I finally confronted my parents about my subhumanity

I finally told my mom that it is her fault that I am ugly and that I have paid for her mistake my whole life. My dad just stood there and said nothing, I suspect he knows how I feel. My mom, just like every single woman on the planet, tried to lie to me. She said there's nothing wrong with the way I look. I just wanted an apology from them. They should at least recognize that my life is fucked because of them, I'm their creation. Once I asked my mom why the fuck she had me and she just said that she's always wanted to have a baby. That's it. I exist because of a foid's selfishness, that's the meaning of my existence.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (233x217, 10.55K)

feel bad for you parents desu. what a son you are.

you sound like a jerk OP

Have you tried improving looks. I know it possible to let yourself slip when your self esteem is down. Just work on some improvement. Even if you can't be a 10/10 or whatever. Sorta teaches you self love on the way.

self improving is a joke

No, it works. Its just not a passive path. That's probably the most difficult part about it. The effort.

Imagine having OP as a son.

I hope this isn't real. So fucking cringey man, your dad didn't say anything because hes holding back laughter

oh but I bet self improving can't add me 3 inches more because it is not my fault I was born this short.

You're a bad son OP. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

>that's the meaning of my existence.
thats what youre letting be the meaning of your existence. you are a real person that can define their life however you like. take the reins and start living for yourself.

It can't fix skeletal related things. Its more a muscle and fat game I guess.

> it is her fault that I am ugly and that I have paid for her mistake my whole life.
Did you ever try grooming, plastic surgery, and/or changing your personality?

>My dad just stood there and said nothing, I suspect he knows how I feel
For all you know, he could have been experiencing an usual level of disappointment in you. Or perhaps he didn't know what to say to be of guidance.

>They should at least recognize that my life is fucked because of them, I'm their creation
Your life is fucked because of (YOU). You chose the path that you chose, and you chose the decisions that made you who you are today. Your parents simply brought you into the world and gave you the genes that serve as your basis. Genes evolve based on action.

>That's it. I exist because of a foid's selfishness, that's the meaning of my existence.
Rape babies exist because of the selfishness of rape. Yours is a mutual desire to be a parent. That does not define your existence, your actions and your legacy do. The past tells you where you are and how you got there, not what you will do or what you will be. If you choose to be a slave to your past, then a slave you shall be.

why is he a bad son? you better have an actual argument or dont bother replying

good. the truth shouldn't be left unspoken. they know they failed as parents but tried to cope with it by telling you you're fine.

I did gay sex with a dude

Changing your personality ahahaha fucking r*dditfags where do they keep getting it from

At least you got an answer, I can respect your mom for that. I asked my mom and she dodged the question I bet she was a prostitute.

You called your mom ugly, how did you think she would react. White guys, I swear.

I'm gonna print out this post and put it in my wallet to cheer me up whenever my depression gets particularly bad.

>bro just groom and change your personality bro

Attached: 1586991454983.png (1056x649, 963.14K)

Being ugly is hell, these retards calling you bad will never understand.

Attached: 1585065609024.gif (400x225, 1.22M)

Reminder this was written by a doomer incel

Why are you surprised OP? Where have you been living your whole life, to expect anything from people? Make some money and have plastic surgery, case closed.

You sound like a bitter loser, OP. People who have looked worse than you lead great lives. Don't invite us to your pity party and start fixing yourself.

it's actually the opposite

be yourself is the normie shit
self awareness and doing something about it (change) is the "enlightenment"

so you're saying that i should forgo any sort of self awareness and just start behaving like everyone else?
be a normie npc?

How actually ugly are you OP? you say your short but unless were talking sub 5"4 it isnt absolutely over, and even if you are just move to asia. Anyway you cant complain unless youve done the basics, i.e le beard, haircut meme, teeth whitening, tanning, wearing lifts et cetera. If you are still ugly after normie looks improvement then commit a year or two to harcore gymcelling, saving/ amassing money for any neccessary surgeries like rhino or genioplasty, steroids etc etc then if you are still completely alone its probably on you desu

You're truly pathetic. Having read through your responses to people's suggestions it is clear that everything about you is ugly. Your looks, your mindset, and your personality. Instead of taking responsibility for yourself, you choose to blame others for your problems. You complain about others selfishness, yet you blame others for everything wrong with you, and refuse to step up and work towards improving yourself. You are, by all definitions, the biggest loser I have ever seen. You are truly and undeniably pathetic

You're a shit son. You should be grateful for life and strive to achieve each day. Instead you'll sit in your dark room, shitpost, piss in countless Gatorade bottles while feeling sorry for yourself while cooming and whine because life is a difficult endeavor.

I hope your father beats the fuck out of you for being such a cunt. Knuckle up, faggot.

Attached: soyboy(144).png (328x820, 262.79K)

God, you're so mentally ill. How long do you have to stay in your room browsing this retarded board to think that's an ok thing to say to your mother in anger? Might as well say it, though. Might help you move past.