>meet beautiful muslim girl at work
>instant connection
>she teaches me about islam
>do my own research and realize Islam is the true red pill
>convert to Islam
>asked her dad for her hand
>he cried of joy because white converts are praised into heaven by muslims
>gonna marry her on the last day of ramadan

I'm gonna prepare myself for a life of bliss, lads. She worships me, is a virgin, doesn't even look other men in the eye, has a beautiful body and face and pretty much does anything I ask of her.

When are you guys gonna convert? You do realize white converts can get married within a couple of months, right?

Attached: depositphotos_22600361-stock-photo-muslim-woman.jpg (600x400, 16.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh geez yet another shitty bait thread. No, fat jobless losers are not entitled to any pussy of any race, religion or species.
Stop making such low quality threads you fucking mongo.

No bait friend

Based and halalpilled.
I taught ESL and the Yemeni girls there were so fucking pretty and the older women were so nice. Had I converted I could tell they'd have married their daughters to me in a heartbeat. Submissive, family oriented, modest and beautiful who wants a bunch of kids? Yes.
I couldn't go through with it because I don't think there's a god and I'd feel guilty pretending to believe in one forever.

based. may peace be upon you all.

ISIS recruitment thread? I thought you guys were done for good?

I don't want to be around muslims, I've already had enough of that. So no.

Congrats!

I have seriously considered reverting to Islam at some point. However, I still need that spiritual leap of faith in order to do so. Because at the moment, I do not see any evidence for an existence of a God. However, I have a good friend who is a Muslim and he taught me a great deal about the religion. It sounds like it would benefit me and be a net positive for my life. But I can't join if I don't truly believe in Allah. I do love the women, the traditions, the styles, the morals it teaches etc. though.

I got a muslim wife and didn't need to convert, I'm good

I'm an atheist dating a virgin muslim.
AMA.

I wish isis was a thing in the west.

Does she have a clip?
Fgm is sadly popular around there.

I actually married a virgin Christian whose father converted from Islam.

Islam has its problems and enmity, but we ought to work together against Jews. I regret not protesting the Iraq war. It was a total mistake.

Sorry Ayesha, this BWC is for atheist girls only ;-)

Attached: 4FEB64A6-6AF3-4917-B46C-208901D3C79D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

>wants a bunch of kids
Imagine thinking this is a positive
The alt right really mindcucked you

>I love the traditions
Beheading people and raping children? Kill yourself

Maybe you can do the copout that the super reinterpretive churches do, like Unitarian Christians or Reconstructionist Jews. Say God is "the collective moral potential of mankind" or something like that, and then just copy and paste that in your mind.

ooooh, she a bad girl tho. that's haram.
muslim men can marry non-muslims but not the other way around. at least that's my understanding.

probably never. Islam isn't true so I don't plan on saying the Shahada at any point in my life.

No I meant more like giving to charity, loving others instead of promoting hatred like you do, and having a strong purpose in life that you share with others.

You are an ignorant islamophobe.

Sounds like you didn't do good research.

In exchange of a wife, I would convert to almost any religion, and that shows how little I care about faith in general. I couldnt belive even if I wanted to.

Her family did jump some hurdles to permit it, though mainly it happened so she could come here to live. For that chance they grudgingly considered it, on top of my promising not to impede or control her faith in any way nor our kids.

That's certainly an idea, but I would need more real-life experience with Islam first. Then I might find my spiritual perspective. Thanks though.

fgm looks nice. too bad it makes it harder to cum. but not impossible, right? especially if it's just the hood removed?
a hitachi magic wand could do the trick.

>No no I mean only the good things, not all the rape and violence they spread!!!
>youre ignorant stop being ignorant!!!
Islam is trash and you are trash by extension

Attached: 5574836F-AA10-4600-91DE-057303EF0DA7.jpg (1280x720, 118.42K)

That makes sense. I've also been told they consider it more wiggle room if the person is Christian or Jewish, because they are both followers of the one true god but are "confused" on how to go about it. Whereas Hindus or Buddhists or atheists are just utter infidels.

Stop reading the Daily Mail. Formulate your own opinions shithead.

This guy's just salty he has no naqib gf.

You mean like how Muhammad raided caravans killing and stealing and then spreading the wealth to his subordinates? That can count as loving his friends.

>nor our kids.
So you'll let them cut the penises of your sons?

I've read "deus vult" on here a lot. Holy violence is no good now, but back then it was at least a little based.

Stop reading the quran. Formulate your own opinions shithead.

I'm a Christian, but I don't have any problems with Islam, my main problem is that most of the followers are brown or black, and I would never have my children be of another race than mine.
Muslim circumcision is a lot less intrusive than American circumcision. It's snipping a small part of the foreskin, not removing the entire thing and leaving scar tissue in its place.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I'm an atheist and I'm gonna circumcise my sons. It's actually a favor.

Christ is risen!

>islam
the qu'ran states that allah's words cannot be changed, ever. the qu'ran also states that the torah/old testament, and the gospel/new testament are true, and also says they are the words of allah. now knowing all of this, how does the qu'ran compare against the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ mentions nothing of another prophet, stating that John the Baptist and Forerunner was the last, and actually warns against future false-prohpets (like muhammad).

here's a vid that quotes from the qu'ran, also just a good channel in general:
youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4

i would love for you to explain to me how any of this is wrong, as i never believed in muhammad's lies.

Attached: The Resurrection [03].jpg (1187x1600, 394.79K)

But that has nothing to do with deus vult and religious wars. Jesus taught to show the other cheek and show kindness and compassion even to others. Muhammed shows by example to steal and kill those who are not with him.
How is that a messiah and a person worth respecting?