/mhg/ - Manlet Hate General

Which is worse? Manlets or fat chicks?
And no, I don't mean who has it worse, I mean which one is a more punchable abomination that deserves to suffer.
For me it's manlets. I'd cram one into a dryer and repeatedly smack the door with a metal object so it's super loud inside while it's running.

Attached: 1564813592495.jpg (460x313, 21.6K)

fat women are not only women, but also fat. I want to kill them all.

Do you consider 5'7 to be manlet? I do hate fat people, though.

>I'm 6'2 125lbs so I can grab a human being by the throat
>Struggles to carry a gallon of water
Lmao

>Do you consider 5'7 to be manlet?

Attached: 1584575731031.jpg (1300x866, 95.8K)

>When your crush says she likes tall guys

Sometimes I wish to be a bit taller.
Then I see threads like this and am glad to be on the based side of the height spectrum.
Keep seething Lankfags

Attached: 0akeu94n8nn31.png (1080x1377, 1.56M)

Does 5 ft 9 count as manlet-tier?

Friendly reminder that 5'8" to 5'11" is the best range. 5'7" and below is manlet tier, 6'0" and above is lanklet tier.
>t. 5'10" chad

Manlets have no control over being short.

Fat women are fat by choice. Also women.

Error: Cope overload.

Shorter than me is manlet tier taller than me is lanklet copers

>one chance at life
>Stop growing at 5'3
I think about killing myself every fucking day. I want to get height surgery but I'll still be below average height so there's no point. Should I just off myself?

Don't do the surgery. It is dangerous and expensive.
The only thing you can do is stop caring.
Please stop it with the self hate. You can still be a cool person bro. Fuck everyone else

you seem more obnoxious than the lanklet trollposter. At least pick a side "chad" kek

But I'll never be a chad or even attractive

Fellow 5'3 fren
I have given up on women and kept myself entertained with escapism. Being mostly miserable is slightly better than being totally miserable.
Hope things improve for us at some point

Manlet + lanklet girl is best combo.

Why do that when you can protect me and cuddle me under your large tall body?

I'd love to kick a manlet in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Man of exquisite taste
This is now a manlet x tall girl thread

Attached: ETWFks7XkAITBUD.jpg (845x1200, 209.77K)

didn't even read completely but imagine every short guy you walk pass knowing that you typed this on an anonymous basket weaving forum holy shit kek

>5'11 but I tell everyone I'm 6'
>Ugly as shit and piss poor social skills
>only way to cope is making /mhg/ thread

At least you're not OP

>Arriving at school I will drink milk again
I don't know what it is, but this sentence is so funny.

Based and warwick davis-pilled

manlets in my school were always the most violent ones, even had a guy like 170 cm wanting to fight me first week of the school when i was 190cm already, didn't end well for him.
Also i'm pretty sure the 2 short guys in my class were literally dnepropetrovsk maniacs level unhinged.
I've literally never started beef with any of them, yet it always seemed they were very hostile towards me.

I also lie about my height

Fat people in general are far worse. Their insufferable personalities stem from coping with something they can control, whereas manlets have no control over their circumstances.

What height exactly defines a manlet? How about what height is needed to become "normal"?

Imagine if being tall if being tall was your only redeeming trait and you had no achievements in life to boast about.
>t. 6''2" functional human

5'3 here. I was babyface too, I had to show ID when buying cigarettes when i was 30. I was a virgin until 26

my wifes asleep upstairs. It took decent job+confidence+money in my 30s to make me realise i could attract women, and married my third gf

Most guys you've physically turned to observe because they were in the 'that fucking SUCKS' short category are in the 5'4 - 5'7 range. This is the realm of no return for women who openly scoff you. Of course women like taller guys over 6 ft, but no one except super tall women are really going to bat an eye if you're in the 5'8 - 5'11 size, cause chances are you've never really noticed guys like that. Just make sure you're charming and take care of yourself. Also if you're genuinely funny a lot of women tend to subconsciously overlook your less than 6ft stature, that is unless you are in the point of no return category.
Hope this helps.