Holy shit usafags! A few days ago there was 100K infected. Now there's almost 300K's. 7,5K dead!? Wtf???

Holy shit usafags! A few days ago there was 100K infected. Now there's almost 300K's. 7,5K dead!? Wtf???

Attached: Screenshot_20200404-075650.jpg (1080x258, 82.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHYiE48DVA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USA! USA! USA!

Yep nasty americans destroyed the world

I'm not saying that you destroyed the world, but how could you not take this shit with corona virus serious after what happened in Italy? God damn. I'm sure that even now you have no idea what's comming to you. May God have mercy on yall souls.

Our leader has the mental capacity of a stone, cut us some slack.

we can thank TRUMP for his bungled response and allowing 300,000 people to get TRUMP VIRUS and causing 10,000,000 to become unemployed.

THANKS TRUMP

Attached: trump_cvirus_20200403_01.png (1800x1000, 617.26K)

It's only the flu. We're on this one.

Fuck you. It's under control.

Attached: pencepray.jpg (768x469, 54.39K)

room full of retards

Attached: Sun_and_Moon_Anabel.png (350x1035, 137.85K)

So he make you guys incapable of common sense?

Leader has absolutely nothing to do with it, USA is definitely the most interconnected continent in the world, rich fucking retards on cruises brought it over and shit, there is absolutely no possible way that a 100% quarantine would have been available.

33% of burgers are obese or worse.
Guess what most of the compounding conditions (e.g. beetus, heart failure) are comorbid with?

Look at it as a cleansing of the biggest drain on our medical system.

Attached: 1439904907902.png (600x600, 241.37K)

Oh its gonna get worse. Believe it.

Stupidity
youtube.com/watch?v=lHYiE48DVA8

MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE! MURIFAT NUMBER ONE!

Look that's only 300k cases. Soon that's gonna go down to zero.

guys be sure to refer to it as TRUMP VIRUS. his shitty, slow "response" caused all of this pain on the american people and this will define all americans' lives for many decades.

Attached: Screenshot from 2020-04-02 23-38-44_01.png (1076x506, 51.31K)

This Corona thing is really going viral.

He does tend to make shitlibs crazy, but they never had sense to begin with

Attached: 1585168964542.jpg (720x538, 91.93K)

Don't forget the shitty health care system in which people delay treatment until it's far too late.

The world is a much better smelling place now that those people are in hell

I can not belive that you guys had the chance to save the country with the Impeachment of Donald Trump

lol when his entire retard-boomer base is dead, he isn't getting re-elected. righties are gonna be even more triggered than usual LOL

Too many spineless republicans in Congress afraid of the brain dead trump base voters. Just look at them on Yas Forums for example. Fucking nuts

America is always #1, we're winning again.

just fyi for all the russian dogposters in this thread (i can see many posts by them), russia is MASSIVELY lying about their numbers of infected

Attached: 2_tzcJhysOe4RyEcAtqeouVb3eaC_mSAB_RHVg9JvM4.jpg (1044x1025, 103.59K)

Attached: Coronakilledmyfriend.jpg (2048x2048, 295.19K)

But...her emails...

no he didn't, dems did he tried travel restrictions
>das raycis!
he stopped trying travel restrictions
>he doesnt try to protect us!
he said he wanted to give everybody money
>the dems stall it then try to rewrite the narrative to suggest that they were stalling to "make sure everybody got money" when in reality they were trying to stuff it with all kinds of provisions for nonessential shit and even political pandering in the middle of a pandemic
Then this virus hits, everybody gets freaked the fuck out over a mouse and dipshits like you are taking full advantage of the situation posting this absolute bollocks
You'd be embarrassedif you had any shame
kys

we watched it happen you gaslighting cretin

Yeah them emails man

Our country is run by a B list celebrity with no concept of reality. :(

He lies all the time, why should anyone believe a thing he says? He got up today and said *Obama* left him shitty tests for a virus that didn't exist until 2019. How fucking stupid are you MAGA hats.

Attached: ChinaGood.png (1200x654, 161.84K)

>the president literally denied the virus was happening

there look everything you typed doesn't matter

>be me
>fucking off because slow night at work
>oh boy! A Corona-chan thread!
>get ready for dank Corona-chan memes
>nothing but trannies reeee'ing over Cheeto Hitler
Could you faggots stop dilating for one second and actually contribute something of substance?

Attached: 0ec.png (640x800, 715.29K)

Spewing bullshit right wing media talking points all the way till the end. Foxnews and it's spawn are killing you guys kek

How fucking stupid are you to not realize you're being played like a fiddle the same way Trump plays MAGAtards? When are you going to take the blinders off you absolutely insufferable fucktard?

how many RUSSIAN dogposters in just this thread? PETROV, VLAD identify yourselves NOW

as opposed to leftist "talking points" everything I said was true by the way
cute how nobody can actually discredit any of it

Narrator's voice: They were very stupid in fact

smells like circlejerk and cope in here

whoa! le epic centrist appears! quick, tell us about how both sides are so equally wrong! you must never be wrong about anything!!

yeah you are actually this retarded

Americucks are going down, boi!

Like I said. Till the end. It's OK user I get it. Whatever helps you sleep

There isn't going to be an end
You're coping and deluding yourself that you're the ruseman or the troll but really it's all just you coping

>random semi famous asshole is more popular than politicians to inbred white trash so becomes president

>destroys world

???

Um what? That's some serious projection you got there but ok

>destroys world
how did he destroy the world? the Coronavirus? lel
How hyperbolic

Actual lol. But that's true

No you are actually coping. You can't discredit anything I'm saying so you're just spewing bullshit to make yourself feel better IE cope
Cope cope cope

:^) epic response my man! no way forming a coherent argument will ever matter to you, cause both sides are WRONG, and you're taking the high road of not having any original thoughts!

you didn't have an argument
it was vitriolic ranting about centrists and how we "know it all" for simply point out you're just as much Pelosi's tool as these faggots are Trump's.

Oh yea usa fag here, keep em coming!

VLAD, IGOR, PETROV go to BED russian dogposters

>A liberal doesn't get xir way
>Thinks it's literally the end of the world
Are you really surprised?

Idiot sorry just saw this, i shoulda called you out earlier

>>A liberal doesn't get xir way
>>Thinks it's literally the end of the world
>Are you really surprised?
no
but for something to qualify as a syndrome it would require hyperbolic, emotionally charged ranting

whoa, vitriolic! are you sure you should be using words of that caliber? don't want you to hurt yourself out here on the razor's edge of centrism, buddy! hey, what if both sides of THIS argument are wrong? maybe we're BOTH retards? haha, just kidding, we know it can't be you!

Wait.

What was idiotic about user's post?
Just that you didn't like it? That's idiotic on your behalf.

You are just mad cause it's the first time in a long time USA is shit-tier.

Nah I don't think I'll wait for anything, you're talking out of your asshole and you got called on it
Just bow out gracefully dude
>i have nothing worthwhile to say and I am angry so let me resort to ad hominem attacks since I can't refute anything you said
liberalism is actually a disease

ARKADY IVANOVICH, go to bed RUSSIAN DOGPOSTER

i knew i'd out one of you russian dogs. enjoy daddy putin's dick down your throat for the rest of your life, kgb scum. at least i can leave if i want to

whoa, epic Yas Forums argumentation skills! he's still not wrong, guys! someone stop this guy, he's too good at arguing on Yas Forums!!!!!

lol I'm not russian, but Russia is a great country, better than your shithole full of infected people.

>if i keep spamming retarded shit user will stop posting!
yep you're right there champ, you won the internet argument through sheer force of will alone, all logic be damned
We all walk away enlightened and cemented in your viewpoint
Well done

just so you know, petrov, they're lying about the numbers in your country. have you talked with oma and opa yet? they might have come down with something. but your government would tell you if there was a problem, right?

oh my! the paragon of logic and winning arguments is throwing in the towel! nobody thought it could be done, but i bested the most CAPABLE CENTRIST arguer! he used so much logic when he called liberalism a disease, but i defeated him by calling him by his true name!!!

i genuinely think this user might be autistic and need some friends

Using russian expressions won't work, I told you I'm not from there. Jeez americucks are dense.

Honestly you people can't deal with the fact you are currently the worst country and you keep pushing this bs about governments lying about their numbers. Do you know why China and Russia got to control their countries? cause they are strong States not afraid of telling their people what to do. USA's liberal tradition is what makes it weak in the current situation.

Georgia Governor opened beaches this weekend!

Attached: trumo statements.jpg (644x960, 130.62K)

ok

tbf, it's only the fatties dying over here, which nobody really cares about. Dems are only counting them as 'people' in order to inflate the statistics

Attached: 5841F23E98534699B1C46A805E271814.jpg (828x1235, 483.95K)

do your part anons, spread.

Ehm... no, you are wrong. Sorry. Check your facts.

oh vlad. i know your game and i know how you play it. maybe you're "not from" the motherland, but you drink her stale juices just the same.

>coof

Hah okay, sure. Let's change the perspective, shall we? Let's say I'm whatever you say I am.. would that change the fact your country is fucked?

Also Vlad is a pretty cool name and I'm quite sure it's better than any shitty name you might have. Just saying.

it sure wouldn't! but eliminating dogposters like you would make things a hell of a lot better! tell me, ivan, how "not fucked" is your country? how many infected has your government reported? or are they all being admitted under "influenza?"

>whale song intensifies
Stay healthy at every size, my salad dodging friend

Attached: 1572022722325.jpg (850x1024, 161.62K)

oh you russian dogposters. you're so easy to out in these threads. a couple of non-reply "americucks are suck" posts, and they're always the same script! a shame you live in such a shithole, you might like the USA if you visited