Would you live in this room for one year if the reward is one million dollars...

Would you live in this room for one year if the reward is one million dollars? You will be fed enough food and given enough for every day of water, and a clean bucket changed daily to be used for pee and poop, as well as toilet paper, a toothbrush, and toothpaste. The downside is that you will be unable to bathe or shower outside of your ration of water, and you are to wear the same hospital clothes, changed weekly, but at least they are warm for night time. One million dollars to sleep in a morgue for a year, or no? Be honest. If you say yes, the government takes you there tomorrow, and you start the whole ordeal for one whole year.

Attached: 6b3ddca748674488effcdfd013e92f66187faf8f_hq.jpg (960x614, 46.88K)

no

Yes

I mean, look at all those bodies, I even get to lose my virginity, hell yes I'm going

Same for me. I don't think I can do this. It is not healthy psychologically.

The dead make for good companions. A million sounds nice.

The smell can't be pleasant.

Smells do not bother me.

Do you get to entertain yourself? Computer? Wifi? Cellphone?

An hour in there and you wouldn't notice the smells.

I can just put something in my nose so that I don't even notice

24/7?
Nah I have a son.

hell yes. I'll even diddle the bodies.

No, for the sole reason that you'd be isolated for an entire year. That can seriously fuck you up. The whole morgue thing isn't that bad, but complete isolation for that long is dangerous.

Does the room have wifi?

I am OP. The authorities will allow you pencils and pens, and a blank notebook for drawings and your own writings. When you are finished with that one, they can give you a new one, but they will confiscate and safely store the old ones you use up, so your whole collection is safe for the time of your release after a year.

Definitely if I get internet and my laptop and phone.

Attached: 1547164838463.jpg (1796x1500, 200.24K)

See this post. You are permitted to draw and write on your own notebooks they provide you.

No computers or telephones are allowed.

I'll pass. One million dollars is not worth anything if I go insane while trying to get it.

bring him with you! you might get 2 mil instead

The dead will be the same ones for the whole year or it will just function normally, so they will take them out and bring another ones(?!)
No way if it will be the same dead bodies and i have to smell through the whole rotting procedure.

Continuing this one, will they give you other things if you ask for it? Canvas, paint and brushes? Books? Fidget spinner?

This room is the unclaimed bodies room of the morgue, which means that whenever they discover people willing to take up ownership of the bodies for burial, they will be removed, but this is probably going to be a slow process. After a while, the morgue workers will just have the older bodies cremated, but it could take months to get to that point, and then new bodies may take their place, or even get stacked on top of others, if they are running out of room in the other spaces available.

And i think you can even get infections by just breathing in the same air in a small place where several dead bodies rot to bones.

Yeah I would

If you are really insistent on it, they will give you a Bible, but it's in Spanish. Do you know Spanish? Even if not, maybe you can kind of understand some words.

I would so do this let me explain for one smell isn’t a thing for this clearly the bodies are in a freezer so lit I would just work out after the year would invest hit me back downs too start now

They won't really rot to the bones. They get changed, occasionally, and new rotations enter this morgue room for unclaimed bodies, which are sometimes claimed by family members of the deceased. Read the other post.

The dead dont bother me, boredom would

Also, the corpses are, for the most part, embalmed, which will prevent too much deterioration, and possibly, the smells were masked to a certain extent.

>Really bored at morgue

Attached: MilkyUnlawfulFairyfly-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 903.59K)

I prefer a struggle, good exercise

Are you allowed to utilize the bodies for your own sick amusement? For example, would I be able to rip the flesh of their bodies and use their bones to build furniture?

You can still work out, as long as you've got the energy for it. I can see doing push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and jumping jacks.

It is forbidden. When the workers inspect the inside, they will be able to tell whether or not you've been "playing" with stuff. If they know that, you are executed, with both the million and your life forfeit.

Are you allowed to rearrange the room somehow? Would I get released earlier if I painted the room brown with my own shit?

If you did anything with feces like that, you would be put to death. As far as rearranging your room goes, it's just your basic stuff like the toilet bucket, the water bucket, and the food plates and bowls that get served to you, and taken away to be replaced by new ones, as well as your notebook, pens, and pencils.

hell yeah I would.
I'm 33, I should kill myself if I am guillable enough to believe the dead will wake up.
There will be sad times in which I'll have to use one of those rags to wipe my hands from the cum, of course. Concentrating to have a wank would be extra difficult as well, I presume the stench would be rather stale.

Exercise and walk around the bodies to maintain vital functions would be hard as well.
I would meanwhile seriously plan how to spend my money, if anything.

Will I get a rule-book of what I can and cannot do in my room? So I don't get executed by accident?

Okay, so you need to give me more information before I say yes or no...

Will it be the same bodies, or will new bodies be brought in and the old ones removed for burial?

Can I talk to the orderlies who bring me food, clothing and buckets?

Are the lights left on?

Sleeping next to dead bodies is not a problem. I used to be married. It's the isolation that would be difficult.

definitely no, 1 million is not enough to torture myself for an entire year. Could possibly get sick from the bodies, not to mention the psychological issues i would likely develop

itz only smells

No sunbaths?

do I get a television, computer, and wifi? can I rearrange the room? do I get whatever I want to eat? can I bring my own bed?

I’ve literally worked in a funeral home for the last year. I’m typing this from my desk at said funeral home. A million dollars? I do this shit for $40k/yr.

Stop slacking Mike, we got bodies to fuck, I mean bury

Nah, got 7 already. Fuck that shit.

Fucking hilarious that you mention that. We’ve got an employee named Mike, and I’m pretty sure that if anybody here would be inappropriate with a decedent, it would be him.

Do you get a bed or do you have to sleep on one of the dead bodies?

Fuck yea I'd just chill there do shitloads of origami, I aint fear the dead hell I'mma even bring my bro there we can chill there together doing origamis n shit then be famous for it

Lol thays better conditions then a standard year in prison and all the cold bodys to fuck around with and play with sign me up bro hell yea iv bin liveing in a shit small cold or to hot room with nothing for 36 year ... it'd be a hell of a workout bench pressing those heavy dead Corpses

Only if I'm allowed to stick my dick in them.

Attached: 1563230397984.jpg (604x453, 69.66K)

OMG. Imagine the arrival of a dead RL loli. I'd live in this room over on year for free if I'll be able to spend one night with her.

Attached: 1563525139571.jpg (620x442, 72.79K)

depend, is it the same corpse for the entire year because the smell would be impossible or each day someone bring new fresh corpses and can i fuck them?

Fuck, I'd give it a shot. Probably come out of it with that WW1 thousand-yard-stare look though.

Bitches love the thousand yard stare.

Attached: 015150515.jpg (640x884, 38.76K)

Are we allowed to fuck any of the bodies?

I've been to prison/solitary and can tell you that after about a week, you definitely start to get lonely, and a little crazy.
A year is a long as time, but a million bucks is an almost unimaginable amount of money.

I'd say yes regardless, but I just need to know that I won't be penalized for getting a little weird.

Nothing says love and safety like a guy who can watch his buddo turn into spaghetti without even blinking.

Actually, this makes it even cooler. You after you get out, you can read through the year and literally watch your own degradation into madness. Probably get it published and make another fat mil

Amen.