Hey user, I'm you government assigned gf

>Hey user, I'm you government assigned gf.
>I know I'm disfigured, but that's your fault for taking so long to send out the forms, I was the only one left
>Take it or leave it

How do you proceed?

Attached: 1456270694647-int.jpg (570x765, 65.12K)

tie her down and make the rest of her look like that XD

Set her free, what's the point of a gf if they're only with you because they're forced to be

minor port-wine stains look cool though

Attached: 1569030621149.jpg (634x723, 77.29K)

2/10, would not bang that quasimodo

Let's take things slow alright?

Cute, she looks kinda old tho, can I get a refund for a younger disfigured girl?

Military benefits or som?

>yeah, I gonna need you to cover that up when we go outside, last thing I need is people thinking I'm a woman hitter.

Attached: 1580357194437.png (317x297, 52.23K)

That's not really disfigured so much as discolored.

> B&RP

I fantasize about wifing a girl with 1 arm or a homeless girl. Something about a girl being forever indebted to you takes the pressure off, a nice twist on the current imbalance of power where women GREATLY have the upper hand

Would this be more to your liking? This counts as disfigured, right?

Attached: lucy the loli.jpg (720x1280, 64.16K)

This is my fetish - not loli, but specifically adult woman trapped in a loli body - so I'd date the fuck out of her. Dealing with society's opinion of me would be hard though.

Take her by the hands, pull in to her and kiss her nonchalantly on the lips. Then say, "I expect daily blowjobs."

Bruh I'm an ugly fat fuck, I can look past a red/purple patch of skin

Thats disturbing. There are humans whose appearance resemble that. It must be the work of Satan.

One minor flaw wont stop my love for her.

I used to talk to a swedish girl who had a red birth mark on her belly
I thought it was cute as heck,but she was pretty insecure about it
I wish i could talk to her again

Chaotic xd poster? In 2020???
It's more likely than you think.

I've got nevus flammeus over my whole leg up to my ass, of course I'd take her

What is this tyrant?
The government has no authority to assign relationships and have no right to have that much say in peoples private lives.
I also didn't submit any forms nor would I approve of such a program. For I choose to be a bachelor. Because freedom is what I value above all. For my self and for others.
It is time to break this oppressive system. The revolution is now!

she kinda cute though, if not for muh principles I most certainly hit that

Why you would think mandated love would satisfy you has always alluded me.

4/10 not disfigured enough

Attached: 1570130349602.jpg (1094x789, 202.35K)

tfw no sylvie gf

>mandated love
how would that even work? how do you even force yourself to love someone? do you pretend they are someone else?

>be me
>be femcel
>see a bunch of men struggling over whether to hypothetically accept the guranteed advances of a very attractive woman because she has a birthmark

Pretty girls with nevus flammeus. If anything, it looks unique and kinda pretty. I wouldn't mind that at all if she had good personality (bpd bitches need not apply)

workout fatty

Holy shit, yes, this girl Is the same age as me 2 wtf

that's a hollywood deformity, no big deal

>femcel
No such thing. Originally.

wine stains are the most basic bitch disfigurement
the equivalent of heterochromia or vitiligo
does nothing but people like to pretend its a big fucking deal
give me scarred and burned or give me death

No need to act like such a bitch about it, lady.

that's kinda disturbing honestly, hopefully she finds someone that suits her and isn't a pedo

If she legitimately likes me, isn't overweight, and has a pussy that functions properly, we're good.