>cheating
>pedo shit
>general degeneracy

Attached: secrets.jpg (500x333, 34.4K)

Bump

Bumper

I haven't ejaculated in 60 days

How hardcore we talking?

My 10yo niece is sooo cute, I'd love to fuck her brains out.

Go for it

bumpo

I hate the person who is above me at my work. Once he leaves I will have a very easy position with good pay. But I know he doesnt plan on leaving soon. Sometimes I'll write the ways I wish he would die down like death note. I always burn what i write though.

My ex use to get pass out drunk all the time and when she would I would use her holes all night long without her ever knowing

My uncle used touch me abd make me blow him, when i was old enough (11 or so) he finger and try to fuck my ass until he train my vagia to be penetrated, he fuked me almost every day until my grandma (we lived the 3 of us togheter) caught us, he kill himself some moths afterwards, he never raped me or force me in any way

fuck I've missed these threads I'll go first
>be me 17
>play truth or dare with gf
>me and gf home alone babysitting her sister
>truth or dare goes sexual
>gf says i should fuck her sister
>wtf.jpg
>ask her why would I do that
>she says since I'm 17 this is the last time it would be legal for me to do so
>(checked later most certainly was not)
>I bargain my gf down to make her give me a blow job
>my gf's sister crys and chocks the whole time
>gf forces her not to tel
>8/10 bj

>I'll go first
>goes 5th

>make me blow him
>never raped or force me
good larp

I get hard thinking when quarentine ends, I will put a spy camera in the bathroom to record my friend naked. She is from Morocco, 21 years, perfect body...

i love pantychubs

Attached: 1585020772080.jpg (1298x1348, 483.71K)

sister age?

yesterday fag

never know

she was 12 at the time

Do you think it was her first blowjob?

I got my first bj when I was 12 from my male cousin

yeah she never had a boyfriend too my knowledge and she was always came across as an innocent

A was too young to be aware i was being manipulated, but he never intimidate me or force me, quite the oposite, he spoiled me in any way he could, grand ma was too old to go upstairs so we had all the time we wanted

Did she swallow?

how old was your cousin

I'm the president

I came in her throat and she spit it up

pics or its not true

He was 11

SS says I can't right now they have to scrub the exit data?

Attached: IMG_20200324_231434.jpg (400x400, 28.75K)

When I was young I tried to fuck with my cousin. I knew I had to put my dick into a hole but it was no easy (8 and 9 years)

>SS
secret service

was your cousin male or female and how successful were you

Took a hidden cam video of my sister shortly after she turned 18, cant stop posting it online

show us user and how shortly after

Sure I'll get on my pc and post. I just hid my phone in her closet with the video running

I came in his mouth and sucked his dick afterwards

do you wank to it

Thanks for clarifying, Sherlock. I really couldn't tell why the president was talking about sanctioned suicide.

When I was 18 I caught some preteen neighbor kids playing doctor/sexy time and I deiced to join in.

all the time
part 1/2

Attached: 14979739.webm (1920x1080, 1.79M)

I was asking i thought he ment
> Schutzstaffel

2/2

Attached: 2949734773.webm (1920x1080, 1.81M)

ever happen again? what do these two sisters look like and do you think they were doing shit with dad?

When i was 20 i fuked my youngest brother "girlfriend" in front of his eyes, he was 10 and she was 11, i was scared of her telling someone and me goint to jail for the next few months

Why would our (America) president be talking about that?

> Weak bait

>did it ever happen again
yes same truth or dare shit stopped when i was 18 so 2 more times total
>doing shit with dad
No, dad was barely in the picture do to a divorce and two gf at the time was just hyper sexual trust me i have more stories then just this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Nice try Reddit

Dads barely in the picture. The story checks out hahaha

Get the fuck back to work Aaron!

I've had consensual sex with my sister since we were 16.
Its slowed down since we've gotten older. But it still happens occasionally

how did it start

Female
No successful, I didn't came and I can't remember even if I was hard

Details?
Like ages and that

haah, yep, just as bad!

do tell...how freaky did she get? she never got in on the sister action?

I told the story earlier in another thread. Foot notes.
>twins
>parents work a lot
>results we for a close bond like dipper and Mabel only in reality and also not identical just Fraternal
>inseparable bathe together, parents made us stop.
>one day 16 after shoveling in the winter sister comes home cold with strong weed
> we smoke watch movie and cuddle
> cuddling is not weird for us
> being high and a horny teen some accidental bumps leads to some grinding
>then petting
>then stroking
>then fucking

how old are you now? and did any of your partners ever know?

2 boys and 1 girl they were 10-11 yo

What did you do to them?

I don't know if gf did anything to her sister before truth or dare but after she made her finger her and eat her out
As for how freak she gets you can basically ask anything and i would properly have a story

>like dipper and Mabel only in reality and also not identical

cringey ass larp

>not identical just Fraternal
yeah not shit your brother and sister, fucking larp

That's not a secret, everyone wants to fuck her.

Ever made you fuck her in the little sister room? Or wore her cloths pretending to be her or just a younger girl

I walked in on them and they freaked out pleading not to tell anyone and I agreed and said that the best way was to all be apart of the secret together and they agreed so I watched them continue play sexy time with the girl and I joined in with them all giving me a blowjob and I licked the girls pussy and I would have tired to fuck her but no way was it ever going to fit in her.

i think we fucked everywhere in her house and during one of our truth or dares we fucked while her sister watched
cross dressing was never her thing