Robots & Women

youtube.com/watch?v=wXJrGCN4lMU

Would robots who claim to have problems with the opposite sex say this video summarizes their experiences?

Attached: 1499024835048.jpg (1000x1000, 486.5K)

Nope, not nearly. I'm just ugly.

I can originally hear this image

Does that disqualify you from finding a gf?

I can't remember the copy pasta word for word, but I was seconds away from posting rape literotica just to get people to consider this thread.

No, my interactions with women are perfectly normal, I'm just paralyzed with anxiety whenever I consider asking them out or otherwise making a move on them, and the few times I've pushed past it I've made a fool of myself.

Cope. Its all face, frame, height.

>it's all face, frame, height
>cope
nobody tell him lmao

Do you intend to try again, or are you going let making a fool of yourself discourage you from trying again?

The existence of outliers and the majority of people looking average contradicts this fact.

anons I just can't stop squirting slime help me

Attached: dhbdndndn.png (1023x985, 687.88K)

>Does that disqualify you from finding a gf?
Not exactly. It just makes it very unlikely to find a high quality person who's attracted to me.

What would you consider high quality?

>Do you intend to try again, or are you going let making a fool of yourself discourage you from trying again?
I don't really know. I'm already past my prime and I don't really have any decent options for meeting women at the moment. The times I've been successful were ones where I wasn't really trying and I feel like either that's gonna happen again or I'll just be alone for the rest of my life and I've kind of accepted the fact that the latter might be the case.

If not trying got you the results you wanted, why not stick with that rather than accept defeat? Perhaps the answer lies in that course of action?

>What would you consider high quality?
Someone intelligent, passionate, romantic and really chill; who is curious about the world and cares about personal growth; who is open to having children under the right circumstances even though it's not their primary motivation to seek out a relationship.

Because it's been seven years since I broke up with my ex-gf and the only time it's worked since then was with one girl I wasn't into, and even that was almost four years ago now.

Nope. Get hurt betray. Physically hit lied to ghosted. Numerous other shit and this is from women who I am not even trying to date. There is absolutely no point in trying. It'll only be worse.

If you keep searching and learning from your mistakes, your more likely statistic to find a women like that who returns your interests are you not?

Even if it had only 1 success, that's better than none is it not? If you just refine it, who's to say the strategy won't begin to work in your favor?

Are all of the women around you like this, or is it specific women? If so, how many?

>If you keep searching and learning from your mistakes, your more likely statistic to find a women like that who returns your interests are you not?
Sure, and I do and I will. It's just that I started off with a much lower base chance than the average person.

I don't know stuck meeting them online so any woman who lurks the internet? I don't know lost track. Somewhere in the 30+ range. Then the physical stuff like 3 different women? I have only ever had a relationship with one woman.

Why does the lower base chance matter if you win in the end?

What was the relationship with that 1 women like? And 3 30 year olds are not a good indicator of women you'll meet in the future. Though it may suggest that some of your qualities attract these types of women. But those are yours to address or to not.

Sorry to hear that user
Don't fall into inceldom though. that will pervade your life for a while and then it'll be hard to dig yourself out because you will have convinced yourself that everything is out of your control

>Even if it had only 1 success, that's better than none is it not? If you just refine it, who's to say the strategy won't begin to work in your favor?
Well, as I said earlier the real issue is just a lack of options for meeting women. Back in the day I had a lot of opportunities and sometimes it worked out. Now I only meet one or two women I'm interested in a year. I feel a lot more pressure to try and make things happen when I do because it might be a whole year until I get another chance but I just don't have it in me to be the guy who can operate that way.

No I said at least 30+ women have done that. We are talking amount not age. I can't attract anyone if I don't put myself out there. I just try to talk to people like we are doing now. My only relationship. Well I don't know what to really say about it. Was a long one but lots of blunders and what not though I learned how bad a woman really can hurt someone. Not really sure what to say. It is over and done with.

Why is it you can only meet one or two women a year now as opposed to back in the day? There's plenty of apps to meet and match couples these days.

So 30+ women were manipulative or abusive in a verbal manner, while 3 were physically abusive? Where did you meet the 30+, and did you meet the 3 in the same place? If they're all form online, does that mean you gravitate towards women with certain characteristics online?

whisper Yas Forums yahoo chat second life. Just internet places. I don't gravitate towards this women. They are just happenstance meetings. No didn't me 3 in the same place. Ones my mom one is an old ex-friend and one is a chick in junoir high who punched me in the face in the middle of class. But some how 'no one saw it' Look I am not exactly a high status person. I don't get to go wherever I want to meet people. So most of the time it is online anonymously since real life is not a thing for me.

I just can't do the online thing. I get a few matches here and there but I'm just hopeless when it comes to talking through text and the whole "shotgun approach" to dating really turns me off. I also just find it really hard to get interested in somebody I'm not interacting with in person.

One was a girl in junior high and one was your mom's ex friend. That doesn't mean all of the women in the world are like that.

Though if the quality of the women you talk to is bad, why not seek out a better place online to chat with women? And how does it turn into ghosting and the other types of abuse?

How do you meet the few you meet in person then?

to be fair, irl dating is a bit of a shotgun approach too except you feel like you're in more control and less like you're shotgunning, because you can see the girls and get some sense of what they're like from how they act, before ever talking to em
online, i understand where you're coming from since its just self-reported characteristics and you're just messaging everyone who matches slightly

Are you a woman?
>That doesn't mean all of the women in the world are like that.
The moment you said that really grinds my jiffies. It does not matter if not all are that way enough of them are it is being a problem. And it seems you wish to ignore the fact that I don't get to go where ever I want to meet people as I already mentioned. Do I have to go through every encounter or can we just agree ghosting verbal and physical abuse is pretty shitty and it does not make me want to try more.

I have autism and debilitating social anxiety which makes it really hard to form any close relationships at all

>It does not matter if not all are that way enough of them are it is being a problem.
30+ women does do not equate to (.5)*7.8 billion humans

>And it seems you wish to ignore the fact that I don't get to go where ever I want to meet people as I already mentioned.
Are you a dependent by virtue of age, because that wouldn't stand to be the future by any means if that was the case. Or is there another reason you cannot go as you please?

>Do I have to go through every encounter or can we just agree ghosting verbal and physical abuse is pretty shitty and it does not make me want to try more.
I'm not saying ghosting, verbal and physical abuse are not shitty, but these things don't just happen randomly, and should not bring you to cut out the world, because of the bad actions of a few. How did these encounters go exactly that you've had 30+ result in this outcome?

Do you mean autism in the sense that you cannot see or decipher facial cues? As for the social anxiety, why do you have such anxiety?

This.

Im not creepy, Im just ugly.