Another man left me once he found out how gassy i am constantly

>another man left me once he found out how gassy i am constantly

Attached: 1574267741303.png (241x299, 81.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/95MdEi9VbXT
youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats fucking nasty go see a doctor or something jesus fuck

GAGAGAHGAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU

that just means you eat garbage food
whatever it is, even if it's "healthy," it's still garbage if it makes you fart

I'll date you, I dont think I'd mind as long as you're not one of those types that brags about it and is real vulgar about it

Hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahaha wtf

can't believe i'm the first to say this...
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP
oh yeah almost forgot you're gassy all the time because you're a man getting fucked up the ass by another man. gays have high partner counts, get used to it

bro just change your diet lmao

did you cupcake him too many times?

>lactose intolerant
>love cheese and eat it anyway
>bf hates farts
>tfw you tease him whenever a movie or show has a couple comfortable enough to fart infront of each other
>start farting in front of him to test the waters
>tfw he is just grossed out
it doesnt help that my ass cheeks make every fart sound like a shart my pants.

Just goto the bathroom and hide your farts. No reason to just let them slip out in public. Hold that shit in.

>Hold that shit in.
that is really bad for your bowels user. you know the term bubble guts? well that can literally happen to your intestines from holding in shits and farts. its called diverticulitis.

>another man left me once he realized I am Marco Gonzalez

Attached: 1588303504040.jpg (1558x1922, 648.74K)

Imnot saying hold it in 24/7 but if you are in a situation where lettin one rip would fuck your over. At least attempt to hold it in or excuse yourself somewhere private. Everyone shits dosent mean we have to constantly be reminded of it.

you broke the golden rule of gassing first in new relationships: always alert your partner before you release the gas

worked for me and my gf, and she's fine with me brapping in front of her as long as i don't pull a Peter Griffin and shove her face in my ass. she even braps in front of me sometimes, but i wish she wouldn't get so freaked when i lean in for a sniff

Please marry me.
I'm not a fetishist or anything, I just don't care.

my bf had farted in front of me just silently. i rarely have silent farts though.
farting in front of your friends and family is not weird to me. i dont see the need to get out of bed just to fart and i refuse to do it anymore.

voca.ro/95MdEi9VbXT

I get that all Im saying is at least initially when dating someone is make an effort to be better. It goes a long way ease them into your more carnal bodily functions. Show them that you can be responsible in public.

Farting is gross unless you make it a sexual thing.

take some fucking lactase you fucking degenerate

but it makes me constipated user. and i still fart anyway no matter how much i take.

well. there's this other thing you could do. absolutely crazy idea. But you could...not eat food you're literally allergic to?

You'd probably also lose weight and look hotter too.

But if cheese is more important to you than not being a disgusting smelly fart machine then you can just be forever alone and re-watch Ouran for the 12th time.

youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE
farts are pretty funny but only every now and then. maybe you have IBS.

>literally allergic to?
its not an allergy ya ding dong. its a lack of production of the enzyme (lactase) that breaks down the lactose in dairy. and i have never watched ouran. thats on my never watch list with eva.

ohhhh, okay, I see. Well that technicality makes it totally okay to torture everyone's nostrils with your revolting lactose intolerance farts.

Carry on OP

You can only get away with this if you're cute.

im not op. im the other farter.
guess im cute to him then.

>tfw he is just grossed out
It doesn't sound like you're getting away with it.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *aaawwwwww*

Attached: BRAPP snifff green man.webm (540x675, 1.15M)

he aint left me yet and ive been farting in front of him for at least two years. hes still grossed out.