When the Coronavirus kills about 60 percent of the 'human' population...

When the Coronavirus kills about 60 percent of the 'human' population, what will your role be after the world drops into chaos while it sorts things out?

Attached: SexyRaisins.jpg (1349x1356, 106.43K)

chronic masterbator

NURGLE CULTIST

Guess I’ll be the new English teacher.

It’s mastUrbator Jimmy, with a U.

Attached: sfsdf.jpg (520x417, 103.19K)

Assuming theres government left, corpse burner. If theres no government, probably just be a thief until someone kills me.

semi professional rapist

Boring shitposter on b. Oh no wait, that’s you.

rule 34 artist

professional rapist

I Love You.

gang leader/warlord

I have enough networking equipment and programming experience to start rebuilding the internet.

There will be a small fee.

To be a "Professional", you must get paid..... So.....?

Fucking and trucking.

Feeding the worms dude.

Are you in charge of this man his semi-professionalism is very taxing on the morale of the other rapists and we’d really appreciate if you handled it.

meh ill buy up a bunch of properties from the dead boomers and be a landlord. you'd need to kill 90% of the planet for a real breakdown of government.

Attached: what-women-think-theyll-do-when-the-economy-collapses-vs-47193382.png (500x667, 179.17K)

Based and redpilled

Move to the mountains and start growing weed

Boog

I agree

im staying semi-pro so i can still compete in the olympics

Let the internet die. It had it's chance, and it only brought bad things......

Same as it was before I am a farmer.

Corpse, 60% chance i'm right

Bump.
Also i would probably take over a large chunk of high land somewhere and proclaim it and have people that are armed to the teeth defend it as our fort.
A large fortified fort full of people who know what their doing. Be it sculpting, building, trading etc. As for me id probably be like a supporter of some sort for the faction i have bright ideas and i bet i can be of assistance somehow.
Maybe leading people, also this fortress would be where we all tepopulate the earth by reporoducing with whatever women we desire . Probably warlord like this guy but probably there will be like waring factions for certain material and important resources and we wouldnt have to war with them but id be like making sure shit goes right for ours cause we would be like improving and fucking the factions women and bombarding their shit.

Attached: hairspray-lighter-510x207.jpg (510x207, 10.08K)

My bad i meant would. We would have to war with them. *

>dead first

Implying faggot.

Please tell me that you see a Therapist on a regular basis.....

Better than any of you fags cooming on Yas Forums would do. While all u dying .

Those aren't sentences. Please rephrase your thoughts in a manner that makes sense.

the pizza guy

Jesus . Your triggered cause im ambitious arent you? .
And yeah no guess bot report me to thr chan police now why dont you?

And would you just shut the fuck up and contribute ? Rather than being a larping faggot getting mad ablut ny warlord status during the virus you fucking faggot.

soldier in a RWDS
or fisherman either would be pretty chill

decomposing corpse

Attached: 1572343089546.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

60%?
Then we're back to 1980's numbers, there'll be a few more jobs. Nothing much will change.

You're retarded

>Coronavirus kills about 60 percent of the 'human' population

60%?

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind being a carpenter

no he will be master of the bators you imbecile

That's a staggereing counter-argument you present me with there, user. Must have taken you hours of research to reach that conclusion.
Also, here's your (you).

Next Tom Hanks .#FUCKTOMHANKS

Apprentice Rapist

I hate all the red tape it takes to get your journeyman card... meanwhile the Chief Rapist's son gets the Foreman Rapist spot before he's 30...

good cause since we are running out of rare earth, minerals and oil we wont have any more iphones or laptops

to think that in old movies when the character was depicted walking around the ruins of an ancient advanced civilization in reality it wont be lasers and phasersand teleporters, but ugly hibrid cars, homo phones and memes

Ah, sexual predator society and it's bloody nepotism, it's embarrassing for all involved. Here you put in the effort and then some wet-behind-ears wannabe rapist hogs the high position - not because he's actually done any real mollesting, it's just his father did the footwork, so to speak.
Heheh... homophone = "A homophone is a word that is pronounced the same as another word but differs in meaning. A homophone may also differ in spelling."

Retarded monkeys infest the planet.

B A S E D

Lmao like any of us won't be the part that dies

I'm a mechanic, so I guess I could weld spikes and stuff onto V8 muscle cars for post-apocalyptic road warriors.

TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS!TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS!TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS! TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS!

If you think nothing will change when half the population dies then you're severely retarded

I would be honored to guard you noble war smith

It'll lighten the load on our planet - and once the grieving is over, we'll go onwards as always. As we've done in the past.
But this is all waffle, because 60% will not die over this.
Also, you're graceless in your knee-jerk name calling and it might prevent a decent conversation to occur.
If you cared.

ill be the certified population restorer,
with full authority to breed any females i choose.

Serial rapist, purger of shit skins and canabalist of the cowardly.

Lord and Master...

Nigger confirmed

Nah if you live in urban area you're going to get it

If half the people die then half the workforce dies and essential things will disappear like the internet and food and everything else

1 plague doctor and homoerotic masseuse

Checked

Listen to he started this whole apocalypse thing anyway with all his satan shit

And half those who do nothing will also die, the status quo remains.
Less workforce, less people in need of a workforce. Less essential things, but less people needing the essential things. The world worked fine in the 80's - it'll work fine with that size world population.

I will become a regional warlord, specializing in the cultivation of poppy seeds and the white slave trade.