat Ass.webm (640x674, 1.9M)

With this whole coronavirus thing going on, I've been practically begging my wife to convince her sister to stay over with us until this whole thing settles down. Because can you imagine how much content I would get?

Sure, although you may have seen me post her in the past. This is my favorite pic btw. What's ur set up user?

Attached: PicsArt_04-04-04.26.15.jpg (604x981, 48.92K)

MASSACHUSETTS

Mass. Ann. Laws ch. 272, § 105 (2010). ELECTRONIC RECORDING OR SURVEILLANCE OF NUDE OR PARTIALLY NUDE PERSON.

(a) As used in this section, the following words shall have the following meanings unless the context clearly requires otherwise:
"Electronically surveils" or "electronically surveilled", to view, obtain or record a person's visual image by the use or aid of a camera, cellular or other wireless communication device, computer, television or other electronic device.
"Partially nude", the exposure of the human genitals, buttocks, pubic area or female breast below a point immediately above the top of the areola.
(b) Whoever willfully photographs, videotapes or electronically surveils another person who is nude or partially nude, with the intent to secretly conduct or hide such activity, when the other person in such place and circumstance would have a reasonable expectation of privacy in not being so photographed, videotaped or electronically surveilled, and without that person's knowledge and consent, shall be punished by imprisonment in the house of correction for not more than 21/2 years or by a fine of not more than $5,000, or by both such fine and imprisonment.
(c) Whoever willfully disseminates the visual image of another person who is nude or partially nude, with knowledge that such visual image was unlawfully obtained in violation of subsection (b) and without consent of the person so depicted, shall be punished by imprisonment in the house of correction for not more than 21/2 years or in the state prison for not more than 5 years or by a fine of not more than $10,000, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

MAINE

ME. REV. STAT. ANN. TIT. 17-A, § 511 (2009). VIOLATION OF PRIVACY.

1. A person is guilty of violation of privacy if, except in the execution of a public duty or as authorized by law, that person intentionally:
A. Commits a civil trespass on property with the intent to overhear or observe any person in a private place;
B. Installs or uses in a private place without the consent of the person or persons entitled to privacy in that place, any device for observing, photographing, recording, amplifying or broadcasting sounds or events in that place;
C. Installs or uses outside a private place without the consent of the person or persons entitled to privacy therein, any device for hearing, recording, amplifying or broadcasting sounds originating in that place that would not ordinarily be audible or comprehensible outside that place; or
D. Engages in visual surveillance in a public place by means of mechanical or electronic equipment with the intent to observe or photograph, or record, amplify or broadcast an image of any portion of the body of another person present in that place when that portion of the body is in fact concealed from public view under clothing and a reasonable person would expect it to be safe from surveillance.
1-A. It is a defense to a prosecution under subsection 1, paragraph D that the person subject to surveillance had in fact attained 14 years of age and had consented to the visual surveillance.
2. As used in this section, "private place" means a place where one may reasonably expect to be safe from surveillance, including, but not limited to, changing or dressing rooms, bathrooms and similar places.
3. Violation of privacy is a Class D crime.

Damn, too bad we ain't in Massachusetts faggot.

LOUISIANA

La. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 14:283.1 (2010). VOYEURISM: PENALTIES.

A. Voyeurism is the viewing, observing, spying upon, or invading the privacy of a person by looking through the doors, windows, or other openings of a private residence without the consent of the victim who has a reasonable expectation of privacy for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desires of the offender.
B. (1) Whoever commits the crime of voyeurism, upon a first conviction, shall be fined not more than five hundred dollars, imprisoned for not more than six months, or both.
(2) Upon a second or subsequent conviction, the offender shall be fined not more than one thousand dollars, imprisoned with or without hard labor for not more than one year, or both.

KENTUCKY

Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 531.090 (2010). VOYEURISM.

(1) A person is guilty of voyeurism when:
(a) He or she intentionally:
1. Uses or causes the use of any camera, videotape, photooptical, photoelectric, or other image recording device for the purpose of observing, viewing, photographing, filming, or videotaping the sexual conduct, genitals, or nipple of the female breast of another person without that person's consent; or
2. Uses the unaided eye or any device designed to improve visual acuity for the purpose of observing or viewing the sexual conduct, genitals, or nipple of the female breast of another person without that person's consent; or
3. Enters or remains unlawfully in or upon the premises of another for the purpose of observing or viewing the sexual conduct, genitals, or nipple of the female breast of another person without the person's consent; and
(b) The other person is in a place where a reasonable person would believe that his or her sexual conduct, genitals, or nipple of the female breast will not be observed, viewed, photographed, filmed, or videotaped without his or her knowledge.

discord gg/7sZVNm

quads of truth

KANSAS

Kan. Stat. Ann. § 21-4001 (2009). EAVESDROPPING.

(a) Eavesdropping is knowingly and without lawful authority:
(1) Entering into a private place with intent to listen surreptitiously to private conversations or to observe the personal conduct of any other person or persons therein;
(2) installing or using outside a private place any device for hearing, recording, amplifying or broadcasting sounds originating in such place, which sounds would not ordinarily be audible or comprehensible outside, without the consent of the person or persons entitled to privacy therein;
(3) installing or using any device or equipment for the interception of any telephone, telegraph or other wire communication without the consent of the person in possession or control of the facilities for such wire communication; or
(4) installing or using a concealed camcorder, motion picture camera or photographic camera of any type, to secretly videotape, film, photograph or record by electronic means, another, identifiable person under or through the clothing being worn by that other person or another, identifiable person who is nude or in a state of undress, for the purpose of viewing the body of, or the undergarments worn by, that other person, without the consent or knowledge of that other person, with the intent to invade the privacy of that other person, under circumstances in which the other person has a reasonable expectation of privacy.
(b) A "private place" within the meaning of this section is a place where one may reasonably expect to be safe from uninvited intrusion or surveillance, but does not include a place to which the public has lawful access.

Too bad none of us are in the US faggot

Omg thats delicious. Just my type. Care to swap SiLs?
Kik Wifesharer123

Attached: UcFifQc.jpg (1080x1728, 374.88K)

>implying US is only country with voyeur laws

IOWA

Iowa Code § 709.21 (2010). INVASION OF PRIVACY -- NUDITY.

1. A person who knowingly views, photographs, or films another person, for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of any person, commits invasion of privacy if all of the following apply:
a. The other person does not have knowledge about and does not consent or is unable to consent to being viewed, photographed, or filmed.
b. The other person is in a state of full or partial nudity.
c. The other person has a reasonable expectation of privacy while in a state of full or partial nudity.
2. As used in this section:
a. "Full or partial nudity" means the showing of any part of the human genitals or pubic area or buttocks, or any part of the nipple of the breast of a female, with less than fully opaque covering.
b. "Photographs or films" means the making of any photograph, motion picture film, videotape, or any other recording or transmission of the image of a person.
3. A person who violates this section commits a serious misdemeanor.

INDIANA

Ind. Code Ann. § 35-45-4-5 (2010). VOYEURISM.

(a) A person:
(1) who:
(A) peeps; or
(B) goes upon the land of another with the intent to peep;
into an occupied dwelling of another person; or
(2) who peeps into an area where an occupant of the area reasonably can be expected to disrobe, including:
(A) restrooms;
(B) baths;
(C) showers; and
(D) dressing rooms;
Without the consent of the other person, commits voyeurism, a Class B misdemeanor.
(b) However, the offense under subsection (a) is a Class D felony if:
(1) it is knowingly or intentionally committed by means of a camera, a video camera, or any other type of video recording device; or
(2) the person who commits the offense has a prior unrelated conviction:
(A) under this section; or
(B) in another jurisdiction, including a military court, for an offense that is substantially similar to an offense described in this section.
(c) "Peep" means any looking of a clandestine, surreptitious, prying, or secretive nature.

4b Sounds like you're good to go in public bathrooms and beach showers then?

HAWAII

Haw. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 711-1110.9 (2010). VIOLATION OF PRIVACY IN THE FIRST DEGREE.

(1) A person commits the offense of violation of privacy in the first degree if, except in the execution of a public duty or as authorized by law, the person intentionally or knowingly installs or uses, or both, in any private place, without consent of the person or persons entitled to privacy therein, any device for observing, recording, amplifying, or broadcasting another person in a stage of undress or sexual activity in that place.
(2) Violation of privacy in the first degree is a class C felony. In addition to any penalties the court may impose, the court may order the destruction of any recording made in violation of this section.

GEORGIA

Ga. Code Ann. § 16-11-61 (2010). PEEPING TOMS.

(a) It shall be unlawful for any person to be a "peeping Tom" on or about the premises of another or to go about or upon the premises of another for the purpose of becoming a "peeping Tom."
(b) As used in this Code section, the term "peeping Tom" means a person who peeps through windows or doors, or other like places, on or about the premises of another for the purpose of spying upon or invading the privacy of the persons spied upon and the doing of any other acts of a similar nature which invade the privacy of such persons.

FLORIDA

Fla. Stat. Ann. § 810.14 (2010). VOYEURISM PROHIBITED; PENALTIES.

(1) A person commits the offense of voyeurism when he or she, with lewd, lascivious, or indecent intent, secretly observes another person when the other person is located in a dwelling, structure, or conveyance and such location provides a reasonable expectation of privacy.
(2) A person who violates this section commits a misdemeanor of the first degree for the first violation, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(3) A person who violates this section and who has been previously convicted or adjudicated delinquent two or more times of any violation of this section commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) For purposes of this section, a person has been previously convicted or adjudicated delinquent of a violation of this section if the violation resulted in a conviction sentenced separately, or an adjudication of delinquency entered separately, prior to the current offense.

DELAWARE

Del. Code Ann. tit. 11, § 820 (2010). TRESPASSING WITH INTENT TO PEER OR PEEP INTO A WINDOW OR DOOR OF ANOTHER; CLASS B MISDEMEANOR.

A person is guilty of trespassing with intent to peer or peep into a window or door of another when the person knowingly enters upon the occupied property or premises of another utilized as a dwelling, with intent to peer or peep into the window or door of such property or premises and who, while on such property or premises, otherwise acts in a manner commonly referred to as "Peeping Tom." Any person violating this section may be referred by the court to the Delaware Psychiatric Center for examination and for treatment. Justices of the peace shall have concurrent jurisdiction of violations of this section.
Trespassing with intent to peer or peep into a window or door of another is a class B misdemeanor.

CONNECTICUT

Conn. Gen. Stat. § 53a-189a (2010). VOYEURISM: CLASS D FELONY.

(a) A person is guilty of voyeurism when, (1) with malice, such person knowingly photographs, films, videotapes or otherwise records the image of another person (A) without the knowledge and consent of such other person, (B) while such other person is not in plain view, and
(C) under circumstances where such other person has a reasonable expectation of privacy, or (2) with intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desire of such person or any other person, such person knowingly photographs, films, videotapes or otherwise records the image of another person (A) without the knowledge and consent of such other person, (B) while such other person is not in plain view, and (C) under circumstances where such other person has a reasonable expectation of privacy.
(b) Voyeurism is a class D felony.
Conn. Gen. Stat. § 53a-189b (2010).

DISSEMINATING VOYEURISTIC MATERIAL: CLASS D FELONY.
(a) A person is guilty of disseminating voyeuristic material when such person disseminates a photograph, film, videotape or other recorded image of another person without the consent of such other person and knowing that such photograph, film, videotape or image was taken, made or recorded in violation of section 53a-189a.
(b) Disseminating voyeuristic material is a class D felony.

post your tits or shut the fuck up

I'm pretty sure Antarctica doesn't.

Most!!!!

Moar.

What are you, a fucking pedo?

Attached: 36294F2B-6DB3-456E-965B-184781DBF9D9.jpg (1242x2208, 253.25K)