My room

Is my room comfy? Would a girl be attracted to me if she entered it?

Attached: IMG_20200430_173519.jpg (1920x1864, 803.8K)

not even a little bit i would think a manchild on 7 different ssris lived there. fix your depressing ass life

mega comfy it looks like my room when I was 10 also this

just clean it up a little bit. get that fucking CD off the floor

Expect the fact I'm not depressed. I have been a bit messy guy since I was a kid. I have a good job ( work from home) I have a good body. Workout every day in my room.

I have gym gear which u can't see because is in the same place where I took the picture from.

My Momnsays I need to clean my room but why? Only me goes there lmao

Vacuum your fucking floor.

I guess this is ok if you want to get TOPPED on Grindr because no female would ever touch you OP this is like a mentally ill fags room lol

the floor is scary. what if you fall and die

oh and get a new chair

are you kidding? fuck no. you don't need expensive furniture or decorations, but you do need to take care of your stuff and keep it neat. you can have a shitty desk and a worn out chair, but if you keep it neat and clean, a girl will just think, oh he has shitty furniture but he takes care of what he has and i respect that.

I zoomed in on your badge thing on the floor you look like a artist lmao

How did this even happened? Your room is so messy that is starting to have paranormal happenings

Attached: IMG_20200430_174601.jpg (320x319, 24K)

your bed looks like it belongs in a prison and that blue desk looks like it has been through a bombing run

Did you see the cum stains under his desk sitting area?

>Implying OP doesn't get cuffed to his bed and his bussy stuffed with cocks nightly

Great potential in the room - everything else sucks.
You should throw everything and start anew.

Attached: 1585723374128.jpg (600x600, 69.96K)

Damn are you some kind of faggot? Who even male would even come in here?

So I need to replace my bed and chair? Should I get a smart TV? I want to watch Anime and TV shows while on bed but I can't because my pc is too far from my bed. Should I put the smart TV near my bed against the wall?

And post OPs penis meat

You want to fuck a female and watch anime? Lol

My room from a different angle

Attached: IMG_20200430_175338.jpg (1920x1999, 939.34K)

It's a mess, girls would likely be turned off by it. Get some better interior design, all your furniture is trash and there's literally no decor.
Why would he vacuum a wood floor

Attached: IMG_1125.jpg (3264x2448, 1.21M)

>I need to clean my room but why? Only me goes there
because this is a hypothetical that you asked.
>would a girl be attracted to me if she entered it?

Based room OP. Let faggots cope

That was bothering me sm

Wtf? Do you live in a 3rd world country? How else do you clean wooden floors?

This is why I hate men. They don't see nothing wrong with this. Digusting

Attached: IMG_20200430_175557.jpg (672x438, 79.29K)

>"they don't see nothing wrong"

A fucking broom or a mop you retard. No one fucking vacuums hard floors.

Get a new chair, a wardrobe with doors you can close and a bigger bed, no room for a girl and u to fuck on that. Mob the floor and don't let random stuff lay on it. Keep your room organized.

t. femanon

You talk like a jigaboo

looks more clean and overall better than my room

but no, women wouldnt like it.

Dindu Nuffin!!! Take English you faggot

He lives in his moms house he isn't getting any pussy lmfao.

From what these replys have told me, I should never post an image of my room on the internet.

Your room actually looks pretty clean to me, OP.

Do men like it enough to suck you off?

Doesn't matter, in some cultures its normal to live with your parents until marriage.

user, here is my room from a few angles, sort your fucking life out man

Attached: 1.jpg (4320x1080, 1.04M)

Nice excuse you are still a cuck though

Not in the west you fucking retard. No one is getting laid while living in their parents house over here. Cope and seethe harder, inkwell.

your room is fuking dirty and disgusting
first and foremost get the shit off of your ground and clean the fuking dust
secondly get rid of those fuking dirty pices of clothing you have lying aroung, it is uttermoste disgusting
fag

Attached: 1581760397832s.jpg (250x237, 3.68K)

OP's room is a mess but at least it doesn't make him look like a massive faggot.

i am a girl. you don't need new furniture except for the chair--it's abhorrent. organize your clutter, find places for things and put things away. wash your bed linens and make your bed! you can actually sit on the bed with a girl and watch something on your computer, but she'll only do it if smells fresh and is made properly because then she'll associate it with a COUCH and not a BED. mask the fact that it's where you sleep and jack off to hentai and highlight the fact that it's the most comfortable place to sit and watch something.

I'm not coping, I'm dating a guy in the west who lives with his parents. Because we have the same descent and it's normal in our culture. That's WHAT I was tryna say. Bitches.

Yep, get more pillows bitches love pillows

Disagree, he should really just get a cheap TV. Trying to watch something on that monitor from the bed would be like trying to watch something on a flip phone from arm's length.

Am I the only one here that does not see anything wrong with OP's room?

When did people become such fags?