Sex doll thread

Sex doll thread

Anyone own a sex doll? How is it?

Attached: 32C46DB5-4ADE-43BC-AED1-2058C55518DF.png (720x972, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dollfkr1/status/1218298602033963009?s=19
pridefulcolors.com/adulttoys/Sophie-Sex-Doll-p151579455
hgdoll.net/
catdoll.club/
j-suntech.net/
dollter.com/
irontechdoll.com/
topsexdolls.eu/irontech-doll#max_price=1362
hidollshop.com/
sydolls.com/
afdoll1.com/
jarliet.com/
sedoll.com/alloy-skeleton/
sexdollcanada.com/
dollto-china.com/home.html
dsdolleurope.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm about to plow into mine. It's fun.

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-154810_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.32M)

Nice
Do you ever role play with it, or do you just go right in?

I have one of the loli ones. It's pretty fun

Eh not really. I barely keep her dressed to.

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-154030_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.39M)

twitter.com/Dollfkr1/status/1218298602033963009?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-214110_Gallery.jpg (1027x1881, 1021.58K)

fucked mine twice today so far.

Attached: delete7.jpg (724x961, 68.84K)

Why do these dolls always have fugly faces. Isn't it common sense that they would have 11/10 faces?

pics or it doesn't exist.

Damn she’s hot.
If I had a sex doll, I’d dress her up and keep it as realistic as possible.
Also did you get the clothes from the store, or can you give her anything?

I did keep her dressed up at first but I got tired of pulling her little shorts off when I wanted her ass. I go to the store sometimes but mostly online for clothing.

Attached: Screenshot_20200218-001051_Gallery.jpg (1080x2094, 1.17M)

So this exact doll (as well as most dolls) usually goes for 1000+ dollars, but here they’re selling it for just under 90.
pridefulcolors.com/adulttoys/Sophie-Sex-Doll-p151579455
Wtf is the catch? I’ve seen numerous sites that advertise the exact same doll as others, but cheaper

I dont have any of her pics on my phone unfortunately, but trust me, it exist

Attached: 1582575535659.jpg (552x742, 51.94K)

Where u buy from

ok thats fair. do you ever post her?

I bought this one from Mon Amour Toujours.

Attached: 20190402_195004-2268x3024.jpg (1224x1632, 157.17K)

My stuff gets posted a lot by other people these days. I think I'm the only person that's made loli doll Webms of the doll being fucked. I used to post a lot a year or two ago when i was more active on here. If you have discord you can leave a username for me to contact

Not seen a doll thread in a while. Hows it going Yas Forumsros?

Attached: DSC_2813.jpg (679x1000, 414.26K)

ok. I'm on discord. I think I know who you are. did you post recently about a Hot 20 year old GF?

Attached: IMG_8159.jpg (3622x2715, 1.84M)

She really has soulless eyes (the OP doll looks like she could talk to you, though). They did a really good job capturing the look of an emotionally damaged stripper. Do these dolls come with backstories?

If there are any doll bros about, have a quick question regarding makeup. What makeup would I buy to add some pinkness to the pussy etc? Lipstick? or that powdered stuff?

Attached: DSC_2806.jpg (704x1000, 385.77K)

Some sites do give them little descriptions and backstories, but there’s nothing stopping you from making your own

If I am taking pics I will use the powered stuff, and I have never had an issue, but it wears off after one good pounding. There may be something out there that lasts longer but I don't know.

Thanks! The "semi-permanent" stuff they used in the factory wore away straight away as well. I was toying with the idea of using a pink sharpie, but worried it might stain white underwear. Can you use things like blusher etc on the face to add some colour to the cheeks?

Attached: DSC_3022r.jpg (1500x862, 472.98K)

What are some other good sites/catalogs?

I have heard of people using sharpie, but I had a really bad experience. I tried to do sharpie lipstick and the color bled out past the lip line now she looks like a fucking clown. and its permanent. Do a lot or research before using sharpie. I wish I did.

I have used a few different power makups, and blush and it all worked well.

I wish I knew how they did eyebrows at the factory. I'm having a hard time with eyebrows.

So cute

feels gud m8

Attached: DSC_0538.jpg (4860x3240, 1.68M)

I have ordered from three places.

Mon Amour Toujours which is a vendor of several brands. Don is a good guy. Maybe not the cheapest, but trustworthy.

Dollhouse168. good company. I like the dolls and customer service.

Catdoll. Good loli dolls. they have a really good eye design.

from what i know most of the people redoing makeup just use standard stuff or colored cornstarch(for custom tones or large area stuff like tans).

i would probably avoid stuff like the high-durability/no run stuff because its probably a bit harder to adjust, remove, or redo but it would work too.

Attached: DSC_0531.jpg (3000x4496, 1.74M)

rotini 4 u

doll mfgs
good mid teir dolls, priced 1-3k or so
TPE:
wmdollshop.com (1-3k)
dh168 www.dollhouse168.biz/index.php (1-2k)
hgdoll.net/ (also sells other mfg including catdoll, piperdoll, d4e, ect, approved vendor 1-2k and often cheaper due to deals)
catdoll.club/ (800-1.5k)
piperdoll.com (1-2k)
d4e www.doll-forever.com/en/ (1.5-2.5k)
jydoll (can be seen on hgdoll 1-2k)
j-suntech.net/ (500-2k, reseller for silicone at markup)
axb (generally supercheap, if you find random ones that dont match any other seller it might be an axb)
dollter.com/ (500-1.5k)
irontechdoll.com/
topsexdolls.eu/irontech-doll#max_price=1362
hidollshop.com/ (clones, 1-2k)
sydolls.com/
afdoll1.com/ (lot of sub 1k, not sure on quality)
jarliet.com/ (500-2k)
sedoll.com/alloy-skeleton/ (alloy skelly, 1-2k, details somewhat unknown)

silicone:
dsdoll dsdoll.us or exdoll.com (sister sites, all models available from both, also dsdolleurope.com) (2-4.5k)
sanhuidolls.com (2-4.5k)
gynoid www.thecityofsexy.com (4-6k)(recent material and construction issues, order with care)
aikodoll(US based, 60/80cm) (500-800)
www.sino-doll.com (2-2.5k)
www.kuma-doll.com XYColo advanced skelly(~$4k)

3rd parties(can be cheaper or more expensive, check with the mfg site)
thesilverdoll.com
reallovesexdolls.com
dsdolleurope.com(european DS distributor)
sexdollcanada.com/ eh
dollstudio.org (good as an infodump, not great as a seller, does have some uncommon stuff)
dollto-china.com/home.html (some are slightly higher than oem, but lots of options in one spot)
sexye aliexpress store (moderate quality knockoffs of stuff like DSdolls but in TPE)

Attached: pastablerg.jpg (3000x3392, 1.29M)

dsdolleurope.com/

situation is not good.............................:(((((((

?

Attached: DSC_0944.jpg (3000x4496, 1.9M)

Yup you wanna post some of my stuff for these guys lol

That's sad... i hope they take this time to development and rise again after all this virus storm goes away... And release new models to atract people again.

summoning the user who order from aliexpress

did it all go well? wil whe get a review?

Attached: dollxes ali anons bet.png (1000x1000, 912.05K)

ahh, dseuro shut down for now due to da corona

Attached: ontheinternetnobodyknowsyouradoll.jpg (3372x2250, 1.31M)

Thanks

Dude I had that exact same fucking desk for years, my life improved so damn much when I got a better one

maybe some discount;)

yeah i really need to upgrade, cant find anyithing i like though so im down to making one myself.

just a matter of finnally getting the motivation to do so. Also got a few other benches on the que too.

Attached: DSC_0002.jpg (2250x3372, 1.28M)

Where did you get that wig?

Anyone got doll that OP posted or doll from same company? I looked into them lately and they look great. Wonder if they are worth it (cause they are pricy).

There was a doll thread about 4-5 hours ago but nobody was on then.

Attached: D7FGswCUcAAWtKS.jpg (1728x1728, 187.07K)

Ahh crap, thats not good. I didn't even think about that happening. Thanks for the warning, i'll stick to powder for now.

amazon

what company, i dont recognise the face off hand.

yeah if nobody keep them slowrolling they tend to drop off. a lot of dollanons arnt lurking all the time.

Attached: DSC_0849.jpg (2400x3597, 1.67M)

any good alternatives i cant spend 1k+ on a doll more like in the 200-300 range USD

I had that but then i had to get up and make me some food cause i got hungry. We were trying to do a jiggly boob posting game.

Attached: mAPum12gpwtfD2CM.webm (910x512, 1.05M)

WM-Dolls, at least I saw it under that brand few times.

>good
no
>useable
whatever you are willing to risk your dick in.

good quality material and construction isnt cheap. the only way companies reduce these costs is by using shitty hard and possibly toxic/smelly materials.

stop being cheap and start saving, you can probably save 1k in 6m or so if you try, and its not like you are getting one any time soon with the beer virus.

Attached: DSC_0536.jpg (4496x3000, 1.85M)

Link to the actual wig?

Aw thanks! Cute is what i go for lol.

Yeah it seems to be later on when the US wakes up that threads are more active. Is that a plush doll?

Thanks, i'll stick to powdered for now then.It shouldnt be too hard to keep re-applying once i get the hang of it.

Attached: DSC_2859.jpg (1000x979, 533.95K)

ooh, nice shot of the tit internals like that, i would guess that would qualify as a "gel" tit?

i think i found it. looks like it might be head#273 which is a 166cm doll, which runs 2800 through WM and about 2k through some of their retailers(WM is one of the weird ones where its not unusual to be more expensive direct from them).

Attached: DSC_0335.jpg (3000x4496, 1.35M)

go to amazon, search for "color wig", pick the one you like
stop being lazy.

Attached: DSC_0797.jpg (4496x3000, 1.56M)

Your Akira is beautiful, love her skin tone and your photos. The hair looks amazing, is a real hair wig?

I really want one of these, but I can't get over the thought that when/if I die in my sleep, everybody is going to know what a loser I was. Internet searches can be deleted. The doll under the bed can't be, and one of your family members is going to have to deal with disposing of the thing.

Nice getup. I'll definitely have my girl running around in something along those lines during the wintertime. This doll is one of loliconex's handmade jobs. Cloth body but he is also using arte tokio bodies with a hacked together neck adapter.

Attached: F2MleRUmdjO-bKLC_1.webm (854x480, 944.07K)

How fucking old are you that you worry about dying in your sleep?

Attached: doll965.jpg (713x1920, 511.3K)

34 but I drink a shitload and realistically could any day now. You may be thinking "stop drinking", but if I could do that I wouldn't be in the position in life where I'm considering buying a damn sex doll.

arte body? as in he has it in a full body suit in that vid?

the fingers do look sturdy enough id buy that, interesting choice to get a solid body/skinsuit rather than just go with a big plush.

Attached: creating your replacement.jpg (4500x3372, 1.96M)

Thanks :). The skin is honey light as I like tanned skin, with brown hair and eyes, but was torn between that and the white skin after seeing some of the promotional shots with the white skin.

The wig came with the doll and is synthetic, but looks pretty good after comparing it to a cheap one I bought from ebay recently.

imo, drinking yourself to death is likely to get the same sort of response as a doll, and at least the doll is good fucking fun while you have it.

Attached: tt-11.jpg (1080x1920, 738.5K)

Fluffy onesies are the best, I have bought like 6 of them now lol. Really nice and soft to cuddle with and removes the cold feeling of the tpe.

She has lovely holes! Is the pussy a dual material, or are you just a master with the makeup?

I think that it's what they refer to as a hollow tit. I don't believe they really are gas filled.
You got to want to try and not be ashamed of your emotions and desires. I know they hammer that shit into your brain with television and school and all the other negative influences. By then doll companies will have some kind of discreet disposal service in your area that your family could take advantage of.

Attached: EL572rNUcAITp_M.jpg (1536x2048, 351.17K)

The quality of piper wigs must be higher that any other brands then, it looks very real. WMdolls are not so good, but perhaps is because the hair colour...

its actually an insert, looks pretty good right up until you start spreading and you can see the gab between the labia and vulva.

really convenient though.

Attached: DSC_0149.jpg (2829x2998, 906.17K)

These fucking threads are always full of pedo dolls. I would actually be interested in hearing from someone that owns one of the high end regular dolls.

I’ve seen this exact doll on numerous sites, and it’s honestly one of my least favorites. I don’t like the outfit, the hair, or really anything about it.