Trans women are nothing like real wom-

trans women are nothing like real wom-

Attached: taffster drink.jpg (175x250, 5.15K)

I have no problems. A joke is a hole

You mean biological males are biological males.

So i should believe when a mentally disabled person tells me they're born in the wrong body and they want to switch their gender, but when a schizophrenic person says they are being followed by the FBI and they have invisible friends im supposed to say "oh silly that is just your illness that isnt real!"

Attached: %82idn.jpg (1200x630, 101.55K)

can u have a real family with it

they may not be able to bear my children, but they can feed them!

Attached: trap milk.webm (1920x1080, 1.46M)

true, trans women want to fuck constantly and real women do not. trans women may have one less hole to stick it in but they make up for it by being so horny all the time.

any more like this?

would drink

Attached: milkers.webm (480x360, 1.27M)

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my entire life I hope your mother is proud.

>trans women are nothing like real women
This is actually a good thing. Imagine a good bro that you could spend the weekend chilling and playing vidya with that also looks good in a skirt. You'd be tempted, I bet.

Attached: Daisy Taylor.webm (1280x720, 788.88K)

false equivalence, also very funny epic sjw 2015 meme

Mid 50s sensual daddy dom looking for a trap princess to spoil

Come feed daddy on tumblr my Angel's

Sharpdressedd0m

Attached: 132669876_5v4a9454.jpg (1067x1600, 1.37M)

Attached: 27tjzj.jpg (1067x1600, 1.15M)

Attached: g8hcxye0ijl41.png (1342x2048, 1.78M)

Attached: 1584456287799.jpg (1024x1024, 104.6K)

Attached: hung-19yo-teen-tgirl-and-very-pretty-isabella-rueda-9.jpg (640x480, 139.37K)

There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with breast.

You'd have to be gay to pass up on this

what video is that? would love to see the rest

>have cool trap bro/sis
>spend half the day snuggled up playing vidya drama free
>start to get turned on
>spend the other half of the day fooling around
I could work with that.

Attached: hot lovemaking blond trap laying back on top Nicole Charming (wish fullfilment).webm (720x480, 734.2K)

Fun fact. Only about 10% or 'transwomen' can actually pass as women.

>transwomen are lower resolution than real women

The other 90% are attention starved and suicidal

statistics like an opinion are often pulled out of your ass.

taftaj is better than a real woman

Yes. They have no wombs. Yes. You're correct. 100%.

I would date Taf, and probably enjoy it.

Google daisy taylor

Brain malfunction is brain malfunction. Gender or body dysmorphia is the only medical condition that occurs in the brain that we treat by altering the rest of the body

Sexy af!

Natually, the good looking ones are in the highest demand.

There is some overlap between the good looking ones and the attention-starved and suicidal crowd.

I'm not saying it isn't gay, but I am saying there are a few that I'd put my penis in.

Attached: 1550220999834.webm (360x640, 875.86K)

Maybe back in the day, when she was THE only notable one and even then I'd pass up on him. Nowadays there are far more better options and he looks disgusting.

Better with sound

Attached: greenie.webm (336x600, 1.33M)

bailey jay in clothes is hotter than nude

Attached: supercute trap 2.gif (423x440, 1.97M)

Eh, she uses as much airbrushing and photoshop on the pics as Jessica Nigri. So I can't even get hard on clothed pics anymore.

I don't know if I agree.

Attached: 1560835209286.webm (684x384, 2M)

they are, trans women are women, but if they keep you in the closet because they dont want to dump you because theydont want to ever come out, how the fuck are you supposed to know what pussy tastes like? bussy is okay, i guess.

this is just gay sex

Attached: 97.jpg (236x177, 8.95K)

Says a person that has never experienced a real woman

Factual

40%

Everyone knows that. You're either a man or a woman, accept it. Anyone who denies it is insecure or in denial, and harms themselves in the process. People will do what they want, though. Sad.

I love fat dickd traps

More like 1%

Based

post what u got

i've had a sugar baby trans chick for a couple of years, super feminine, lets me dump loads into her ass, swallows cock like a champ.

i still prefer biological females even if i don't get to fuck them in the ass.

gender is not biological

Attached: tafffer.png (947x953, 1.36M)

yes it is, you faggots just appropriated the term

Growing bored after breaking up my online subs marriage
Would love to spoil and feminize a sweet little boi

Love to talk about it on tumblr

Sharpdressedd0m

Give us the video name user you lazy jew

that thing is special. sauce

I'm gonna be real with you, buddy. None of this matters unless you wanna fuck them.

Male refers to the sex having XY chromosomes.
Which is biological.

Have you met a tranny?
They are insane and ro fulfill their fantasy they expelled the most extreme female traits they can think of.
It's like the most annoying woman you've ever met, with legitimate mental disorder(s), who then doesn't even have a pussy.

Not only that, maybe 0.5% are hot, and another 3% are passable(and they are only hot/passable until 35 max)
The rest are fugly as fuck.

In the world of trannies, there are maybe 30 that actually pass as female to an untrained eye

To ones who know, none of them pass

Yeah the like 5 who pass physically all have give away voices.

Seriously. If you can’t tell the difference between a falsetto and a genuine voice you’re just brain dead. You have no excuse to fuck a man.

it's good to convince men to drop out of the gene pool. IE telling a fence sitter tranny to transition

It's bad to pretend they're equals or deserve any privilege, or any kind of pronoun game.

>None Shall Pass
However, one day you will be old. Your woman will be old. Your trap will grow old. Everyone is old, and leathered, and beaten by the sun and rain.
It's easy to love these boi pussies when they're young.
P-sleeve from a woman has no inherent value.
It's about the person.
What you want from life.
And who you want to grow old and ugly with.
Beauty is fleeting.
If you want fertility? Aim young, get a woman with your resources, get her to have your babies and hope for the best.
If you don't want babies?
Get a trap.
Take care of that boy before too many homos raw dog it into anal fissures that look like an earthquake shattered the asshole.
Accept your consolation prize.
In a world with a gender war?
Traps are the "Comfort Women"
Make of life what you will.

Attached: Train Groper.jpg (1019x1549, 1.33M)

>autistic men chopping off their own testicles for a fad
kek
>falling for obvious propaganda of transgenderism
kek

even worse than that, you're literally indulging a person's psychosis. it's like pulling a schizos teeth out because he feels like they pick up radio signals from the cia