You take your package out of your pants cautiously. Kim eyes your stiff...

You take your package out of your pants cautiously. Kim eyes your stiff, eager penis and dangling balls coldly for a long moment before palming your testicles and giving them a slight squeeze with a uncanny strength. Her hands are cold and hard, like those of a mannequin. She slides her hand up to grasp the base of your erect cock and firmly grasps it. Carefully examining it, she gives you a single stroke and declares, businesslike, "This one will do."
She stands, unpins her hair, and lets it fall to her shoulders, never breaking eye contact with you. She quickly undresses, taking no pains to make the sight more erotic for you. You've gotten your shirt off and are fumbling with your belt when she huffs irritably and finishes undressing you with speed and roughness that would make the most hardened TSA agent blush. She stands you up and the two of you examine eachother. She is a mere five feet and six inches tall, but her heels (which she has kept on) provide an extra three inches of height ensuring she can look you in the eye. Her body is smooth, lithe, and hard, with no fat to spare for her minimal breasts and surprisingly wide hips. Your gaze wanders down her flat stomach to her immaculate, shaven, innie vulva. Moisture shines on the entrance of her slit, inspiring lust and further accentuating its soft and pleasantly plump appearance. Her physique is that of a professional swimmer, you'd never know you were looking at a thirty-two-year old woman. She turns on her heel, grabs the edges of her desk, and presents you with the graceful curve of her ass.
"You may begin." she states.

Attached: EA066AAC-FCC0-4AC3-84B3-331D1BD1AC24.jpg (435x428, 131.61K)

continue this original story

half mast

Her name is not Kim, dumb fuck. It's Yo-Jong. Story ruined in the second sentence.

You still haven't answered my question OP, do you think she likes it slow, gentle and passionate or does she like hard, rough fucking?

>She slides her hand up to grasp the base of your erect cock and firmly grasps it.
She grasps the base of cock and firmly grasps?
Did you not proof read?

Needs more feet.

Attached: 1587511100439.jpg (561x831, 93.2K)

this
OP you fuck
continue

Disgusting. Yo-jung is a virgin. She has never had sex.

>your pants
>lemove them

Attached: 1587764314839.jpg (680x383, 29.32K)

Looks ugly and starved. I hate redditors and normalfags who keep pushing for that anime look on her.

>get elect
>NOW

Attached: 1587764314843.jpg (662x611, 225.37K)

What a fucking closet fag lmao

that bitch has "murderous evil queen" written all over her, she look like a goddamn disney villain

she'd be a perfect replacement for emperor lardfat but her whole country would flip shit because she's a roast. too bad for her

She only has sex with the chaddiest North Korean soldiers for pleasure and North Korean top brass ugly bastards or political purposes.

she looks like a real-life villainess and we WILL simp for her because wh*te roasties don't deserve it
fuck you

see you in the Square, comrade

No thanks. I don't stick my dick in crazies.

>we WILL simp for her

Attached: Seriously kys.png (594x582, 41.33K)

She is actually married and has children.

She can be romantic too

Attached: 32432.jpg (1024x683, 99.02K)

god damn it now I'm laughing and lost my boner

True. This is her with her husband.

Attached: .jpg (992x558, 70.81K)

No regrets lole.

Attached: 1584962808334.jpg (295x395, 27.57K)

I'm more chad than any Nork politician and definitely more muscular than even their border guards. Also have military/combat experience.
Looks like I'm getting whipped by a female dictator see ya later virgins

Thats Kim Yong Nam and not her husband

Her designated clit stimulators would break your little incel neck then DP her over your corpse.

Attached: human dildos.jpg (800x525, 46.43K)

>UWU GENERIC WHITE E-THOT #5593 IS SO PRETTY I WANT TO DONATE MY LIFES SAVINGS TO HER TWITCH WHATS HER DISCORD???!1?!
vs
>Hmmmm... yeah I'd let Best Korea's Supreme Mommy whip me

the top one is exclusively reddit, wanting to be dommed by a hot asian lady is patrician robot taste

>designated clit stimulators
kek
>would break your little incel neck
why would they want to harm their future teammate?
my biceps are the size of their necks

I'm the one who wrote that, you fucking thief. I'm gonna find you and break your hands with the sharp end of a hammer and you'll never write anything again. Fuck you.

Attached: 1535292684958.png (264x258, 90.37K)

Ask me how I know you look like pic related

Attached: 1584489375530.jpg (2072x2860, 757.38K)

vivid use of language. where can i read more smut like this.

Attached: 1587071595105.jpg (632x576, 27.17K)