We live in a time where idubbbz is a cuck who paid for his gf titties then she made a onlyfans

We live in a time where idubbbz is a cuck who paid for his gf titties then she made a onlyfans.

Attached: moirf4.jpg (1440x1915, 196.89K)

lol did he payed for the implants?

Attached: tfcqpz6e55i41.png (1313x672, 1.24M)

Daaamn
Maxine look like THAT???!

yo thats great but uuuuuh who gunna leak them pics here

Attached: received_293052361666539~2.jpg (1461x1532, 685.36K)

is there actually anything worth it on the account?

Not bad

not from what ive heard, all censored

That's what you get for being a beta bucks. Should have been mgtow.

lame, i was hoping for a decent leak

But why?
And i mean, why would someone give money to a thot with a bf for some shitty pics... Dude, grab the money and go to a gym, therapy and buy nice clothes and try to learn some kind of activity like salsa dancing, you will learn how to interact with ppl and meet girls.
Stop degrading us, build yourself confidence and be actually happy
Love you Yas Forumsros

>salsa dancing
appreciate the fedora tip, my guy

>Stop degrading us, build yourself confidence and be actually happy
>Love you Yas Forumsros
Love you too user

Attached: 1579966603968.png (281x300, 41.16K)

He's having sex with her and dudes are paying for her nudes. Doesn't that make the dudes paying to see her naked the cucks?

He's not a cuck he's an alpha here. He's got neckbeards paying top dollar for shitty nudes, who cares, they probably spend that money on weed, video games and cocain and then he fucks her every night for free. He's taking no losses here

How retarded you have to be to say that?

Stories?

Yes, but it also makes him a cuck for allowing it.

My GF and I have thought about selling her lewds... I'm 35 and she's 20 and she's absolutely dedicated to me... does that make me a cuck or an alpha? Pic related, it's her amazing ass

Attached: 20191207_220322 - Copy.jpg (1210x1613, 502.75K)

what is this, a reverse planetarium?

Attached: tumblr_mo91f5bEqO1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (500x371, 34.67K)

same, I mean, I'm only 46 and at least two of my 17-23 year old brides are thinking about the same, and if I ship them separately we can make double the money

I think making other dudes pay money to see pictures of your hot gf is pretty alpha idk. All these dudes that think otherwise are just salty they have no gf and can't afford to see someone elses lol.

>I’m 35 she’s 20

Imagine being such a fucking loser you can get a girl your own age.
You either have nothing to talk about, or you’re one of those saddo middle aged men who can only relate to children.

also post more of her

SEETH
E
E
T
H

Attached: giphy (4).gif (500x267, 1.03M)

Alpha. Multiple dudes are paying money just to be able to jerk off to your gf while you're the only one that gets to fuck her anytime you want. There's literally nothing cucked about.

What the fuck? You're roasting this man because he has a girlfriend? You have earned the title of king of the Incel cuck simps my friend.

Found the roastie

lawl. nigger, you're dumb. bitches my age have like 2-5 kids, they look fucking gross, saggy and wrinkly already... if a woman is single and available at 35, then they are allllllllllll sorts of fucked. The fact is, I'm still so fucking handsome that a 19 (at the time) year old girl went out of her way to hit on ME.

In a way, I'm kind of using her to make money by making money off pathetic fags lol. But at the end of the day, I dont REALLY want to share her with anyone, even though she basically worships me and my cock

Also, she'll do all my fucked up fantasies. She wears diapers for me, because I'm one of those sick fucks

Attached: 20200121_212747 - Copy.jpg (908x1613, 412.95K)

im subbed to her account, and there isnt any nudes...yet. 12$/m for what is there isnt worth it.

show her tits

this guy has never had any sort of female in his life

kek

yea he pimpin her

it makes you a soft pimp, man up and send her to a hotel to real make some money

Well, post everything.

No one's gonna say anything about how she doesn't know how to clean her panties after a period?

don't hold out on us user, we have a right to have access to the stuff you paid for dammit

Attached: 21430494_1288656971267741_8374807859754609304_n.jpg (261x189, 7.56K)

it also sucks because her books look fake as fuck and that really doesn't do it for me most of the time

lol. she's on birth control and has had random spotting. her birth control is supposed to stop any sort of bleeding, but it hasnt yet

$144 a year for bullshit
it's time for you to die young son, before your time

Attached: 1583909310487.jpg (399x400, 16.18K)

Be that as it may, if she can't clean her panties, she can't clean a house. Useless for anything other than sex, imo.

We also live in a time where his fans bitch about this incessantly because they won’t just admit they’re flaming gay for the dude

spoken like a true incel

spoken like a true white knight simp

Attached: ogbjlc1acql21.png (815x808, 421.25K)

... exactly how am i a white knight if i'm whoring out my own gf e-thot style... is summer here already?

Jeez, that's a lot of moles!
>MOLE!
>Moley,moley, moley.

They look fake. Shopped or plastic. It's hard to narrow it down.

people talkin shit but thats a nice boob job way better than her soggy ass yitties from before

You do realize that among purchasing parties to onlyfans content are couples, and married men that enjoy seeing women degrade themselves publicly, and at their request?

this is actually my problem... i dont want to share my GF in this way, i dont want her degraded but I understand that she's just such a sexy little thing, that she can make a lot of money, but she's also dedicated to me, but likes the idea of showing off how sexy she is.... it's weird and complicated... she wouldnt be ok with something like a 3some or sharing me... she doesnt want to be with another guy or girl, but she doesnt mind making money off how sexy and petite she is

Virgin

Imagine paying for those terrible titties.

Who’s jdubz ?

A face for childrens toys advertisements

sam hyde's secrets bf

Implants. Those look like half a grapefruit staples her to her chest. Look how high the damn nips are lawl

Jesus, this again? Why are you so obsessed with idubbz’ dick you huge faggot?

This guy gets it.

Just be greatful that she's presenting herself to you, and all of us publicly so that we may bow our heads for many generations and laugh at the year 2020.