I wish someone would buy me a Nintendo switch and animal crossing...

I wish someone would buy me a Nintendo switch and animal crossing. I'm a cute girl who's too depressed and scared to work a normal job so I don't make a lot of money. It would be the highlight of my whole life uwu

Attached: 6toaz25p7nn41.png (1080x1920, 1.15M)

Rope yourself or become a functioning person, being a girl online earns you nothing and acting like it does just proves your personality is dogshit since really rely on your gender carrying you

Attached: 9278ff9.jpg (1182x1560, 211.48K)

You know the rules.
Tits of GTFO

Yea, I'm also a depressed human female. Buy me a nintendo switch, an RTX 2800 TI and 32GB DDR5 RAM. uwu

kill yourself

Attached: 1266526211298.jpg (450x450, 55.6K)

>cute girl
>uwu
>doubt.mp4

Attached: 1507251881238.gif (480x272, 1.97M)

Fuck up, you insipid apricot.

>I'm a cute girl
ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pathetic

Fuck off you entitled cunt uwu

>cute
no

Sell nudes faggot

o... ok I'm sowwy for asking. I'll just be resigned to cuddling with my cat and my stuffies with no aminal cwossing I guess... uwu

Attached: JPEG_20200308_125935.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

My self esteem isn't high enough to sell nudes... I used to post them on reddit for free and got thousands of upvotes but now I don't like the attention

I'm willing to hear more about your story. Email me and we can see: [email protected]

Attached: 86996663_10215931327547089_2952537081080971264_o.jpg (960x720, 122.3K)

OP please, for the betterment of society, kill yourself.

Im not a some bitch made chick whining for free shit online..... now someone give me some free shit online, i’ll send ya my dick.

OP please, for the betterment of society and the world as a whole, kill yourself.

>I'm a cute girl who's too depressed and scared to work a normal job
sell yourself as a prostitute if you can't work in a normal company

I messaged you uwu

Implying I don't have a cute lil dicku to share as well...

I've thought about doing sex work but my state punishes it very hard and I don't want aids...

Attached: 4in2hmiabxm41.jpg (640x853, 35.92K)

Nice LARP. Get a job you fucking faggot cunt

This is why I can't bring myself to fucking date anymore. God DAMN you are a bunch of entitled lazy fucking whores

>i don't want aids
Ironic since you're the fucking embodiment of aids

I'm not larping...

Don't let me sour your perception of other girls. I'm truly a failure and don't compare to other girls

Attached: ltlgynhw60741.jpg (667x1042, 72.5K)

Oh so ur not even a woman? Imagine my shock that u turned out to just be another LARPing faggot.

I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone here. If some guy with disposable income happens to see this and wants to make some dumb bitch's day better, by all means.

Attached: Snapchat-1703424442-1.jpg (1019x1920, 556.09K)

I am a woman... I just have pp

Attached: 20190909_115728_577.jpg (1920x2560, 321.78K)

Why did some cruel bastard superglue painted waterbaloons to your body, boy. You should probably sue

this thread has taken an unexpected turn lol

>women with benis
you are not a women just some freak

They're not implants, thanks for trying to shame my natural tits

>o... ok I'm sowwy for asking. I'll just be resigned to cuddling with my cat and my stuffies with no aminal cwossing I guess... uwu
legitimately laughed at this

Thanks for proving my point. Ur another LARPing faggot.
Also ur not a woman, ur mentally ill, so much so that ur incapable of work and entitled enough to think someone would buy u a switch and a game.
Ur also entitled enough to unironically believe ur a woman and identify as one so matter of factly as if ur not a literal LARPing faggot.

There is nothing natural about those tits or do you not have eyes? I mean, fucking look at them, they’re fucked.

*expected

ok now you're just being transphobic... so anything you say is irrelevant. Being a bigot isn't cool

They're natural as in I grew them with no surgeries. But go off judging a natural body

Attached: jmhpn1ndos841.jpg (828x821, 63.94K)

>I just have pp
Must have started hormones early for those tits, can you still get hard?

This.
OP is always a faggot, one way or another.

Well now I wanna see the face.
You know. For science.

No, u are just literally mentally in. I even explained why, but imagine my shock that an insane, entitled faggot who believes their own LARP would dismiss criticism as bigotry.
Its irrelevant tho, becuz no matter how much you pretend, you’ll never actually be a woman.

And those tits are not natural, ur body was clearly not meant to grow them hence how fucked they look.

Been on hormones for about a decade now. It can get kinda hard but nothing like it used to.

I dunno I feel like posting my face in a pathetic begging thread is probably a bad idea. Maybe though

Attached: 20190627_091443_192.jpg (1920x2560, 321.7K)

Delete this thread and never shitpost again. You are a gay boy.

Your deadbeat dad should have tried to shame you harder. Your alcoholic mom should have tried to shame you harder. The ex-whore of a grandma you probably grew up with should have tried to shame you harder
>yet
Nothing shames you harder than your bathroom mirror, faggot. I would say seek help, but you passed that point when you let some quack turn you into an abomination no self respecting person will ever love enough to stay with.
Check'd
>gibe me digis I'm girl uwu

Attached: 1584434077949.jpg (400x580, 100.02K)

Jesus fucking christ
Could you not pls

Disgusting fat fuck

Omg youre worse than cancer

Do you really care about showing your face or mot when you’re pathetic enough to make this entitled thread to begin with?

See faggot? Neither of us got what we wanted. That's called equality.

nothing is worst than a faggot pretending to be a thot. kys

It'd be cool. I find your tits pretty nice and I've always found traps to be better with some meat on their bones. It's always the face that makes or breaks it though. It honestly is more or less for science.

people being very rude now but whatever I've already made a fool of myself, here u go

Attached: 20200106_004449_413.jpg (2560x1440, 1.37M)

Right? How devoid of character and dignity must that faggot be that theyre not only pretending to be a thot but unironically believes they are one.

Man, if you weren't so stupid, you might actually be a 4/10.

Show your pussy on the internet for free money. You are playing life on easy mode you stupid cunt.

U started the rude with posting this entitled, pathetic thread.

Spoilers, OP is a faggot.

Wow youre dumber than dogshit....

Why the fuck would you want Animal Crossing? That game looks gay as hell like a kids cartoon game. Wait for the PS5 release and get that.

Animal crossing is a direct hit of serotonin bro

Well hell yeah, I give you a well earned 7/10.
Woulda fooled me. As far as people being rude, you should've expected that dearest, you're on Yas Forums. Feel free to post more if you're into it. I'll keep giving you attention if you do.

OP is a faggot but animal crossing is still good regardless of OP.

If you are going to white night this much you might as well buy them the switch

Agrees with a previous post. At this point, you should just buy the switch and game, you simping faggot.

Honestly if animal crossing weren't coming out, I'd prolly give her my switch, I bought it to be a Pokemon machine, but they cut like all my favorites. Plus if she lived in Ohio she could just fuck me for it. Been sweet talking this trap at work but I think she's into girls.

>Been on hormones for about a decade now. It can get kinda hard but nothing like it used to.

Can you still cum?

Get a job, tis the age of "female empowerement" after all.
Then leave the fucking board please

Wondering this too, but really who cares? If all goes well you'll be the one coming

it kind of matters, but you think your asshole is a vagina, so what do I know?

>Wondering this too, but really who cares? If all goes well you'll be the one coming

Because, sadly, I have a fetish for sucking tiny dicks and swallowing cum.

Attached: nogirls.jpg (800x450, 44.08K)

Uh, no, I do not. She does, not me. I just meant in general, who cares if your trap sexual partner comes.