Would robots date a fembot like pic related? not me but I look just like her

Would robots date a fembot like pic related? not me but I look just like her

Attached: 1575131400552.webm (720x720, 686.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cvority/status/1251370052919713793
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a fan of the haircut

>Would robots date a fembot like pic related? not me but I look just like her
No. Not your personal dating site.

Let's pretend fembots exist. That wouldn't be one. But to answer your question, yeah. Lots of desperate men on this board who like Asians.

Probably, I've long stopped caring about miscegenation if it means a woman will love me.

would if her eyes weren't so big.

Asians are subhuman filth who gave us the chink flu

Post the unfiltered version and I'll decide

Yes, that quite above the minimum to cause sexual arousal, my only requirement being good hygiene, but that's obvious. And I'm not one of those faggot guys who says there is such a thing as "girls you can be seen with in public and girls you can't".

No racemixing is selfish and will always hurt your future children. Not just because physical stuff but also how it makes it harder for the kids to associate themselves with any particular culture.

Yes, because dating "x" means marrying her, having five children and fighting an arduous fight through a lifetime of struggles and hardships to be endured through generations for more than a century.

This is why you're an incel and fail at life.

What's the point of dating if your aren't at least considering them marriage potential

would robots date a girl(guy) that looks like a girl

i prefer big penises uwu

>would robots date an adorable asian woman
What the fuck do you think, you dumb shit?

Attached: nowlistenhere.jpg (500x315, 52.1K)

Friendship, making out and/or casual sex. Normal things.

>if it means a woman will love me
silly bot, women can't experience love

What if she was playfully mean and wanted to bully your pp and finger your anoos??

Attached: 1587930666510.jpg (683x1024, 91.02K)

You can get friends without dating, I can see the point of cuddling and making out, and if you want sexual satisfaction it is a lot cheaper and less time consuming to just jerk off.

Because having sex with a girl is very much different than fucking a rubber pussy or jerking off, ffs.

If you weren't a degenerate in the first place and lost your virginity, then you would need sex over masturbation. Ha what a loser has to spend his money and time just to gratify his sexual impulses.

Attached: 1581840500027s.jpg (124x111, 2.37K)

shut up cvnka. no one believes those pics are actually you.

>not me but I look just like her
no you don't, even if you are a woman you're fat and ugly and nothing like the girl in the video fuck you

gib bug gf

Yes, but not a fembot who makes threads like these.

Maybe if you suck the chink flu back into your ass

Same thread as yesterday and you didn't respond to any post. Fuck off.

twitter.com/cvority/status/1251370052919713793
this shit is ridiculous LMAO

go seek attention elsewhere

gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8

gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay b8 gay nigger kys

why would we not?
stfu that haircut is based

FFffFFuCK YeEEah I WWWOoULLDLdD