Slut/Nympho stories

Slut/Nympho stories

Did you grow up with, hook up with, or in any way know a slut or nympho? Have any stories?

Attached: huh.jpg (720x687, 66.54K)

For years my hot female friend sent me nude pics and masturbation videos for my artistic opinion, including when she got a boyfriend, to see how I thought he'd like them. Busted many a nut but kept it civil with her so they'd keep coming. They still occasionally do.

Attached: 2015-01-31 14.31.31.jpg (1080x1920, 977.37K)

When I was 17 I had a tinder hookup with some girl from a school 30 minutes away who was a known slut and openly talked about it. She was chill as fuck. Smoked me up, made us both dinner sucked my dick better than anyone has and let me finish inside her. Thank God she was clean but holy shit was it worth it. We exchanged nudes and sexted for a few months after the fact. I'm not a fan of the lifestyle sluts experience, but I am definitely going to give them credit on their talents and skills gained through experience. Wish my current gf could suck dick that good

I have a cousin that would get in bed with me and put my hand down her pants while my mom took her dad to work.

Plot twist: your mom was taking her dad to sexytown

Hell no my mom would never cheat on my dad. My cousin dad is a selfish asshole that doesn't even care about his own daughter or anything else but himself.

But enough about them. How was your cousin's snatch?

gonna need a green txt and age.

Im hooking up with my neighbours gf shes a total nympho luckily i have the same problem so i dont mind fucking her 6 times in the morning

Attached: 20200327_085506_1.gif (368x656, 751.16K)

Did you get to feel your cousin's wet fuck hole wrap around your fingers to the knuckle? Or she only let you flick her bean?

Smooth, fast to get wet, and worm to the touch.

Sucked off my friend in the back of her dad's van when she was 13 while he talked to her dad about the movie they had just saw. Also got spitroasted her freshman year in high school by 2 19 year olds. Supposedly they both cane inside her too

Attached: 1492865949084.jpg (540x540, 29.71K)

I fucked her between classes when i was 17 and she was 15 in the mens bathroom. Came all over her face

Attached: 1511449343752.jpg (720x524, 33.2K)

My wife is pretty nympho. We are going on 7 years together, have sex every day and she still finds time to get off 3 or 4 times a day otherwise. It used to be way way worse. Best part is that we have an open relationship clause for same sex hookups. I don't use mine very often, but she had a workfriend that moved in downstairs from us that she introduced to the joys of lesbianism. I've watched about a quarter of their hookups in person, but that number is over 40 times in the past three years. The girl is damn near my second wife at this point, because my wife really wants her permanently and I told her the only way that's going to happen is if I get to join in once in awhile. Next time they hookup, wife is going to be suggest it to her...

>had fucked at least 4 guys before she hit 15
>dated a 40 year old when she was 18-20... and it was a constant off again on again dumpster fire
>has cheated on almost every guy she's dated
>genuinely teases her at least one male friend
>admitted to liking incest and bdsm
>is gagging for it after a week without sex.

Attached: 0899800849.png (600x747, 653.36K)

I grew up in the deep southeast, rural country, town of about 4,000 in a county of about 30,000. There was an equal mix of poor whites and poor blacks.

It seems like the girls in the outlying trailer park regions went wild fast. By the time 7th grade hit everybody knew about sex (this was the mid-90s.), and they already talked about which lolis had a "reputation." By freshman year there were rampant teen pregnancies. Some would pull up their shirts to proudly show off their bumps.

All the "first time" stories I ever heard involved some ball cap redneck meandering over to the girl next door's doublewide, flopping on her and sticking his dick in her almost by accident.

Funny thing though, the girls who put out more often were still called sluts and hos, and she always "had something you can't wash off." But it was like okay for them to get dicked on the regular if it was via her boyfriend.

So my question becomes, were the girls around me nymphos or was it just a normal sexual awakening?I mean I've heard country and hill people pick up sex pretty early on.

Double teamed her in the parking lot after she got out of work at the brewery she works for. That pussy was tight until we got there lol

Attached: 1543239088495.jpg (750x937, 124.57K)

There isn't much to green text.

>my mom would pick her and her dad up in the morning. Drop her off at my house and continue taking her dad to work. She got in my bed with me while putting my hand on her crotch. It start on the top of her clothes then in between her pants and panties then to her skin. When I wouldn't do anything she would rub on my crotch on use her hand to move my fingers around her vagina. We have done some other things like her sitting on my face once so I could eat her out over the years but never full on sex. It started when she was 7 and lasted till she was in middle school when say said she didn't want to do anything anymore.

I never put anything in her. It was all innocent play atleast I thought it was.

>also, has a great ass.

Attached: 040540106.png (748x711, 771.08K)

I had a roomate who was the biggest slut I’ve ever known. First morning after moving in and I woke up to the sounds of her getting absolutely railed. This happened every single day sometimes multiple times, with many different guys

Pretty sure her step brother came inside her too before their parents got married

She was definitely abused by her dad if she was acting that way

Not by her dad but by someone else. I was to stupid to realize something happened to her when we started messing around. She told me years later about it.

Dated a girl with borderline personality disorder for a few months, it was awful. She’s probably slept with at least 50+ men, and admitted to sucking over 100 dicks. She has regularly had trains ran on her by her ex and his 3 friends. She was willingly gangbanged by 9 guys in highschool, and then turned around and claimed it was rape because she changed her mind months later to get pity points from people. Pic related.

Attached: F8D850B1-134B-47E8-A3EB-395CCAFA87A2.jpg (720x960, 81.36K)

lunatic written all over that face

Who is the OP chick?! I need more of that.

Girl in my warcraft guild had a threesome with 2 other guys from the guild during a guild meet up a few years ago. Her boyfriend at the time was the guilds raid leader who wasn't there that night and to my knowledge never found out. She spends raids getting cyber gangbanged in private chat channels and isn't shy about posting slutty pics on discord. From what I understand there's a private discord she posts nudes to for some guys in the guild too. My favourite story though is a new guy joined the guild and had her naked on Skype within an hour.

Yep, MeToo waiting to happen. Also a made up gender and probably a little. Invisible "don't stick your dick in this" warning signs everywhere.

I had this massive crush on a girl I met in HS, at the time she didn't really payed much attention to me, but after half senior year, we started hanging out, since I moved to FL and she stayed in CA nothing really happened but 6 years or so after,
>>returnoftheking.jpg
I decided to look her up, hang out, get along well.
Fell hard.
Second time we saw each other again, had sex (first time was a business meeting so..)
After digging up through her stuff, she turned out to have been quite a College slut, went on fucking a lot of guys, and at the moment we met had a long distance relationship with this guy overseas, had a fuck buddy and me, it was hard and disappointing at first, I was really really into her.

Well after giving thought. She was terrific sex, so we kept fucking, really really kinky, gave awesome head.

Dated an 18 year old when I was 27. She was mental so I knew it wouldn't be a serious thing right from the start. She was a freak in bed, sucked a mean dick and had a lot of fetishes, also indulged in mine to the point where she developed the same ones. A few months into dating and she asked how I felt about group sex. Never tried it but interested. Ended up organizing a gangbang with 6 including myself fucking every hole she has. Turned into a pretty routine thing. Went to sex clubs and "whored her out" so to speak. She liked getting pissed on, beaten, choked, slapped and punched, gagged, you name it. She could never get enough and the more cocks, the better.

Relationship ended when she started talking about marriage lol

Also pretty much all the other girls in the guild hate her, and she broke up with her boyfriend not too long ago because he found a load of dick pics and nudes on her phone and she flipped the fuck out because he went on her phone, the guild leader kicked him cause he was one of the ones who fucked her on the night out and I assume some of those dick pics were his

Sauce on this chick?

She wants YOUR dick, stupid.

Who is this girl though? I see this picture once every few weeks and always wonder what her name is

One of my first times I was blitzed on MDMA and my friends driving me around. Two girls we knew hit us up and wanted to hang. My dick was like a dousing rod it knew it was about to get wet. So we pick them up, take them back to my house... One of them is already all over me. I'm 18, she's 16 and she's got big titties and only had sex once before. But she's on her period. But not wanting to disappoint me, she goes to town sucking my dick in the basement. It's sloppy, not the best form, I'm still fucked up on molly and I'm simply not gonna cum. But it feels good and she's desperate to please. So she just keeps blowing me, probably for an hour, her jaw hurts but I don't have it in me to stop her. Eventually I got up, jerked myself off right into her mouth and we went to bed.

She came back days later and I fucked her for real. One of the tightest. And the fattest asses. She started catching feelings and stuff got weird so we quit. She went on to fuck half my friends and acquantinces, got into the drugs. Got all feminist and shit. But if I had the chance again I'd suck on this titties, and stick it in her ass like I wanted.

She's got the psycho peepers. Might be a fun sex toy, might cut your face in the night...

My first sexual experience story in bound.

I live in a ghetto and my family knew this one guy (20) that sold drugs in the neighborhood. He was and still is the coolest guy I met. Yeah he sold drugs but he always gave back to out little community. Anyways he always stopped by at my house when he was in town cause I sold Nachoes and snacks. He chill listen to beats I made just homie stuff. One month when I was 13 I walked nearby in the woods that's filled with abandon rides and shit. I heardusic coming from a van. I walked over and in it saw this girl I knew about 16 dancing naked. Looked to the entrance of the can and my homie was sitting there dick in hand jerking away. Iwent to walk away but tripped. Homie came out strapped but saw me. Told me to come in and chill with this alit he met. He said this chick wants some meth but she ain't got no money so she giving me a hell of a time. He goes back into the van and I follow after. Girl is visibly nervous covering tits and pusay. Homie tells her to keep dancing and don't mind me I'm just a scrub. I watch and I'm really wanting to jack off. Before I know it homie just looks at me and says you down. I vaguely say yeah. He laughs and motions girl to come over. She does and he gets her head and puts it towards his dick. She automatically sucks it. He looks at me and says like what you doing go to her behind. I'm scared shitless. Part of me wants to part of me wants to go home. I say nah man I don't want to. He shakes his head and tells her to give me a bj. She hesitates but homie says you ain't gonna get shit if you don't. She turns to me and sucks my dick. Best feeling I ever had. I came within minutes. Homie just laughed and said you get out of here we about to do some grown up stuff. I get out and hear her moan like crazy. Homie after was always clowning me about that day. Did this two times later when I was 17 and 19. Best homie I ever had.

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

Redhead? Psycho? Uh duh?

Holy fuck bro we were at the same party

I met this girl, Penny, when she was 17 years old. At that time i was 22. She lost her father to cancer, and started having issues. I tried to comfort her, but it turned into sex. Alot of sex. slowly she developed this "daddy-fetish". She started calling me daddy duing sex, and later all the time. She used money on piercings and tattoos. Over time she got weird, so i backed out. I later learned, that she's been out and about with alot of men.

Think she'll say yes?

>So my question becomes, were the girls around me nymphos or was it just a normal sexual awakening?I mean I've heard country and hill people pick up sex pretty early on.

Is much more about the circle of friends than the region of the country.

I think she was a prostitute mate

Oh shit, I was there! That shit was crazy!

Where did you meet? Tinder? I would love to take a slut for a spin like that

Hook up.

>be in class
>friend of mine flirts with her
>tells her she has a fat ass
>she loves it
>both went to an empty classroom after class
>she dropped her pants so he could touch her ass
>she had a bf for 4 years but didnt care

Icandithistoo.jpg

>become friends with her
>ask if she wanna chill in my apartment
>we gaming
>tell her she has a nice ass
>actually works
>tell her I wonder if her tits are just as amazing
>she loses top
>I tell her to loose jeans 2
>she does
>wtf.jpg
>walk to my bedroom
>fuck her silly
>still bf of 4 years

Never seen anything like it again in my life. She was fucked up tho. Daddy issues and an abusive mommy. Took some pics of her ass in thong.

Redheads man..

Ive seen her at the brewery she works at! Damn I shouldve tried to hit that.!!!!

How's the air now between u two?

God, I hate niggers so much.

Gf of 4 years, started when we were 18/19.
Couldn't sleep with her until the last year. We had to find ways to do it. She was very sexual. At first I thought it was just normal lust, but it eventually took a turn I didn't want to partake in.
She'd get turned to be walked on by her dad. When they were away, she'd tell me to come fuck her in her dad's bed. Often, before dinner, she wanted to fuck standing up to the wall of her little sister's room. During said dinner, when her sister asked, she only replied that she was practicing judo with me. She said she was tired of her dad being so protective and narcissistic, and yet she constantly asked me to dominate her. She used to send me daily nudes and pics of item she lubed up inside her... at work or school.

Clearly she had issues by it was fun for a while.

I don't think that was the problem, really... It all began to worsen when she wanted me to spit on her or touch her in the pool when swimming with the family. her family liked me, but her mom had this way of looking at me with eyes that say 'we know,' It went too far too often. She would have been a great partner if I cared a bit more, and if she was more vocable of her needs instead of passive-agressive sex addict but I was very confused of her sexlife and couldn't see myself grow around that

And when I started to care less about her constant needs, and went out to see some friends, PR or anything, she became extremely jealous. I really was just tired of the constant sex crave, as if it was the only thing keeping us together. I knew she just wanted the attention to disprove her dad lack of interest in what she had to say... Girls want to be reminded that they please us. It went up to the point of anorexia (sadly). We parted ways, but now she's successful and known in her field,yet I can't but think about this everytime I see her innocent and naive face on social media or the news.

Don't fuck crazy. Guess what, her current boyfriend has the same name as her dad.

After getting divorced, I met a woman the same age as my ex. She was a total freak in bed. She loved having her nipples clamped with a chain in between. She would want her ass whipped as I was taking her from behind. I would often grab the chain from the side and pull on it as hard as I could, she loved it. When she rode me, I liked to twist her nipples, and she would be telling me to pull down on them. Tbh sometimes I thought I was going to rip them off...
She sucked amazing dick, usually deep throated my cock and tried to lick my balls at the same time. She loved my cock. She liked when I ate her ass, then fucked her asshole. I'd pound her hole, then she would flip around and clean my cock off with your mouth.. then lay on her back telling me to fuck her pussy...
Wild times with her...
She liked to dress up in slutty lingerie and have on a lot of makeup on. Thick red lipstick and black eye liner. She loved having sex listening to heavy metal... unfortunately she was bipolar, her moods changed way to much to be in a relationship... ghost her after about 3 months

What about you dude? Enjoy some times with her!

I was 35 years old when I married a girl who was 21. When we divorced I was 45, do the math... girls in the 30's are total freaks

ex-coworker, loved hooking up with few of us after happy hours. would go back to her place and she just would be sucking and fucking for hours

Attached: 019457.jpg (408x535, 152.28K)

A couple of months ago, hooked up with this chick who is a total slut. She even calls herself that, personally. And if she finds you remotely attractive, she will fuck you. Lucky me.
Got a hotel room, and she was hands-on for 4 straight hours, before she got a call and had to go pick her kid up from school. Her mouth, hands, or pussy were all over my cock non-stop. She, literally, can not get enough cock or attention from guys with cocks.

Sweet tits, too.

When in high school heard rumors about a girl being easy.
One night I picked up sister and friends to give them a ride to the mall.
Behold, rumor girl was one of them.
Waited until they were done, took them home, rumor and sister last.
Tell rumor as she's getting out that if she ever wants to hang or a ride to hit me up.
Days pass, get text from rumor asking what ya doing?
Go to her house.
She's alone.
Go to her room.
Talk listening to tunes.
She stretches smiles and lays back on the bed and grabs my leg.
Fuck it. I go in to kiss her.
She kisses back.
We start making out.
I get her tits out.
She undoes my shirt.
I undo and peel off her pants.
Her pussy is perfect.
I start licking it.
She's getting into it like a demon.
She cums, it's like she's having a seizure.
I pull my cock out.
She says whoa, we can't do it.
Blowjob? Ewwww no way.
How about you just turn over and ill rub it between your cheeks.
Ummm ok I guess.
Start hotdoging her ass cheeks, can still feel pussy juices and spit. Precum is adding to the slipperiness.
Fuck it.
Spread her cheeks and slide in what I thought was her ass.
Nope.
Took her cherry.
Get the fuck off me. Get the fuck off me.
Guess she wasn't as slutty as everyone thought.

Weird. She goes from city to city. Believe she's on another university atm. She also dumped her bf (which I believe paid for ther apartment).

She just used me (and my friend) to slut out before leaving the city.

Grew up with a absolute slut sister and parents that were Working Night Shift.

I was in the military and just about every girl I served with or knew was a complete slut. Gangbangs were routine and sort of an initiation for girls in the military. If you were near any boot camp that had females in it every weekend after graduation was like spring break. On deployments it was even crazier. Chicks would slut it up for nothing more than a bottle of vodka. The desert foxes would do it just for the attention and validation.