Have you ever sniffed on a girls feet without her knowing?

Have you ever sniffed on a girls feet without her knowing?

Attached: image.jpg (864x1024, 64.56K)

why would i wanna do that....

Licked a girl toes while she was passed out then came all over her feet

All the time. I worship my wife’s feet while she sleeps.

Attached: C596956B-CCAE-4963-AA1B-3817FCD10367.jpg (2324x1536, 902.72K)

My sisters all the time

Attached: 1C927A2D-829D-41BD-B172-769380FA7CD0.jpg (2053x3339, 1.99M)

Only simps like feet.

Kik of these feet?

Sorry, some random girl on the internet

Started out that way.
>be me, 12yr old.
>8yr old friends sister.
>tan, blonde hair, blue eyed cutie.
>started sniffing and licking her feet while she slept.
>she caught on eventually.
>this led to a silent understanding between us.
>she was the one to eventually start initiating every single time after.
>she made sure to keep her feet socked, because she knew I didnt like dirty feet.
>she would lay down, butt up, so I could grope her legs and ass while I licked her feet and sucked her toes.
>she would put a blanket over her calves amd my thighs if we were on the couch so she could give me footjobs.
>came so many times its not even funny.
She knew what she was doing. She was not innocent in the slightest. I truly miss those days.

Not sniffed feet directly, but sniffed co-workers socks and shoes lots of times.

i sniff girls feet whenevr possible. also take picturs of sleeping soles. ive always loved girls soles, but sniffing their sleeping soles is the hottest thing to do for me.

ive done iwth my sister in law and multiple friends.

thats an amazing picture. if its not too much to ask, how old is she? no judgement here regardless

I am in love with those feet user. Please tell me you have more, or a source or something??

i doubt it... unless its truely OP, thats a picture set thats been posted quite often sadly

fucking hell man, if that's your wife I'd be doing the same.

if its a set, any chance someone has more of them?

story?

good chance, i do not however

Attached: 1468084144845.png (1453x784, 1.96M)

No but I took this pic one time

Attached: IMG_0457.jpg (2448x3264, 567.44K)

If you had one shot to explain why you like feet so much and to convince someone to like it or you'd die, what would be your magnum opus of a response? Personally, I enjoy legs more if I had to say some sort of lower extremity fetish. Ankles to the extent they wear some sorta ankle bracelet. Shit is so hot for some reason to me. But, no desire myself to smell any kinda foot odor.

Attached: 1495809273382.gif (300x399, 1.94M)

nice dude, whose feet are those?

related

Attached: IMG_6274.jpg (1080x1920, 826.75K)

I think the only theory that makes sense is that it’s a cross wiring of the brain. You either like feet or you don’t.

shes hott man! nice!!

Call me a degenerate but I have licked the feet of 3 of my cousins while they were asleep so many times.

It started when I was 13 and I had a 22 year old cousin. Her feet were fucking perfect. It's even hotter because I live in a Muslim country and all of them are very modest

man thats great! i just wish you had pics to share haha

Ive sniffed a cute twinks beans. Does that count?

Attached: 1544186674881.jpg (576x1024, 57.27K)

I do have a LOT of pictures, but I don't know I would never share. I can literally be flogged to death lmao

my sexy aunt's feet so many times. smelled, licked, sucked toes, rubbed my cock on them til my precum dripped all over her soles and toes. never had the balls to cum on them though cause I shoot big loads and shes not that much of a heavy sleeper, always pussied out

Attached: 1502787865.jpg (4128x3096, 1.71M)

that is understandable man

Attached: 300259252.jpg (4128x3096, 1.64M)

Yeah I get that. But I want to hear a passionate answer from a fetishist letting loose. Sometimes you gotta let what's inside speak and you'll find your real answer. I want to hear why they NEED feet to jerk sometimes. If you cant answers, you're not the guy

Attached: 100_2526 copy.jpg (4000x2250, 1.83M)

do you have a fetish?

For me, it is the essence of work well done; the smell incubate within the soles and between the toes for all the effort of which they are. Those feets are a constant reminder that we are moving and need to do so. Such things need worship.

i lament, but respect your decision not to share pics, wold have been a treat. but then could you share some stories instead?

Attached: 1582509470316.jpg (1125x1087, 261.33K)

Well I sniffed this girl I had a crush on chair. She was wearing skirt and her bare ass and pussy was laying on this chair for like 3hours straight. After class ended everyone left in seconds. I closed the door and Licked the chair and sniffed it, it has some sweat on it.

Several years back I went for abroad for a trip with some friends. One of the girls got drunk while we were out, I took her to her hotel room, offered to stay for a while to make sure she's alright. Pulled her shoes off when she got into bed, gave her a little massage and gave them a few good whiffs while she was snoozing away. They were so nice and sweaty it was divine.

I just want to felt needed and a little lusted after for once by someone cute. So maybe I'm a pathetishist?

Well all stories follow the same pattern. I travel the country a lot due to the nature of my work and stay with my uncles and aunts as they all are very welcoming. Almost everyone has daughters.

>sleep and set an alarm for 3-4 am
>sneak into cousin's rooms
>stare at them for a while to see breathing patterns and make a little noise to make sure they're asleep. One time one was awake and I just asked her I cant find drinking water lmao.
>pull the covers off of them and take a lot of pictures with flash.
>start kissing and very lightly licking their feet while simultaneously masturbating.

I never had the balls to lick crazily or cum on them. Just doing this much gives me a crazy fucking rush.

Here we go. Passionate DUBS

Interesting. Never thought of such a thing holding that kind of value for an anons cock. This is what I was hoping to hear. I enjoy learning how and why people appreciate things.

There are so may things to say.
I think we're all wired to like them to some extent. Some are fetishists but most can appreciate their beauty.
They're a body part. Do you find amputated girls attractive ?
The pheromones make them even more attractive. Shoes make the odor bad ofc. But in the right conditions they smell so good.
Feet are also like the cherry on a cake. If the girl takes care of them everything else is fine probably.
It can be so much fun to incorporate into foreplay.
It's the most common fetish. Since feet are so linked to our evolution maybe we evolved to subconsciously evaluate them in a partner. Maybe that's why so many girls like to show them in nice shoes or with a nice pedicure.
etc.
It's part of the whole body. If you train your brain you can really appreciate it without it becoming a parafetishor some other weird deviation.
Only girls with ugly get upset :^)

Attached: B612_20190817_101758_258_2.jpg (1718x1080, 284.12K)

I can that way with many parts of a woman, feet, of course, hold high in my preliminary approach, howbeit, hands and hair (all well kept, if they shave properly, etc.) even ears can turn me on.

i smelled this girls feet after she came back from a rave, we were sleeping on the floor and i positioned myself below her and she moved and placed her foot right on my face it was awesome

Attached: Screenshot_2016-08-08-01-37-18.png (2560x1440, 1.32M)

Stop asking and trying to shame men why they find feet arousing.
Start asking women why do they care so much about their feet, why do they spend so much money on shoes and pedicures, why do they pose in «the pose» all the time, why do they place their feet into the lap of the man they like, etc.

Uhh where is the shame? Why so sensitive to my question? It was an honest question and I shared the closest I felt to that part of the body.

I stayed the night a milf friend's house one night. her and i drank and her daughter went to sleep. i waited until late and i smelled her passed out feet on the couch and her daughter's in bed.

Attached: IMG_9544.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

also she was 34 and her daughter 17. pic is of the milf

Yup she used to stay at my house and get drunk with me and when she’d pass out I’d jack off on her feet. Pic related

Attached: 08F225DE-4B10-4E12-8211-ECB2E3764622.jpg (750x1175, 209.08K)

When I was young and would sleepover with my cousins, I would always sneak into my aunt's room and play with her feet. I used to always play with my ex-wife's feet when she was asleep. She was disinterested in me doing feet stuff in general but if I woke her up, she would be furious about it. I also worked in a bowling alley during my teenage years, and on days I was the first one there I would go into the employee equipment room and smell the bowling shoes and socks of the cute girls that worked there.

good pic. how old is she?

Attached: 1473522154675.jpg (1864x1366, 1.32M)

>be me, at house party with a few friends over the holidays
>low key, maybe 10 people just hanging out drinking
>friends sister is there, wearing superthick wool socks
>party shifts to kitchen, just me and friend's sis still on the couch
>shes got her feet up on coffee table
>shes drunk, starts to get drowsy then doses off
>see her feet up, my heart starts racing
>just us alone in the room, everyone else upstairs
>i wait a few more minutes just to be safe
>fuck it, move to the floor at the base of table
>her socked feet now right in my face
>softly rub them to make sure she's out, shes out cold
>get a small whiff, don't smell like much. I want more
>slide one sock halfway off her foot and put my nose inside
>hhnnnggg. instant diamonds, they smell amazing
>im high and drunk so this is my first time actually getting turned on by smell
>keep going for another minute or so before people come down again
>go home the following morning and fap like crazy
>still think about it. never understood getting turned on by smell before but I get it now.
>pic very related

Attached: 61000438_2204456573198472_6907467375260467200_n.jpg (960x958, 74.61K)

#
19 and I’ve got more creepshots and pics drop your kik if you want more

before sex

Attached: fet.jpg (1343x2609, 623.62K)

i can rwdownload kik, my username is aquaman12345678910

you dont have snapchat do ya? if so user is emt707

Drop here mate

her and new boyfriend. She's very classy and not at all whorish.

Attached: EQ2AZKfWsAIikG5.jpg (2048x1536, 479.89K)

sniffed em when she was drunk and out

Attached: 703679.jpg (740x502, 136.23K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1238x970, 1.17M)

kik me at aquaman12345678910 or snap me at emt707 if you wanna chat and have pics to trade. ill share all the ones i took that night

Attached: 1468332232410455377.jpg (1080x1080, 82.57K)

c'mon people, more candid pics and stories!

Attached: 1570679095882.jpg (2448x3264, 640.18K)

Attached: 90087825_484053279167457_2453400255519017925_n.jpg (768x768, 140.59K)