Ask a guy who frequents massage parlors anything

ask a guy who frequents massage parlors anything

Attached: happy-ending.jpg (784x522, 200.42K)

Every had the 2 girl special? Also what was your best encounter?

yeah i've done the two girl special. that was on the west coast at a place in san fransico. my best encounter was in a place in eastern pennsylvania. total trip was only $150 and i got a full service massage with all the extras. amazing deal and the girl was top notch. best place to get a massage is just outside of philly because there are so many they fight for competition.

Happy ending?

How do you know the difference between massage parlor and "massage parlor"?

How do you ask for a happy ending without making her think you’re a cop

Not OP but as soon as we get in the room I ask how much for the full package, they know what’s up. I don’t even get a massage, I just bend them right over the table.

OP plz respond

whats your favorite one in las vegas?

What was the place in sf? I live in the Bay Area and have been looking for a good spot, by my last one got shut down

Massage parlors sort of rub me the wrong way.

They should and they aren’t really worth it, depends on how desperate you are. Also, they definitely film that shit

Why go to a parlor when you can just hire a girl to jerk you off for way cheaper

when you go back to the room and they leave you alone just get buck naked and lay face down. if they put a towel on your butt it's a no go. sometimes they just do that the first time so yeah you're out 60$ for the hour but you still get a massage. if they start right away your in like sin. if they offer a table shower youre immediately in.

i actually have never been to one in vegas i tend to stay away from tourist ones because they get raided so much

why would they incriminate themselves?

because you also get a massage

how

google it they're called whores. literally the oldest profession in existence

Attached: IMG_4181.jpg (960x1280, 252K)

the self harm scars are pretty hot but what does this have to do with massage parlors?

Feel so bad amerifats having to sneak around in shady massage parlours.

Where is my bike?

it's more of an open secret. just by my house there are about 20-25 parlors within a 20 minute drive. the only ones that get raided are when someones wife finds out and reports the place.

how the fuck should i know?

Attached: 25.jpg (1536x2048, 483.31K)

Do they pop your back or do like what chiropractors do?

How’s that working out for you; googling whores?

no it's an actual massage. hot towels, oils, hot rocks, all that. it's the last 15 minutes when things really take off. depending on your tip depends on what you get. some places don't offer full services but you can easily get a blowjob at most for an extra $50-100 depending.

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x1415, 284.4K)

Nice pic, who is it?

dunno some bitch i found on mega share links

Yeah, but having to waste time with a "massage" would be a fucking bummer. I like to hand over cash and within 30 seconds my cock should be getting sucked.

Easiest way to find them? I travel for work 90% of the time and listcrawler has been filled with spambots lately.

Attached: 1581991625115.gif (300x225, 1.34M)

well they also play with your junk so you go that going for you. youre basically getting edged for 45 minutes before the main event trust me its a hell of a time

Then I'd pay her to edge me for 45 minutes if that's what I wanted. After 25 they're usually covered in my cock snot.

honestly? find a strip mall and if it has a place named "massage" or "asian spa" with all blackout out windows you are in business.

Attached: massage-parlor.png (460x650, 498.67K)

USed to live in the bay. Shiatsu massage inc on Geary. Literally my first and only time trying for something like this. Got a handjob in 5 mins. It was fucking amazing.

Massages are much cheaper than hookers

oh shit i missed this one. i only went to one place in SF and it was after I got divorced. my buddy took me and it was an all day thing. $700 at the door for the day and it was a legit day spa thing. massage, sauna, mani/pedi, whirlpool, all that. and each station had a girl that you can tip extra to get what you wanted. it was amazing. too bad that place closed about 2 or 3 years ago. it was on grant near the ritz

Attached: happy-endings.png (556x651, 458.56K)

What's the most you should pay for a full service? There's one near me with flat rates (tip included) that has a VIP experience for 200

that seems low to me. most places i go to is $50-$70 house fee then 200 on top for full service.

It might be 250 I don't fully remember but 155 got me an ok massage and a bj. Maybe next time I'll do full service

How much is anal?

I am bisexual. Do any of them have guy masseuses?

usually the same as a full service but they won't go back to front.

just use grindr for that my man

Attached: happy-ending.png (1319x742, 990.28K)

I'm serious when I say this, just don't mention anything else once you're in the room. More often than not the lady will start rubbing everything between the legs before you flip over. Every time I've gone, I've kept my mouth shut and let the hands do the talking. No reason to say a single word.

this is good advice but i also have my hands do the talking rub their ass and thighs while they work and you will usually get more that just a handjob

That's true, you can definitely feel the vibe by the way their body comes in contact with your hands. If they're standoff-ish it'll be noticeable and then you should just keep to yourself.

So you touch them when they're massaging you?

Does it burn when you pee?

Not OP, but most times if they're open to business they're not shying away from their pussy and legs rubbing against your arms. If you try to caress or grab a little bit and they're against it, it'll be known. Truly, feel it out.

Go to rubmaps.ch and browse. Pay for reviews.

Not op but rubbing the back of your hand on their thighs as they pass, etc.Kinda giving them the signal.

Got it. Seems simple enough. Do they usually give you full service if it is your first time or are they hesitant until you are more of a 'regular'? I live in an area notorious for rub and tugs so I literally have hundreds of options but I don't want to get JUST a massage. I don't look like a cop at all, I'm a young tattooed white dude, but I'm not sure if this even matters. I just wanna clap some asian girls cheeks/throat

Attached: luigi will fuck.jpg (199x225, 9.95K)

Not OP but done a lot of places in the east bay you cannot throw a dead cat without hitting a massage place. Time of day also increases your chances for a happy ending. After 4pm often works best. after backpage went down its been harder to find good places. For me its hit or miss. I think I win either way, because I get a good massage and save some money for next time or I get my rocks off and a massage.

can you name some good places in the bay area?

What is the going price now a days. Haven't been to a place for while.

That in Lincoln?

>Do they usually give you full service if it is your first time or are they hesitant until you are more of a 'regular'?
you usually have to go back two or three times before you can get full service. stick with one masseuse and they will also offer discounts after a while.

i havent been to the bay area in years so i wouldn't know

$50-70 at the door and then depending on what you want on the flip it can be $20-200.

Attached: asuka-langley-soryu-121.jpg (3314x4096, 1.6M)

va beach

Thanks, typical shitty building and super common window decor I guess

Generally speaking, do you get anything your first time? Or just a handjob?

this

Be careful.
ask if they visited china first in a while

if you tip well enough sure.