He faps to lolis

>he faps to lolis
Why are all men pedophiles?

Attached: IMG_3143.jpg (705x705, 50.19K)

>All men are pedophiles.
Can confirm, am male.

hey babe, I don't hit my beat my slap my meat to lolis, wanna set your tranny butt on my ass on my face on my dick?

the same bitches that complain about pedophiles are the ones with a "daddy's little girl" kink.
shut up

lolis are the purest, no one wants to jerk it to hags

Attached: pedophile vs non pedophile.png (1264x471, 109.16K)

False.

I love MILFs

Oh user, you're so romantic... Take me.

Attached: literally me.jpg (720x977, 64.63K)

>She's not a submissive obedient bitch who likes to be slapped and beaten and fucked like a sextoy and follow orders and cook food and do dishes and do laundry and get thrown out of the window whenever I feel angry enough

Attached: IMG_20190326.jpg (2257x2257, 1M)

what a shit wojak edit

>expecting men to acknowledge the psychological trauma and permanent damage inflicted upon little girls when older men prey on them and objectify them
>expecting men to think outside of their dick and their poorly substantiated excuses

Attached: m.png (609x579, 106.35K)

It's coded into our DNA. Men spent thousands of years marrying and fucking girls as soon as they were old enough to have even a chance of getting pregnant. You can't just erase that shit in a century.

This is bullshit, though. The vast majority of men DO acknowledge and understand this, which is why such a small percentage actually act on their urges.

The real issue, I think, is that nobody will even acknowledge that this shit is natural, instead they just pretend it doesn't exist at all. The mental health establishment even attacks and ostracizes therapists who try to work with pedophiles, even ones who've never offended and come for help. Things would probably be a lot better if society could pivot to admitting that men can be attracted to underage girls while also understanding that it's wrong to do anything to them.

Give me at least 1 reason to fap to spoiled meat instead

Attached: v4TOO2rouB0.jpg (850x1282, 310.41K)

I only go for girls plus or minus 4 years my age, so that can't possibly include lolis because I'm 22.

spoiled meat has flavour

>expecting men to do anything that requires any form of empathy

Lol

>Implying hag fags don't exist
If there's no tits or ass I don't see the point, but you just came to generalize and justify your misandry so please continue.

Attached: Milf Lusamine gives younger girls a run for their money.png (720x490, 286.67K)

What a pathetic dick and disgusting fat gut.

Young girls have a higher risk of pregnancy complications, its not practical or safe for them to be used for marriage/baby making material. The ideal age for giving birth is 18-28.

same haha
iirc the ideal range is actually much smaller than that, something like 16-22. After that the chances of birth defects start increasing dramatically. don't remember exact numbers though

Attached: 96a.png (540x790, 162.99K)

>the ideal age for giving birth is *insert current age of consent here*

When I was your age I was dating an 18 year old and that age gap along made me want to kill myself.

>Why are all men pedophiles
found the retard

Attached: tard.png (132x145, 2.17K)

>loli
I prefer shota with an older woman

except we dont.
only the most degenerate coomers fap to this shit,

I don't think all men fap to lolis and it's actually probably just a niche thing to do. So by that logic it is indeed unlikely that all men fap to lolis

milf doesn't really mean anything anymore
15 yr single moms are technically milfs and outnumber the actual milfs

lolis are better than bitter old hags

Attached: ponsuke heart avatar.png (604x622, 404.02K)

>Why are all men pedophiles?
why arent all women pedophiles?

>noooooo you cant fap to the heckin fictional lolirinos!!!
>choke me and call me daddy's wittle girl :3

Attached: 1493739032605.png (540x480, 203.66K)

No it's real.
The people on this website just think in an abnormal, yet accurate, way.

The truth is the men here like kids because they're weaker and easier to control.

The average normal fag is solely concerned with adult women.

i just like petite bodies dude. if you want to fap to hentai, it's almost always huge titted monsters or lolis with no in-between

Nature roastie. Better get a man while you are still young and closer to our ideal.

Attached: 1445733886341.webm (296x360, 890.56K)

Exactly the same situation here. I have no interest in the psychological aspects of loli, the thought of fucking an actual underage girl disgusts me, not just because it's fucked up but also because I couldn't possibly relate to her in any meaningful way. I just really like girls who are small and slender. I don't know why but maybe it's because I had my early teens growth spurt early and was 5'9" by the time I was 11 so I was a foot or more taller than all the girls in those critical middle school/early high school years.

I don't jerk off to lolis or shota, it's illegal where I live.
I could end up in prison for 15 years for it.

Attached: canadian-law.jpg (736x725, 102.74K)