Why are women considered less intelligent than men?

Why are women considered less intelligent than men?

Attached: 95.jpg (1500x796, 680.2K)

Two heads are better than one.

By whom?

Because they are

Women operate off emotion, whereas men: logic. This emotion clouds a women's mind and causes them to have an irrational thought process compared to men. Most women think with their feelings, not their brain.

its a fact

Statistically proven to be false.

I think its real

Statistically they're more average than men. That is to say that there are fewer dumb women than there are dumb men, and there are fewer smart women than there are smart men. Most of the dumbest people are going to be men, and most of the smartest people are going to be men.

So when you find smart ones snap the bitch up and put a bun in her oven.

intelligence manifests in many ways

a female leader may score higher on a standardized IQ test and be able to solve complex mathematical questions

but she'll also mass immigrate 3rd world refugees over the safety and cost of her country's people because of the humanitarian issue - i.e. affected by emotions

Not according to alt right INCEL faggots

Nope. The average is the same but the distribution of intelligence in women is closer to the median whereas for men it's more spread out. This means there are more retarded men, but also more geniuses.

>muh theory of multiple intelligences

It's very unlikely that someone is going to be functionally illiterate while being a math genius on the basis of a high "math iq" and a low "linguistic iq". There is variance in aptitude, but the correlation suggests the existence of a g-factor.

Now your math might be "g-factor + math factor", and your language might be "g-factor + linguistics factor" but there is almost certainly an underlying g-factor in play.

it's a matter of fact - not consideration. it is what it is.

iq test only measure how well are you prepared for iq test. i wouldnt go as far as to say its score has nothing to do with intelligence, but its more of a loose relation.

All tests have testing methods. Those testing methods can be reverse engineered and cracked. That's why they can't always tell a rich idiot with good coaching from a naturally gifted student.

>More spread out
Sounds like bullshit to me.

Because they appear to mainly be here for sexual purposes.

>this nigga who has never seen bell curves on iq by gender talking out of his ass

You are definitely a woman for asking that question.
Or you're a faggot ... either way.

It's a fact, my man. Did you know there are something like 8 times more autismo and retarded boys than girls? Like legit
diagnosed mentally deficient, not just dumb. Intelligence and brain structure differs,by gender (and race, but that's not what the thread is about).

>feminists hate him! See how this male got a high-paying career simply because of his genetic tendencies.

this, Genetically its better for the carrier of children to have a smaller distribution of stats. A male only has to have 30 seconds to reproduce so a wider variation is genetically prefered.

But Men are also born more so there's going to be more retarded ones

Attached: 1577222296424.jpg (1167x630, 71.64K)

What?

Theres more men on this planet then there are women, not by a huge amount but there is. So you're going to have more retarded males then females. Doesn't mean we are more retarded on average

Why do you question that fact?

>Men are born more.
I like that.

adult men generally are ~5 IQ points higher than adult women
if you disagree show me a study where this is not the case WITH ADULTS

I can't take anyone seriously who has had someone cum on their face i.e. 99% of stupid women

not true but iq tests are the best way to measure general intellegence factor

Same reason gay men are less intelligent.

Because they are.

Sorry but that is objectively false. Men and women re born at identical rates, men engage in riskier behaviors and die more accidental deaths in every age range, so there end up being more women on the planet by numerical majority. This has been the case forever.

Because they only have one head while dudes have two.

lol

Go back to the kitchen

>Happy

>International

>Women's

>Day

\wm/

Attached: choke-cumming.jpg (1058x718, 430.89K)

Attached: Gallo wife beating richardson07bis.jpg (1500x994, 1.1M)

Attached: Susan_BlackEye_jpg.jpg (650x427, 34.65K)

Attached: Boonk%20tbone%20hat.jpg (405x650, 65.8K)

Attached: Orange%20nose%20broke.jpg (348x522, 204K)

Attached: Mick the Dogg and a female dog.jpg (1215x817, 153.76K)

Attached: 051129_22_070.jpg (1500x1000, 1.15M)

Attached: 🍄 AP0194476.jpg (1206x800, 79.3K)

Kennedy Leigh was so fucking hot.

Attached: Sneak a peek on you and your mom, Watch you take a shower while I'm skeetin, Then break the fuck in while you sleeping And you better not make a peep, It feels better when she ain't awake, It feels... .jpg (1500x2250, 1.64M)

Attached: ...better uninvited to her place, Put some coke on the plate, See i don't need your permission, wanna see how you taste, So you said no once, Bitch say it again, I record it show it to your best friend.jpg (1500x2250, 1.46M)

Attached: Don't care if you on your menstrual, Give a fuck if it ain't consentual, Bitch i treat your screams like mistletoe, I like me a girl who struggles yo, Make her suck your dick on the first fuckin' date.jpg (1600x1064, 464.92K)

Attached: Kinbaku꞉ the beauty of tight binding.jpg (1200x787, 101.25K)

Attached: the essence of Shibari.jpg (700x1023, 258.81K)

stop making these threads every hour of your life weirdo

Attached: You scared to rape a bitch?I can't relate!She let me text her, won't let me touch her, She say she can't fuck, I'm like her brother, Kick down the door unannounced, place that crotch on my mouth.jpg (1140x798, 706.12K)

all those idiots on Yas Forums, comedy gold

Attached: simpletons.jpg (1009x1369, 956.31K)

Attached: gash cleansing is next to godliness.jpg (1000x1488, 995.58K)

Attached: only daughter of the King of Rock 'n' Roll.jpg (1000x1488, 841.85K)

Women are considered less intelligent than men by less intelligent men.

Less intelligent men are the overwhelming majority of men.

Attached: `'that time of the month'` for Elvis Presley's daughter.jpg (1111x1488, 1.1M)

Attached: SNOWBALLING :Terry spits cum into a cunt's suckhole.jpg (714x983, 439.42K)

Attached: count T-Bone dracula.jpg (486x798, 93.66K)

Attached: 10.advertising3.jpg (621x900, 274.53K)

But it makes me hard, user. I like to dominate women.

Attached: Richardson and Hiromix.jpg (550x347, 129K)

If you're going to pull information out of your ass, at least pick information that kinda sounds right. This is just straight-up wrong.

Any lewd stuff with Elle Fanning and this guy?

Attached: 194_209_TERRY-81-e1447162769100.jpg (1152x824, 233.71K)

But we only have enough blood to power one at a time.

Attached: !!!summer'15 leak!!! Leto lending Cameron Diaz to Uncle for a few hours while Susan Eldridge gives Jared a rim-job off frame.jpg (1111x1674, 956.88K)

>Any lewd stuff with Elle Fanning and this guy?
sorry m8 but not with her purty face in frame...but this 1 is her 100%

Attached: milky goo party.jpg (1331x1999, 1.18M)