Im supposed to respect this

>Im supposed to respect this

Why do tit cows think they're entitled to respect? if you have big tits thats your problem. If you show them off I get to look.
inb4
>incel
>virgin
>have sex

Attached: minijello.jpg (1173x734, 155.65K)

Titcows are the least deserving of respect, they are used to being passed around from guy to guy since early puberty simply because of their tits, they are often the ultimate roasts. They know no other life, but when the wall hits them it hits hard.

Knew a chick with big tits who was a real sweetheart. Rare, but they exist.

LMAO based. Must be good for chad though because I never got to fuck any big boobed girls in HS.

Imagine raping this girl. Damn, how fun would that be.

>Im meant to walk down the street passed that and not gawk at it
>Im meant to have a professional and respectful apporach to that in a workplace
>Im not supposed to just throw her in th back of my car and rape it

Fuck society.

Attached: 1588311569870.webm (540x960, 1.37M)

i bet this girl is underaged.

No doubt. But again why the fuck would god put big tits and udnerage girls and then have us not be allowed to fuck them? Im not gona ignore a set f big tits just because theyre attached to an underage girl. Its not like a can tell the difference anyway.

>and then have us not be allowed to fuck them
God didn't make or approve any of the human laws. In fact those human laws killed more than they made people happy, I don't see any "dont fuck underage" in the 10 commandments, but I do see "Thou shalt not commit adultery" and "Thou shalt not covet" that humanity would greatly benefit for. By the time of Jesus women were married the moment they became breedable, not some arbitrary number that make people fight and kill/be killed for.

Its not about fucking underage kids for the sake of them being udnerage. Its the fact that girls mature quickly and early these days and as Men we cant tell the difference alot of the time at first glance. If a chick has tits then she can breed.

men have to have saint tier self control their entire life or someone inevitably tries to get them locked up or ruined. that's why i don't give second chances to people who disrespect me.
my entire life has literally been an exercise in self control, every day is.

The Muslims understand this. If a woman wears a hijab she is ready for breeding, underage or not.

how could you disrespect a woman wearing the same clothes as everyone else

Attached: 6810870976583126277.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

i'm 30 years old and grew up with computers and i still don't understand people's obsession with filming themselves. narcissism is a helluva drug.

I literally only respect women with big tits or a nice ass. stick women do not deserve respect

Because women have these giant things called tits that I wana blow my load onto

>I'm supposed to respect this

Attached: 1588303504040.jpg (1558x1922, 648.74K)

If every man had a woman like this there would be world peace

Attached: FB_IMG_1588085999927.jpg (788x785, 70.26K)

>Small tits covered up
Meh
>Small tits uncovered
Hnnnng
>Big tits covered up
Hnnnng
>Big tits uncovered
Meh

Thanks to the internet I'm little by little curing my envy of big tits by realizing it's always the same girls being posted, proving that it's just impossible to find a girl with big tits irl by using simple mathematics.

name?

dhshsh

>seething this hard
Titcows know they are desired by everyone so they get to choose and settle down with the top Chad instead of being passed around to prove their value :3

incel, virgin, have sex

It's definitely not our era. By the way don't think this desire to talk to people around the world is anything near normal though, youngsters just got better internet to share pics and videos instead of words.

give me the name please and thank you

this isnt fucjing true anymore. i have big tits and when i went to highschool no one fucking batted an eye at me. everybody likes ass now. this only applies if you're over the age of 23 or something.

being fat and having big tits are two different things fatso, when will you fucking learn

You can say that about flat women too desu

Attached: orientalism_062812_620pxa.jpg (620x416, 306.77K)

some tiktok thot

Attached: hlb07bdxfpp41.jpg (1080x1469, 253.18K)

Man that person is going to have back problems

Not going to have a shortage of BWC doe