BuT WhY doNT wOMeN wANT cHIldrEn

>BuT WhY doNT wOMeN wANT cHIldrEn

Why do you think anons?
Pic very related

Attached: FB_IMG_1588270690209.jpg (720x960, 48.49K)

looks 10x better than a tranny "boipussy" still.

Attached: 43dssf.jpg (600x337, 26.79K)

my mom got one of those when giving birth to me haha how stupid

Fucking it will still make you a faggot though. A faggot who likes to fuck men's gaping wounds.

Attached: 1586380737798.gif (1221x1007, 142.47K)

Why would you want to have children PERIOD?

Subjecting someone to the inherit suffering of life and limitless potential suffering that can await us if we are unlucky.
Throw all aspirations and dreams out of the window because you have to take care of another human being.
Aiding overpopulation and its consequences.
Married to a bitch wife who could just leave you penniless and takes your kids from you?

The majority of parents regret having children. That is why they want to throw them out as soon as possible.
Be moral and get a vasectomy, it is the best you can do for your nonexistant children

>The majority of parents regret having children
Just because yours do, doesn't mean all of them do user.

Just fucking kill yourself if you hate the experience of life so much lmfao. You are an absolute slave.

You have absolutely no clue. You should pay more attention.

Found the ethically literate one posting on a self pity forum...
You are the slave if you are so attached to this world that you feel the need to needlessly bring new humans into existence. Not that it matters incelfag.

Yes goyim, listen to the media that tells you not to have children. Live only for yourself, children ruin your life. Leave nothing behind, white man.

Attached: post.png (500x689, 53.51K)

>The majority of parents regret having children
this is objectively wrong
however the majority of people who dont have kids say they do regret that

Attached: 18bod17smid31.jpg (871x1024, 100.34K)

>white couples having white babies
noooo the advertising and brainwashing in public schools isnt working
dont have children goy, please? white people are really hard to enslave lol.

Attached: A133F324-85EB-46AB-8E43-2683DDF24E66.jpg (840x807, 333.2K)

jesus grow up dude
I don't care about some stupid roasties feelings. Kids are great until you have them
please go to your low IQ spam board

Reminder this is what Tahlias pussy will look like soon.

Imagine being a man and not wanting to have children. Sure, the hard part is finding a good women, and that's definitely a tall task. But the natural order of things is that as a man having a child just equates to needing to earn (a little bit) more money. Women do alll the work and the man is supposed to just have fun with the kid and teach them about sex and stuff when they're 13. The only reason men hate having children these days is because they marry dykes who make them do the womenly duties like changing diapers and shit. Find a girl who actually WANTS to be a mother and let her be a mother. Having a child should not result in any siginifcant work for a man.

do you even read the posts you replied to ?

Make us, nigger.

>jesus grow up dude
He says while advocating a life of perpetual childhood

>Why would you want to have children PERIOD?

>Subjecting someone to the inherit joys of life and limitless potential happiness that can await us if we are lucky.
>Grow all aspirations and dreams on the window because you want to take care of another human being.
>Aiding population and its consequences.
>Married to a loving wife who would never just leave you penniless and raises your kids with you?

Guess it all depends on whether or not you're a scared little faggot

why did sex evolve to feel good but childbirth hurts like hell?

Childbirth doesn't really hurt for animals. For humans our brains just got too damn big. Just that biology didn't discover anyway for an animal to be smart and still be able to fit through a vagina at the same time. In all fairness at least we come out basically earlier than we should. Most mammels give birth to basically little adults who can fend for themselves, while humans still go through 3+ years of "post-birth in the womb" state where they are completely useless who need constant care not to die

holy shit she birthed so hard her ass fell off

Life is suffering only if you are a failure. Are you a failure? Then dont have children. Simple. Life is easy, people just complicate things for no reason.

1. Having a kid is hard. Tons of money, time, and resources apent on them.
2. Most people, including I, would suck as a father.
3. Even if you do everything right, there is a chance they will fuck up and not turn out right. You never know.

This. If government didn't get involved redistributing resouces from winners who should be having children to losers that shouldn't, evolution would naturally guide us toward a prosperous future. Unfortuantely we're headed the opposite way.

>Life is easy
This is the most retarded shit I've ever heard of.

Reproducing is the default for many people, I want to go contrary so I'll sterilized myself.
Plus it's very one sided, my baby daddy could hate me deeply and the baby would still be related to him biologically

Seriously though, if life is nothing but suffering for you, and it's so bad, why not end it? Not everyone hates living as much as you do

I truly underestimated how many retarded normalfags this website entails

Yeah you are just speaking from your stupid imagination and you are COMPLETELY ignoring the ethical aspect of it. Wether you want or do not want smth doesn't change the ethical argument.
Fathers don't spend enough time with their kids because they inevitably are swamped with work. Speaking evolutionary psychology the kid would always be with his family. Learning and imitating his father/ mother. Now children are raised by a psychologically hostile school system the media and the internet. A recipe for disaster.
I have friends and none have a really close bond with their father. It is just hard in this modern time and people are always on the edge.
>Having a child should not result in any siginifcant work for a man.
You are an fucking egoistical asshole. You just want a kid for your selfish little fantasy. It is YOUR responsibility for your kid to be happy and competent. They are not for your entertainment only!
Hey Hitler didn't have kids
fair enough
but you can become a responsible adult without kids. And ignoring the most important decision and the ethics of it is childish in my opinion
Very cool. I am orienting my self on the real world and experiences.
Half of all marriages end in divorce. Take those odds. I know so many dudes.... For example one guy 6'8, funny, creative 3 children. Got left for a yoga instructor. The look on his face...
I guess they never learn... cuz I AM diffrent
to over come reason and logic for a simple coom and perpetuating the suffering of the world
spoken like a true soulles bug
But even you know that this isn't true.
>Life is easy, people just complicate things for no reason.
doesn't that make it hard? There is no such thing as no reason. There is so much suffering and that won't simply change.
this

Attached: 1588034757513.jpg (902x892, 205.17K)

Dumb roast can still adopt.

>they marry dykes who make them do the womenly duties like changing diapers and shit

So do you want to be an actual dad or do you want to be the father that the kid looks back on and thinks 'Yeah we didn't have a relationship. He never 'had time' for me. What a cunt'

you do realize you are on a self pity forum for social outcasts and loosers right?
Of course there is some good. And of course I am attached to it. Plus I am biologically wired to want to live.
But there is an enourmous asymmetry between the good and the bad. Hope is what keeps me and I assume most of people going.
But in the end life is a cheat

That happened to my friend's wife a couple years ago when they had their first kid (he sent me a pic that looked a lot more gruesome but similar). She still has to go to a gastroenterologist pretty regularly to get checked for any more tearing. Friend told me she wouldn't have sex for months with him after, and even then after she started doing prescribed kegel exercises, he said it's like throwing a hot dog down an empty hallway now.

Popping out a kid will ABSOLUTELY destroy your pussy, guaranteed. But they're apparently still very happy in their marriage, so eh.