Most degenerate sex act you’ve done so far?

Most degenerate sex act you’ve done so far?

> Came up my qt gf’s nostrils, got her to flatten her nose up like a pig in the shower and take a photo for me

Attached: C751D666-B951-4F1C-A6F4-64CFCCBFF3E2.jpg (1365x714, 108.44K)

that is fucking hot

holy fuck user, this shit's fucking gold. many keks had

My niece

Attached: IMG_0675.jpg (539x554, 50.59K)

>he actually did it
>The crazy son of a bitch actually pulled it off
10/10

Not really a sex act but

Went to a female abdls house to change her. Literally in and out, no funny business

Never heard from her again, gutted really

It’s actually kind of a relief after growing up with fucked up fetishes thinking everyone’s gonna be freaked out and I won’t be able to find love.

Turned out I had nothin to worry about

Attached: 6AF590CB-800C-4474-A777-2DEDD954BD2B.jpg (1834x1834, 313.86K)

why does this turn me on

She just makes for a great piggy

Attached: 3937D77B-3D9B-492B-8899-1DABD108C823.jpg (896x896, 110.52K)

lost my virginity (at 22, m) to a 52 yo asian woman found on Bumble,

I came after 3 minutes and then I was still so hard, changed condom and I fucked for another hour almost until she was tired, going home I felt like a whore

She have to show you the ropes like your mum or did you just awkwardly fuck for the first time?

I did ATM with my fat whore of an ex

no ropes involved, sex wasn't too awkward cause she took the lead and she knew what she was doing I guess haha and was happy with a dick rock hard for her old chinese ass, at least she had fake tits those were nice and she was skilled

Hot! Did you like the experience? How was the taste?

She's cute and that's hot af. Post some pictures of her ?

Wwyd to her while her cute nose is smushed flat against glass?

Attached: 8EDCB5C1-5B1E-45C8-8B8D-FA83737FF980.jpg (1984x1116, 266.48K)

Attached: C2341512-5600-425D-909B-83D143695EE6.jpg (2455x2455, 1006.07K)

So took a chick once who was I to "kink" bound her legs and arms then had her suck my dick. The caveat being i took a belt and knocked it where she would have little wiggle room and said it would come off after I came down her throat. Oddly enough that was a one and done, truly pathetic. Not the most brutal, but probs my fave, play kink games win kin prizes.

Attached: 1584213235784.jpg (474x458, 32.29K)

Wife DESPISES anal so I legit drugged her on liquor and copious amounts of mdma and ass raped her. She was kicking, screaming, crying and begging me to stop but I just held her down and fucked her ass. After about 3 or 4 min of fighting she gave in and even started moaning with my cock in her ass.

Done this about 5 times.

So cash.

Attached: Screenshot_20200322-170951_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.13M)

I have had one too many poop escapades dealing with that good sir. Still though brutal and dare I say based AF.

Attached: 1584720464625.jpg (750x488, 31.94K)

That is indeed very cash of you

Thanks brother.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie one of the times I pulled out to watch her ass gape and she straight shit an entire log out. Thank God I had a towel below us, I just balled it up and threw it straight in the dumpster.

Pretty rank shit lmao.

Legit just wiped her ass a bit and went right back in. Made her give me ATM after that too hahahah.

Forgive me, like I said I had zero morals because of the fire ass mdma we were on.

Attached: Screenshot_20200322-171502_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 618.32K)

Yeah just in general MDMA and anal don’t go together. There’s a reason ‘eccy shits’ are labeled separately from regular shits

I ate a woman's ass while her husband fucked me in the ass, all while I was dressed in one of her cocktail dresses.

We did other stuff as well, but I think that was the maximum degenerate single thing we did.

Cont. To keep thread going. So I got this chick pretty drunk off like peppermint schnapps and shit and convinced her to post out on a post behind my shed. Was pretty good time. But me and like 6 dudes plowed her for a couple hours with her gagged and tied. Then we all spelt and I made everyone omelets the next day. Then blazed and watch IM THE JUGGERNAYGHT bitch like 5 times. Thank god she was chill about it afterwards

Attached: 1582179425483m.jpg (1022x1024, 93.85K)

Lol wut a fag

Attached: 1583781309822m.jpg (1012x1024, 100.45K)

nice try FBI

Does it make it better if I fucked her in the ass after?
If not, don't care, had sex.

That sounds hot af my guy. You like dick in your ass?

I mean, it feels great, so yeah.
I'm definitely not attracted to men, though, so I like it doggy style and reverse cowgirl only. I had a lot of sex with that couple in particular, and he was kind of in the same boat so it worked out great.
If I was spending the weekend with them he'd usually wake me up by lubing my ass and then fucking me face down ass up, or by having me blow him.
Of course, I could do all the same to his wife without any complaints, so it worked out for everyone.

Dude gags can still say "had sex, peen in vagoo", your still a fag. And ya probs fuck kids to ya queer

Attached: 1583095918362.jpg (680x986, 175.98K)

I had sex in the missionary position solely for the purpose of procreation once.

You're right. Because I like having my prostate pounded, I also like diddling kids. Somehow those are related.

Dude that sounds like a LOT of fun high key. As long as you have a good time , fuck the bullshit. Do you still swing with this couple or did y'all part ways?

I've been looking to find another dude so we can tag team my wife. Don't know where to look tho.

Had an mfm with my ex and a buddy

Yeah alright, sounds like something a fag pedo would say.

Attached: 1584824640905.jpg (640x459, 30.51K)

>accidentally went out in Brighton on Pride Day
>left my mates in a stripclub at like 3am and went to a hotel
>met a gay couple and had a threesome
>i sucked them both off at first and then licked the tops dick as it went in and out of the bottoms arse
> then they doubleteamed me in pronebone position
> after the first one finished, i sucked his cock clean whilst the other fucked me
> 9/10- wish they’d recorded me getting plowed

Nah we parted ways.
I spent about six months fucking around with them and sometimes another girl. His wife thought it was fun to dress me up and say that her husband had three "girlfriends", and he and I liked it too, so we had a lot of fun. Though usually in those cases when there were two actual girls I'd fuck one and he'd fuck the other.

And the number of single dudes out there is staggering high, so it shouldn't be hard to find someone. But it is probably way harder to find someone good.

Bro you were probably on meth. Did you ever get it tested?
Stop raping people

Met a shy, sheltered, introverted QT that was 10 years younger than myself. Took her to a cheap motel with a gram of meth, we snorted it then fucked for the entire weekend. When we both finally fell asleep, I woke up before her with a massive erection so I turn her on her side, rubbed some spit on my cock and started fucking her.

Much later she told me that she woke up when I was fucking her but pretended to still be asleep since she had a rape kink.

It was really fun exposing her to new things sexually and seeing where her limits were. Unfortunately, she was madly in love with me so she never refused anything I asked of her.

Attached: Liz.jpg (528x960, 108.02K)

Revolting. How can you live with yourself?

Okay man, go back to having sex with no lights on and eating pusy for 90 plus minutes. What are you retarded

Attached: 1580688184631.jpg (600x315, 21.55K)

Blackmailed little cousin into giving me handjobs and blowjobs. Made her swallow my cum a couple of times.

Based & Blessed

Let a ladyboy in the Philippines eat my ass and fuck it, teehee

How old was your lil cousin?

She was 11. I found her sending some goofy attemps of nude pics to a guy in her phone.
Told her I wasn't going to tell her mother if we had fun together.

She’s hot. Nudes?

She is cute. More of her please.

Refer to

I accidently my sister

My GF said to me once that she wanted to try anal.

I was all for it....until we did it
I couldn't sit down for a week and my ass leaked shit for days.
Fuck her and fuck cucumbers.

never trust a gf that says that shit

How'd that get started? Asking for a friend.

Brought this chick over that liked to be fisted. By the end of the night, I had pissed in her ass and pussy and she tried to fuck my dog

I had something similar but so much more mutually satisfying:

Banged a woman in her ass at the same time her husband was fucking her from below. She was a cutie, too.

And your age was...?

top kek

I see 3 dogs looking up longingly at her, her looking down lovingly at them, and a bunch of text detailing how kinky she is.

So, let's see HOW kinky: have you managed to have her fuck any of those dogs? If you can provide pics of her doing so, I will award you five internets.

It was really fucked up, but didn't bothered me then

took a girls virginity and fucked her throat until she puked on my dick, now she has a fetish for puke and facefucking she hits me up every couple months to fuck in an attempt to experience that first time again, so fast forward to 2 weeks ago and she comes over, she tells me she wants to just suck my dick and not fuck, mfw I'm cool with that, proceed to fuck her throat until she passes out from lack of oxygen, wake her up tell her to blow until I cum, she pukes twice once upside down and it got in her nose and eyes. then she milked me until I came on her face.

Shiieeet

Hooked up with my ex’s little sister,
They use to sleep in the same room, shortly after she turned 18 and long after I broke up with my ex she messaged me one night. Got her to send nudes then fucked her, tight and inexperienced. Fuck I would never last long cause of the thought wanting to for years. They shared the same room for years so I got to see her little sister in her undies asleep, especially when they would both be asleep. Fuck I miss that.

Attached: 2434417E-9E00-464E-ACBF-6A5D30E87D7D.jpg (600x600, 51.35K)

i'm a guy in my early 20s and i downloaded grindr looking for an uncut cock to try blowing and a group of older guys used my mouth but i didn't try fighting back. they grabbed my arms when i got in to his house and made me undress, they put those plastic sex cuffs on my wrists with my arms behind my back and put a black sleeping mask over my eyes . i didn't fight them and once i was on my knees with the mask on they took turns using my mouth, three of them were uncut and i think there were five them altogether i'm not sure. some of them watched i think but at times they were alone and all of them either cum in my mouth and told me to keep sucking or held my head and cum at the back of my throat. when i was alone with one of them towards the end he said my name, i barely spoke to them when i showed up and he called me a good boy and said my name again before his orgasm in my mouth and after i swallowed he took the sleeping mask off and i realised he was one of my close friend's dad who i had known since i was in primary school. he offered to gift me a lift home and i gave him another blowjob in the dark in the backseat of his car at the side of the road.

I know.
She still talks to me though, I'm kind of his favourite cousin since until a couple of years ago her mother still treated her like shit and I let her have fun when she was with me.
I would totally date her if the age gap wasn't so big.

I masturbate while i stick my wife's pinky toe in my nostrils. Also give them all really good sniff.