Why cant women only have sex with 1 man is it that hard

why cant women only have sex with 1 man is it that hard

Attached: smugstew.png (356x352, 324.16K)

Why can't a man only have sex with one woman? You're not a hypocrite, are you user?

i have but she's had an ex for 2 years which is now made me fall out of love. otherwise a unicorn of a girl

woman can have sex without effort
men have to try

because oxytocin only encourages monogamy in men.

Of course. Why would i uphold someone to a standard icouldn't meet myself? that's a silly question

>men have to try

It doesn't take much effort to download grindr and get TOPPED

Okay well that was your chance now you arent allowed to have sex with any girl ever again. Sorry you should have waited picked better.

Pick better*

Originally

i'm not talking about borderline prostitutes

society is in a state of decay and has been for many years. you must accept that the majority of people alive are not of quality, or you will ask a lot of stupid fucking questions like this and have no time for anything else.

I have had sex with 0 women. Of course I'm not a hypocrite, you repulsive wench!

Because they fuck Chad who doesn't want to commit. Rinse and repeat. The cycle starts anew.

I know, I feel like I'm doomed now. Oh well, she left her previous bf who adored her because she got bored so maybe if I don't love her genuinely (impossible) she will stick around longer

the hardest job in the world in convincing a girl between the ages 16-25 that she shouldn't party or sleep around

I'm a virgin and I want to fall in love and have sex with one man for the rest of my life but it's so hard to fall in love and I feel like that guys I do fall for aren't right for losing my virginity with or dating so I'm afraid I'm just going to die alone

it's like buying a car. you figure out what you want, you see what's available, you do your research, but then you have to take a few for a test drive before you can be sure one is right for you.

still a male virgin here on a board with majority male virgins...
What are you even doing here dumb slut

fpwp
I thought I would never see the day.
sad

How old are you?
Most girls saying this are young, so you probably have a lot of time to find somebody worthwhile (or make a mistake).

I'm 20. I still have time but I think people usually fall in love harder when they're very young. Relationships that come later in life seem like they're out of desperation or out of convenience.

If the issue is "guys I do fall for aren't right for losing my virginity with or dating", then all you can do is keep looking. If you give up or take a break, the years will fly by and then it will be too late.
good luck. don't make any mistakes

why can't incels have sex with only 1 woman is it that hard

>1 man
I doubt an average man has sex with only one woman in a single lifetime. I see what you mean though. people are really out here with a year's worth of bodies

why cant people just have sex for procreation
is it really that hard?

women can't even be by themselves or they start having mental breakdowns.
they're WEAK and the strong ones wish they had a weak, feminine side.

I only have sex with one woman though. If I were to cheat it would be because she isn't putting out which still leaves it as a total of one woman I'm having sex with.

>friend invites me to his house for a small party
>be good friends with both him and his wife
>his wife texts me earlier this week, chatting about this and that
>suddenly asks me about sexual fantasies
>tells me her biggest wish is for her husband to let her get gangbanged at a party at their house
>sends me lewd photos

i'm going tomorrow, guys. i doubt her husband knows about these messages, he's a good friend of mine..i don't want to betray him, but she's so fucking hot. i don't think I'll be able to say no if she does something.

Attached: 1514780925855.jpg (224x225, 6.27K)

>good friend of mine
don't do it you fucking faggot

yeah but she's ridiculously fucking hot though, and i'm an ogre so my dick rarely gets wet

how good of a friend could he be if you're wiling to fuck him over
but you're definitely going to feel worse after this is over

i know. i'm probably not going to be able to do it, i know it'd ruin one of the only friendships i have.

the caveman in me wants it so fucking bad though, i've been crazy attracted to his girl for so long.