How come I want a gurl to chain me up and use me? Also how do I find a gurl who wants to do this?

How come I want a gurl to chain me up and use me? Also how do I find a gurl who wants to do this?

Attached: Somesitch.jpg (500x316, 53.27K)

Omg you don't want a girl you want marco gonzalez

Attached: MarcGonz9.jpg (1558x1922, 439.94K)

I wish I was born into a matriarchy with lots of strong women around to make me their bitch and fighting to claim me.

>I wish I was born into a matriarchy
You are, you just don't realize what a matriarchy looks like you dumb fag.

Just gotta be lucky, tho generally the more progressive the circles you hang out in the better luck youre gonna have with those kinda girls

imagine Wonder Woman holding you in a headlock while fighting off other equally strong and beautiful women

Attached: wonder woman flex.jpg (700x928, 321K)

We don't live in a matriarchy and your redpill or incel or whatever shit you call yourselves need to stop making this shit up. We live in a deeply flawed 'meritocracy' were individuals try to exploit each other for personal gain.

i don't know, maybe you have some issues, or maybe you just read too many doujins

Attached: 1578036474876.jpg (500x406, 66.89K)

I have no mental health issues, my life has been pretty normal and I've never read a doujin.

fucking TRUE.
If we lived in a matriarchy things would be a lot less fucked. At least in that way. I'm sure there would be other problems but

1. I couldn't possibly predict them

2. I assume, regardless, that they would be far less bad than those we have now.

then where does this desire comes from?

Attached: 1563752971559.jpg (1280x1807, 726.86K)

>We don't live in a matriarchy
Except he's right, and you are too dumb to see it. But it's not entirely your fault, our queen on this world isn't pic related, like one would expect the leader of a matriarchy to be. Britfags know what's up.

Attached: Quinella.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Probably from the heart. Heck if I know.
Where'd you get those pics from btw?

Attached: Goodboi.png (710x1000, 648.75K)

>tfw women are on average smaller and weaker than men
it's almost as if God hates us and wants us to suffer

>implying that doesn't make being dominated by her even hotter

not really. it'd be nice to be a 4'11 guy getting dominated by a 5'11 girl and there being absolutely no way for you to physically dominate her no matter how hard you try

this
you're gay
small and tall dom girls are great

wanting to be with a girl is gay?

its celestia from danganronpa
sorry i forgot to refresh this thread

Attached: 1587185631724.png (1200x1200, 1.3M)

>how come?
I don't know, stuff like that image and this is the hottest shit to me and I think it makes sense. I think deep down submissive women just seem slutty and boring to me, they just want to coast along life looking for the best "man" to dick them down and buy them shit. Gentle femdom is so hot because not only is it kinky and naughty, deep down it reassures us that it's the bond that she's interested in.

Attached: X7Lh48J5KygJtEt5CitW20gfqsWjHBnwpfGMMhQLjC4.jpg (640x1271, 182.55K)

>how do I find a gurl who wants to do this?
I wish I fucking new, man. I know it's not uncommon to find women who are willing to do this stuff, but as to where to find, and how to talk to, the ones that prefer this stuff I'm completely lost.

Attached: EKgAJw3Ebk0mxPLP6CwUp1O0p-WUzfH3Mw7KT5WND2s.jpg (640x928, 112.42K)

I was going to let a girl tie me up one time, but once I realized how it was actually going to feel, I noped out of that pretty fast. It didn't help she was nuts and had already threatened to cut me.

you NEVER let a girl tie you up
ever

I will follow this instruction no problem, but why though?

I'm going to do it anyway, no pain no gain.

I really want to though. That level of trust and vulnerability does things to me.

idk I opened the reply box to bitch at you, but that's actually kind of dope.

enjoy getting reverse-Bianca'd

FACTS!!!!!!! THIS!!! Athousand times this.

I'm here though, what the fuck do you think I have to loose? Sounds like a fun way to go for me.

Attached: Toga.jpg (1490x2121, 940.03K)

They said that because it's my handler who is secretly in love with me, and she wants to be the only one who gets to tie me up and beat on me. It's the special hidden route.

I meant to put some bullshit in there about astral projection oh well.