Actually disabled/retarded thread

Actually disabled/retarded thread

Anyone else here actually disabled I wish I could walk normally again

Attached: they-always-say-okay-retard-they-never-ask-are-u-37755717.png (501x605, 269.48K)

Haha OP cant walk! What a nerd!

Attached: 1934122-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x253, 94.87K)

I can walk it is just not easy or fast sometimes I need a cane

I'm surprised that no one here is disabled even though people here have such a hard time fitting in with normal people

How retarded do you mean? Most people here probably have some sort of personality disorder.

Like makes it to function

I had an aneurysm when I was young that left me with memory, learning, and co-ordination issues.

Shit sucks because I otherwise look normal which then incurs disappointment in others due to raised expectations

That is kind of the same for me but instead I have brain and vertebrae damage that did the same but you can tell that I'm not normal if you just watch me

yeah have benign tremors and adhd. worst combination. but hey, people have referred to me as a walking vibrator which is cool, but wont ever get to use it.

Stop posting your nasty small dick. No one wants to see it.

My social worker got me assigned as invalid

The odd thing is.. the people who "guide me" seem to be worse off than me with a ex husband who hates them. Made me do a big think

That's funny do you think you would do a good job at that

Yeah I have that too my parents just take care of me though and I give them my disability

>autism
>adhd
>insomnie
Sucks to live. I always try to fit in but I feel like people always end up hating me.
I have been trying to make some friends at my uni and the only one i could is an asshole who brings me down every time he can.
I feel like it's the only guy I deserve.
I know I sound like a bitch but that's because I am one.

Also i have been on ritalin recently and it s been such a help. It even helps me with my social anxiety

>do you think you would do a good job at that
I think so yeah, but no girl will ever give me a chance.

After my injury happened a lot of people were nice to me and we even had one of those fundraisers and an event for me. Once they graduated high school though I was left behind and I haven't had a friend in years. I can relate

Someone might give you a chance soon enough! I just wish a half decent boy would give me a chance but no one wants to have to take care of an adult

Not enough love on Yas Forums for the disabled. I feel you OP.

Attached: 1396327533238.png (1014x764, 509.56K)

It just kind of surprises me that it seems like there are so little disabled people here when theres also so many people who talk about being outcasts

don't know if it counts, since I've mostly recovered, but schizoaffective bipolar type
never got accepted for disability thanks to my reference (mother) never filling out or sending back her paper she was supposed to fill out about me, or the complete scatter of medical papers across 2 states was too much for them to bother dealing with. thanks to social anxiety never hired a lawyer to help me either nor even went to court

anyway, since I've made a significant recovery since then, doesn't really matter. too tired and depressed to relay some of my experiences, but here's a small story
when I first got diagnosed I was 15, which is a very young age for someone to be diagnosed. I'd had symptoms at 4-7 years old however, so I'd learned to mask it pretty well. anyway, my first or second trip to the ward after already having been diagnosed, I was on the child's side, and one of the nurses was asking everyone's issues. I said schizo. she said "oh you don't look schizo", but I am, and said I am again, she didn't believe me, and was getting angry at me for lying because it's a serious disorder. told her to check my diagnoses. not much of a comment after that.
years later, at 18, I saw her nursing on the adult side, hosting the therapy session. again talking about why we were there and all that. gets to me and speaks over me "and user has been here before, may not want to talk about why he's here, for whatever issue he may have" and moves to the next person.

unrelated, but it's crazy how many conversations I've had on this board alone, nevermind /x/, Yas Forums, or even Yas Forums that attempt to scare me, make me quit my meds, or try to encourage old delusions that I no longer have when I tell stories about my experiences. if you say you have schizo, people assume that means you're going through an episode right now. no sir, if I was going through it right now id be in the ward again.

Attached: 1587851844341.png (480x320, 13.43K)

I get disabilitybux, I work as a janitor part time to make end's meet. Going through the process of actually getting wellfare is hell, but its worth it sort. I don't get much but without I would still be living with my mom and I never want to go back there again.
t. mentally disabled

Attached: original.jpg (1280x720, 103.58K)

I think that counts yeah my problems are physical but that doesn't mean you have less problems than me

I do too but I can't work. I live with my parents but help them by giving them my disability

Good on you user, go hug your mom, cherish the people that love you, not everyone are lucky enough to have that

Attached: 1564408663446.jpg (1280x854, 158.16K)

Sometimes I worry about them getting tired of me but I haven't annoyed them enough yet. I ruined my mom's relationship with her sister though

I don't know if this counts but I think I'm actively dying due to HIV/AIDs. Shit fucking sucks, man. What a shitty way to go out.

Visually impaired. Will be fully blind soon. Glad I can see half a foot from my face but yeah. Shut in, get mild aid but solo. Order everything online, stay in.

>I just wish a half decent boy would give me a chance but no one wants to have to take care of an adult
are you a disabled femanon?

It seems that I'm in that position where I accidentally revealed my gender in a place where I am not supposed to reveal my gender

>It just kind of surprises me that it seems like there are so little disabled people here when theres also so many people who talk about being outcasts

Thats because your social handicap is physical.
Mine is mental and it surprises me that you are an outcast. Everyone views the world through their own lenses friend.
Though I dont really understand your perspective, I can accept it.

Attached: 2793F3B9-EB76-4891-8D2D-DE8EC8CE2DAD.jpg (800x1000, 580.25K)

You would be be surprised people just pretend that people with physical disabilities aren't there. People don't even look at me. Sometimes it's like I'm invisible because people want to avoid making the mistake of being the person that hurt the person that can't walk normally or tie their shoes or whatever. So instead I might as well not even exist.

I have had major depressive disorder, high functioning autism, agoraphobia, adhd, and general anxiety disorder diagnosed at the age of 16. I am only just now at the age of 27 receiving disability. I know I still have my physical health, but my mind is so fucked. I couldn't even work a full day without panic attacks and chest pains. Luckily due to coronavirus my lawyer was able to do everything electronically and over video, so hurray I guess?

Well I treat every person the same way, by ignoring them, so I dont have anything to add on that.
Anyways, you will be fine. Everyone i have met and everything i have seen in my whole life has always reached some sort of conclusion, wether that be fortunate or misfortunate. Both happiness and unhappiness are a temporary state. Find comfort in that.

>so hurray i guess?
Hell yeah, you got disability. Easy money. Congrats.

I have been applied for disability for the past 7 years. During that time I couldnt get welfare because I was applying for disability, all I had was $200 a month in food stamps and the rest of the money I made from selling bitcoin/wow gold/powerleveling people to max level/other game related hustles. That along with my saint mother never making me pay rent so long as I help out with any heavy lifting or general work around the house. If I didnt have my mother the government would have let me die, I am guessing they were hoping I would die or give up while they strung me along and finally caved in when I got legal help.