Why do you play as the opposite sex in video games, anons?

Why do you play as the opposite sex in video games, anons?

Attached: 1570331652731.jpg (1200x2192, 325.48K)

been a while since ive seen this shillpost

>Why do you play as the opposite sex in video games, anons?
because i want to

Attached: 719.jpg (1080x1207, 99.75K)

I sure do.
Nothing beats having eye candy to ogle as you destroy vast armies with a bladed whip and a pair of guns.

I dunno. They cute. That's a pretty hetero reason to play as a female character imo

Because I'm a transexual. There is no valid reason to play as the opposite sex otherwise.

What's the opposite sex to "transsexual?"
Is it a normal person?

I play as a male in immersive first person games, any game where I intend to do any role playing, or any game with romance. I play as a female in third-person games (if they have nice-looking characters) because I like looking at cute girls and taking screenshots of them.

Attached: ffxiv_02152020_075546_497.jpg (2560x1440, 684.25K)

I only ever do it in games where I can strip them and jack off, and I delete that save game afterwards. All my serious playthroughs are essentially self inserts of myself in some form.

Jill Valentine seemes like a much better experience than Chris. Usually its a case by case basis like this, sometimes guys win.

Attached: IMG_8120.png (275x350, 56.25K)

>"if you play as a girl in games you must be a tranny!"
>"you're not allowed to pick the opposite gender in a game that lets you pick your gender because that means ur gay!"
>"holy shit you are willingly choosing not to be masculine in a game despite being male? it must correlate with some issues you have with your gender and sexuality, oy vey!!!"

Attached: images-1.png (211x239, 6.42K)

in most games the female character model is more pleasing to the eye

because I like going undercover into the inner working of the female side of online roleplaying

As a writer,to investigate the personalities of my characters. In their world,alternate versions of themselves are possible,so I roleplay what they would do in any given situation.

Attached: IMAG007.jpg (1078x710, 271.34K)

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING TRANNYPOSTER. YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER YOUR OPTIONS HERE, BUDDY, BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO FIND YOURSELF IN A FUCKIGN ALLYWAY; BEATEN, STRANGLED, CUT AND ALL THE VILE SHIT YOU COULD IMAGINE. OOOOHHH NOOOOOOO! I PICKED FEMALE PROTAGONIST IN A GODDAMN VIDEO GAME?"""""" YOU MUST BE A TRANNER! A TRANNER LOOOOL YOU ARE A GIRL!!! ;::DODDDDD""" FUCK OFF

and to end this off:
>FUCK TRANNIES
>FUCK JANNIES
>OP IS A FAGGOT
>SAGE

Attached: 1582061762813.jpg (3648x2280, 1.21M)

>implying all three "excuses" arent valid

If I'm wearing caster gear I play female, because the male models always look retarded. If I play a 2h build I play male.

Attached: gatsu1.jpg (886x1251, 178.1K)

Because I don't self insert into the game.
Also butts.

I like to role play in my role playing games

I only play as a female or girl (male) in erotic games. in normal games I always play as a guy when possible.

Masculine men in revealing caster outfits is incredibly hot. No homo

Because I can. Why do you feel the need to ask?

Where is the next four panels where the friend convinces the kid playing to suck his dick and then deepthroat facefucks him while his female character is on screen afk?

Normally they have dresses that go to their ankles and awkward low poly midriff coverings because it's a low effort reskin of the fem version.

In Skyrim it was usually because I wanted to coom, in other games without sex mods it's just because girls are cute. I'll admit to a little "haha what would it be like to be a girl" in stuff like Stardew Valley but that feeling is exclusive to videogames, my only gripe with my irl male body is that it's too fat.

I dunno why OP's image portrays itself as a "gotcha" when those are all perfectly legit reasons to play a girl? The artist must be either a tranny or a Yas Forums poster because both groups are obsessed with accusing as many people as possible of being trans.

I don't know if it was just me, but I turned out trans lol

To get some specific achievements (in games like Warband) or get ez money and items from simps (in MMO).
This is so ridiculous, I remember back then when I was playing wow, I had like 5 high level characters I played with and a lvl 10 female elf to collect gold from simps and it was so easy haha.

i hate trannies so fucking much and of course this post isn't original

Attached: 1572495782759.gif (240x318, 81.23K)

I don't because I'm not a queer. Hilarious to see all the closet queers doing mental gymnastics ITT to justify themselves.

Attached: 1585457386196.jpg (534x480, 55.07K)

i'm not gay, therefore i like to look at attractive women; women are cute. taking these two things into account i would enjoy looking at a woman's ass.

Why would you drive an F150 if you could trade it in for a Lamborghini at no charge?