Whats stuff you can get high on in your house if you dont have drugs

whats stuff you can get high on in your house if you dont have drugs

Attached: saha lay.jpg (597x900, 105.74K)

underage b&

glue

Life. Try it newfag

take 40grams of nutmeg n report back

auto-erotic asphyxiation

So I’ve heard about Malcom X tea but never tried it. heard it just makes you sick tho.

Alternatively there’s always robutussin

nosiree you'll be hallucinating people n smoking ghost cigs

>Mix ammonia and bleach in a bucket
>inhale

Wait, I just remembered. You can get high out of dried cactus skin.

Mmm mm mmm Sasha grey you are so delicious I would drink your pee also high on life OP don't be a fucking degenerate lol jk do whatever the hell you want

don't have drugs, can't get high. you can get """""""high""""""" but it's actually just brain damage

i dont have that in my house

Find some weed pussy

I eat a half dozen eggs and drink a couple glasses of milk, then get cozy under the covers with a good book. When the earsplitting thunderfarts come, I pull the covers over my head and inhale deeply. Powerful.

i dont care about lide that much anyway and im probally retarded a little bit all ready

you seriously don't have $5 for some heroin?

you really wanna be even more retarded 30 years from now knowing it was completely avoidable?

don’t do $5 heroin user

inhale BUTANE
smoke buscopan
Loperamide/imodium and grapefruit juice
benzydamine
dextromethorphan

you need to have high quality glue i only have kindergarden shit

theres no way i can get heroine for 5 dollars might be able to get weed but i hate niggers

You sound like a fucking autist with all your replies

exercise releases Anandamide which is a cannabinoid and phenethylamine which is a close relative of amphetamine

how do you make malcom x tea do you use nutmeg because i heard nutmeg can make you hallucinate

nutmeg?? i was on different drugs when i tried this but idk take like 5 spoon fulls of it and it’ll kick in in a couple of hours i think??

im think im actualy autistic i havent been diagnosed tho

i will just mix nutmeg with water

inhale butane it's an NMDA antagonist and Positive Allosteric Modulator at the GABA receptors it's basically nitrous oxide

try it anyways

why grape fruit juice ?

Spray deodorant on sock. Inhale

When I once heard another kid say he got a giddy, euphoric high from burning a pen. Never tried it myself.

what about spray paint i have it in my basement and i also have nicotine gum

mmmmmm, cancer
i mean burning plastic actually smells like cancer. get a good whiff of the stuff and you KNOW it just gave you cancer.

Loperamide has low bioavailibility (low absorbtion) and is unable to pass the blood brain barrier due to efflux (rejection) by P-glycoprotein, grapefruit juice contains a P-glycoprotein inhibitor called bergamottin, quinine in tonic water is also one.

You'll bart your brains out too lol

Yeah I was gonna say, hold your breath

Brain damage

Brain damage

DO this OP!
Do around 30 full lung breathe in and out, quick, strong. after the 30th or so breath, just breathe out and stay like that, close your eyes and dont breathe in, you will go for more than a minute like this nad you will notice a tingling all over, you may wonder why dont you feel the need to breathe and your body will go through a death crisis, giving you a strong feeling.
After around 3 minutes, breathe in slowly and hold a little bit, then resume normal breathing.
IF you give this a try you will love this.

Attached: wimhof.jpg (2495x1662, 253.49K)

i dont have loperamide i have just have basic named anti diarria

and also like 37 different kinds of cancer

no, other inhalants such as toluene cause brain damage by attacking myelin sheaths but butane has not been proven to do this, asphyxiation does not count as direct toxicity from the drug.
worst case scenario you get a B12 deficiency because butane depletes b12 like nitrous oxide

what is the active ingredient?

obviously nothing because it there were such a thing then there wouldn't be weed and cocaine and drugs, right?

Jenkem, much easier than anything else mentioned in this thread

i dont want to huff my shit i think thats to fucked up even for me

how many loperamide pills would i have to take to get high

Pretty sure it’s just shaved nutmeg and hot water, but like I said I never made it myself

what would i use if i dont have grape juice

radon or carbon monoxide

around 100mg, it would be a waste to not have a p-glycoprotein inhibitor, are you on sertraline/zoloft by chance?

If i were you i would inhale the butane if that is accessible to you, it would get you more high than anything else in this thread while also being substantially safer than overdosing a diarrhoea medication

im going to mix cough surup with cranberry raspberry juice

nutMeg

i have zolaoft but thats my medication

Loperamide is just Imodium eh? and grapefruit juice? what’re the effects?

zoloft is a p-glycoprotein inhibitor
grapefruit juice contains bergamottin, bergamottin is a p-glycoprotein inhibitor thus allowing Loperamide/imodium to efficiently pass the blood brain barrier

This /thread

does cranberry juice work

no but Lime works too

does not matter anymore i just drank 20 grams of nutmeg and took 16 pills