What's the hottest / sluttiest things your ex/gf/wife has ever done?

What's the hottest / sluttiest things your ex/gf/wife has ever done?

Attached: D5B74aJX4AE95cZ.jpg (1066x655, 78.64K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-143514_Gallery.jpg (1080x1203, 652.76K)

my gf got creampied by two of her coworkers at a christmas party

I was at the same party and didn't know about it happening

I found my own girlfriends nudes plastered all over here. Apparently she has onlyfans and etc. I didn't know

post pls

Taken my wife to a gloryhole a few times. Also had my wife be the center of gangbang. We've had a fun sex life

pictures of your wife?

I typically don't share her on /b for obvious reasons...

i fucked her in the ass and it came out with shit on it. she sucked me off anyway

Spit roast but it was a sex machine fucking her as she blew me

Nice! Mine loves fucking BBC in adult bookstores

She has had 2 BBC's, but we brought both of those home. She wanted to relax and enjoy a little more than you can in a bookstore.

We've done that too on many occasions. She's a regular QoS now

My 17 y.o gf at the time would let me cum balls deep in her then would let me watch her squeeze it out of her pussy and eat it

gf is a waitress. wears revealing clothes to work, often without panties or a bra. teases her coworkers and flashes intentionally sometimes.

Attached: 15789084573.jpg (607x1080, 202.25K)

I'm not gonna post. She doesn't know what i know. I've seen her as an OP image a few times even today.

Filmed during sex, Ass to mouth, gagging until vomiting bile, choking until blacked-out, fish hooked, back handing, simulated rape, getting leashed and shackled. All in one night.

Attached: 1579984759791.jpg (960x720, 444.33K)

I hooked up with my now wife at my sister's wedding. She was the maid of honor. I think that's the sluttiest thing because the next morning, there was an after-wedding brunch, and most of the wedding party and families saw us head to my room together, and those in the know knew that I was the third of six guys in the wedding party she had hooked up with in the preceding week (the groom's brother the week before at the joint bachelor/bachelorette party; the best man after the rehearsal dinner; and then me after the reception),

Gf was away at college and I’d constantly log onto her Facebook and read her messages. Found out she got blackout drunk and fucked some nigger and she let him cum inside her

I had this long term gf in my late teens/early twenties who was up for just about anything.

We took a ton of pics and vids when we were underage. She was an exhibitionist until she moved on to other kinks. A good number of truckers saw her underage tits/ass on our longer car rides. She stripped down to her panties and blew me while a couple of friends watched. She walked nude through the hallways of my apartment. We live-streamed sex at 19. Plenty more. Hard to pick just one thing.

I got a 50 y old slave milf.. 9/10.. She loves ass to mouth.. Loves beeing raped.. Loves eating cum.. Drinks my piss.. Loves licking her pussy juice.. Loves getting bestem.. Loves pleasing me.. Cook clean.. Do everything as long as I dont stop

She has always been more of a size gal as opposed to a a QOS. size matters more than race

My ex went to big party, got drunk. Ended up going into a bed room with a guy to "make out" supposedly, when they went up to the room two of his buddies were up there and they ended up convincing her to make out with all of them, then give them hand jobs while making out. From there, she said she initially wanted to stop but they got a little rough and pushed her on the bed, started grabbing her clothes, and touching her all over. She says that she was saying stop and that they started to hold her down and strip her... Then grope her, finger her, suck her tits. She claims she was so drunk that she couldnt do much to stop them or resist. They ended up all three taking turns fucking her while the others held her down and grabbed her tits, neck, pulled her hair, made her blow them. She told me she was powerless to stop them and could do nothing about it, but she also deep down felt an extreme pleasure from being so overpowered, vulnerable, and used in such a sexually primal way by three men at the same time...she literally said like there own personal sex toy to enjoy together

I want to try this with my GF so bad...but she says she its intimidating. I dont know how to re-approach the subject without seeming pushy

Facefucked my gf til she puked on my dick. Cleaned it all up, grabbed a dildo, and fucked her with it hard while she sucked me off clean. She grabbed a butt plug, rode me like crazy, then swapped the butt plug with my cock and fucked her ass while I fingered her pussy. Best fucking night ever

Fantastic. All in one night? Drunk or high?

Slightly drunk, only to curb the pain. The next morning she told me she liked the rape play and told me she loved me. I told her "you're such a good whore" in response. She just looked down in shame.

I left my ex wife for her friend.

We invited her over one night, and I made my ex eat out my new girl (her friend). Then, I made her kneel next to us as I fucked my new girl on my ex's side of the bed, while I was talking about how much better she felt, how much nicer her tits were, and so on.

After I came, she cleaned us both up with her mouth. Then I made her kiss her asshole over and over, and after each kiss thank her friend for fucking her husband better than she ever could.

Made her masturbate the entire time too. She was dripping out her cunt and tears out of her eyes. Possibly one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

Yeah I had a exgf that would do that to get better tips.

about a month in on that the owner (48 year old accountant looking dude) flat out told her he would pay her $100 at the end of the night to fuck him.

I didn't care about the slutty outfit, but then one of her work friends got wise and told me...

Attached: ki162.jpg (900x720, 53.98K)

some serious stuff there. respect

My gf jacked me off under a blancket while her parents and her Little sister were Sitting Next to us.

she's fucked around with coworkers and customers. manager tried to make a pass at her but he's this obese 75 year old fuck that all the waitresses hate

Attached: 37669012_1745926852195448_501921947833874176.jpg (486x857, 136.36K)

16yo vibes lmao

they know.

Have done the GH thing as well. Was a long time fantasy. First time was ok, but second time was fantastic and she's hooked now.

GF and I got drunk and had a threesome with her younger cousin. I've never cum so hard as when I was fucking the cousin watching her eat out my GF's pussy and my GF tells me to cum in her own cousin.

She was a sorority girl at college, hit the party life like a pro at her freshman year.

wowww pics of them ? even clothed

Wife told me a story about when she fucked an older (40s) security guard when she was 17, after she just moved out to the Philippines. I've personally drunk fucked her ass on multiple occasions, once while she was on Omegal. The guy watching finished so that was kinda neat

Attached: 1580875730042m.jpg (1024x1021, 55.68K)

Wife requires my finger in her ass to orgasm. Finally bought a buttplug for her and she loves it.

Lets me lick her dirty ass.

Love when she gets real into it. Her record in 1 night is 8 cocks sucked dry. SHe gets so wet while she does it.

Attached: blonde.bbc.boyfriend.webm (640x480, 1.44M)

Mine gets really wet as well. i mean, she gets wet when blowing me, so blowing multiple other dudes, it's just like a magnified effect

Turned out she was fucking several of the guys she was working with, I found out 2 weeks before we were meant to get married.

Attached: 45.jpg (467x593, 88.59K)

My wife when she was younger was at this party. Her and this guy thought everyone had left so they started fucking in the living room on the couch. Another dude saw and somehow ended up joining in (my wife doesn't exactly know how being drunk) a group of people (myself included) came back from outside and saw her being spit roasted. So we all watched while she got fucked. A third guy starting jacking off and ended up nutting on her back. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen lol

Want your guys opinion on this. My gf comes home last night with her shirt wet and her crotch soaked from the gym. Like front of shirt is soaked nothing else and her gray leggings we're soaked at her crotch. What's the chance it's sweat? My gf is a 10 latina so I'm worried. Also extremely random is her thong was stuffed in our mailbox one time. She said she dropped it doing laundry in the apartment so stuffed them in there. What ya think.

yea, SHe knows it turns me on to see her get so wet and horny. It turns her on that she can make me like that. we usually fuck in the booth and when we get home from gloryhole nights

literally 95% of the replies

Attached: 1550261526899.jpg (666x613, 106.84K)

One night when we were in vegas, we grabbed a room on the strip at the travelodge because after dancing and drinking all night we were very horny and ready to fuck, once we got to the room she stripped down, then i dared her to go out onto the balcony fully naked like that and just show off her sexy body, she hesitated at first because the room we were in you were able to get a good view of our balcony no matter where you were, there was a guy outside talking on the phone, she finally agreed, went outside and caught the attention of the guy outside, he stared her down for a good minute and she blew a kiss at him and shook her tits, the guys jaw dropped, my wife isnt a bad looking gal, about 5'4" 118lbs. Needless to say she came back in afterwards and I fucked her harder than ever, since then weve slowly been working on exposing more and more until hopefully one day I hope I can convince her to have an MMF 3 some with her.. would love to see her getting fucked while she blows me

I think we need photographic evidence of this "10" latina

My gf is posted all the time and it ain't me.

please tell me there's a treasure trove repository...

Tell her to give him head and to lick his balls.

Few things hotter than a young cute girl serving a disgusting old man

So then post her up. She obviously doesn't have a problem with it.

She dated a group of 8 or 9 guys through the end of her freshman/beginning of sophomore year. They were all close friends and she found out they had a group chat going as they took turns dating her.

>Sluttiest
>ex
Cheated, gave me chlamydia.
>gf
Cheated, gave me gonorrhea.
>wife
Brought friends over for threesomes, and one regrettable foursome.

Hottest
>ex
Impregnation fetish.
>gf
Bimbo fetish.
>wife
She likes girls. So uh, bringing girls to bed regularly.

Actual True Story Inbound...

When my wife and I were newly married, we had done a little swinging with another couple. We then go on to have kids, and raise them. Yea, then a couple years ago I start talking about maybe we should go to the local swinger's club sometime.

Takes some convincing, but she is willing as long as it's a club that ISN'T in our home town. So we drive about 2.5 hours to the next big city and enter the club. It's BYOB, so we check the bottle in and have the bartender makes us drinks. We sit around and several couples approach us, we chit-chat, but nothing comes of it.

Then a single guy comes up, my wife comes alive and literally 5 minutes later, the guy asks if we want to go to one of the private rooms. My wife turns to me and sort of whispers "would you mind if I play alone this time." I knew this was a scenario that we had talked about before, so I say sure, go for it.

I go to a couch that is against the wall in the bar area while they go away. He comes back maybe 30 minutes later and says, "you're wife is awesome, she asked me to get you. If you want me to come back I'll be here."

I enter the room, and my wife is standing there nude. She pulls me into her and kisses me deeply, then I push her on the bed and go down on her, then proceed to fuck her with great gusto.

After we are done, we clean up and leave, and minutes into the drive home, her skirt is hiked up, panties off, my dick is out and we are manipulating each other as I drive. She eventually blows me and I cum in her mouth (which never happens!). We get home, and she is still wild and we again have very vigorous sex, including more oral on both sides.

And so it was that we had our wildest evening to date.

She doesn't know lol

every 17 y/o does that afaik

Something similar to my GF. We were at a party when she got really drunk and a guy scooped her up and took her to a room to fuck her. She was flirting with him all night and he had no clue that she was too drunk (and also my GF). Anyway, we kinda wrote it off as as a weird and kinda bad but not really thing. She was incredibly embarrassed and I couldn't care less.

>took turns dating her.
Dating her, or fucking her?

You have a wife and a gf?

Pic in op?

Only one of them fucked her. He took her virginity her senior year, which is funny cause she claimed she hated his guts after she found out about the group chat he started...lol. the rest were mostly handjobs and sometimes blowjobs before they passed her onto the next dude.