What is your ultimate (egirl) fantasy?

My ultimate fantasy is to be in highschool, with the body of audrey the aubwey. It would be a public school rather than a private school, so I'd get to enjoy going to school 5 days a week, and not stay at home listening to my dad yell. I'd have a lot of fun being with my boyfriend in the science period, copying answers from the back of the science book for our big section homework, and we'd be sharing his earbuds. We'd listen to stuff like those anime "masturbate to cartoons" songs, and the original macintosh vaperwave. we'd share short sweet kisses after we did a section, and he'd congratulate me saying "good job". somedays i'd get my mom to allow me to spend the night at his place, at his farm. he'd only live 5 minutes away from me. his mom would constantly be thinking we're fucking, but we wouldn't be. we'd just be watching a disney movie while calling each other cum dumpsters and n words. i'd take great pleasure out of his enjoyment of just looking at me, and having me be his; my chipmunk nose, my nice shorter hair, my durable (like durasteel from starbound, or hellstone from terraria) body, he'd have alot to touch and play around with. we'd cuddle and i'd be able to feel his boner rubbing up against me, and he'd be able to gather a pretty strong smell off me soon enough; as neither of us would of showered, and we'd be doing these semi-lewd things throughout the night so we'd both be pretty excited teenagers. (also guys, remember shogun 2 total war is free on steam, pick it up, last day to pick it up)

Attached: 8x8 2MB.png (1024x1024, 1.87M)

Who is the cute girl, 2nd place on 2nd row?

The rest look subhuman.

barn user are you drunk again

That was unexpectedly gay.

Fuck's sakes man, those kids all look twelve years old.

audrey is well over the age of consent. pic related would be me under my boyfriends blankets. i would of just beaten a hard level in a game that he couldn't beat. perhaps the shogun 2 rise of the samurai assault on osaka castle or whatever it is. that level is so hard.

Attached: 33.jpg (854x1150, 166.78K)

I often dream about Basedfer.
I'm in high school skipping class reading an Asimov book under a big tree. I see, two feet in front of me, as I raise my head, I see her.
>I thought I was the only one who knew about this secret place.
>Its a good place to skip class, I say
>Mind if I smoke here, you're not a narc, right?
>Knock yourself out.
Then we start to skip classes together, growing closer. She likes to spend time with me since her dad is an absolute piece of shit. One day she unexpectedly kisses me.
>If you tell anyone, I'll kick your ass.
Then she puts my arm around and we spent a good amount of time looking at the clouds.
Life is good.

I love that idea, playing out in the rain together, roughhousing in the grass. I like kissing a lot. the sex stuff is cool and all but you can't beat being teenagers and just kissing each other. that sort of organic progression. the arguments and the "breakups", then you get back together within 12 hours. doing the law 11/12 homework while you are just in grade 10, absolutely mogging everyone else. you'd make everyone else basically tahlia compared to you. absolutely mogged. trying to pick out the best outfits before school, wearing something to surprise your boyfriend with cause you heard he likes, say, a certain type of thin shirt with those fake buttons and slight v cut bit. then randomly trying to beat the shit out of him but of course you cant really do that. so it would just be funny and confusing for him. just randomly trying to tackle him and jump on him to try and make him fall over. it would be alot of fun. skipping classes to go eat the mcdonalds he bought you, cause you dont get to have that sort of treat alot but he does, and hed just enjoy watching you eat your mango drink in the bathroom stale with your sauage mcmuffin. hed get you to read books like pony palls in your barn. youd spend more time at his place than yours, because of your parents.

Attached: IMG_5403.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

>What is your ultimate (egirl) fantasy?
to stick my tongue in crispys butthole

i knew someone that looked just like audrey
she was a nasty slut and a brony

>. (also guys, remember shogun 2 total war is free on steam, pick it up, last day to pick it up)
kek

I said egirl user desunay, not eBOY. imagine the smell tho ngl doe imagine the smell

crispy is not a boy user
i wish i could imagine the smell though
i would by her dirty underwear and socks

oh my god that sounds amazing user desu. i would love to order some of her period incrused panties and make tahlia eat them. she'd actually have to learn how to swallow then whole, after sucking on them for a while in order to make them soft and malluable. after she let out a burp, signeling me that the deed was done, id have her play the trambone on me, which is to say, she assume a postion akin to praying, (on her knees), and she cozy up to my asshole, openning the cheecks and plopping her face in there, her hands would move away so the cheeks would act as a type of vice roy grip to her face, youd think she would be smuthering, then she would take both her hands and rap them around me, almost like a hug, but shed grap my lubbed up penis (i have a foreskin) and she jerk me off. it would look like she was playing the trombone. blowing into my asshole while shifting my foreskin (cock) up and down.

>no erica
>bunch of nobodies that have never posted here
>keeping a bunch of nobodies instead of a girl who posted nudes here

Shit chart

i bet you are the fag who begs for erica videos there on youtube. fuck off you er*ca fag(got). fuck off back to your paper wasp nest. i bet you play paper mario you rock. rememember you are only a worker wasp to your queen wasp; a number - dispensable. practically and in the grand scheme, useless, irrelevant .

I have her videos, why would I beg for them on youtube.

She flashed her tits for me on omegle once.

No zune either...

>vaperwave
kill yourself
>i bet you play paper mario
Paper Mario is based

nobody cares about zune, erica, or chirikai. or the wendigos from until dawn either.

i just want to shove her cunny juice and pee stained pantsu in my mouth while i masterbate and sniff

all these girls look the same and are 6.5/10 at best.

Crispy is the only one thats above average. you faggots are pathetic. they dont even have personalities for fucks sake. fucking hate all you high school faggots who started coming here because school is closed

Boxxy, creepychan, zunechan were way better than these r9k girls.

Attached: creepychan.jpg (440x584, 32.99K)

>all these girls look the same and are 6.5/10 at best.

>Crispy is the only one thats above average. you faggots are pathetic. they dont even have personalities for fucks sake. fucking hate all you high school faggots who started coming here because school is closed

>Boxxy, creepychan, zunechan were way better than these r9k girls.

cringe

funny how shes like a decade older than these egirls and still way more attractive

are you talking about that middle aged twitch streamer?

Get the fuck off my board you animal crossing playing, tiktok addicted, doomer wojak posting normie

i don't do any of those things, I'm not kasper.

most of these girls are ugly except like 5. top 4 on top right are repulsive. what i wrong with board

Attached: uglyegirls.jpg (1024x1024, 439.6K)

>Crispy is the only one thats above average.
i think crispy is by far the best but what makes her above average? i figured normalfags would not like her.

Cashmeet and maid service for Queen Brooke