I had sex with my boyfriend's dad and he ended up finding my bra in his dad's bedroom

I had sex with my boyfriend's dad and he ended up finding my bra in his dad's bedroom.

My bf works in a super market all day and since I live with him and his dad we are both the only ones home. His shift is the entire day and doesn't come home until midnight.
His dad has always been extra nice to me however and went out of his way to cook meals for me during quarantine but I've sort of brushed off his behavior as I assumed it was just out of a nice gesture. Until Monday night when we were sitting on the couch watching a movie and he kept scooting his body close to me to the point where his leg touched mine. I was slightly uncomfortable at first so I crossed my legs to show some distance. Then he commented how pretty my legs were and started caressing my thighs. I told him to stop and how wrong this was, he gently whispered in my ear how I didn't sound sincere and knew I wanted this deep down inside. He then kissed my neck and cheek and told me how soft my skin felt. I was aroused. I basically let him have his way with me and we ended up making out and taking our business to his bedroom. I feel extremely guilty for doing what I had done but if I had to admit it was the best sex I ever had in my life and I almost felt pressured to sleep with him because he kept making these advances on me and I couldn't say a flat no. After we finished I put back my underwear, I forgot to wear my bra and I didn't know where I placed it so I just wore my spaghetti strap and called it a day. (1/2)

Attached: 9A4A4508-6A01-46BA-AFEA-A04074071C46.jpg (750x488, 107.16K)

The next morning my bf is freaking out at me. He told me his iPhone charger wasn't working and was looking for a cable in his dad's bedroom. He searched under the bed and he found my pink bra. He told me he felt it and said they smelled and felt used.
I panicked on the inside and the only excuse I could come up with is "that is so odd, I was actually looking for my pink bra yesterday while I was doing laundry. If it was under your dad's bed he must've took it? I don't know why he would. But that sounds oddly strange of him to do that." And then after I subtly accused his dad of being a potential creep/weirdo who might've done something awful with it. Thankfully he believed my terrible acting and didn't doubt for a second in what I said. I was relieved but then I soon realized that excuse will no longer hold up when he confronts his dad about it which he is currently putting off.

I'm not sure what to do. I can't admit to my boyfriend I cheated on him, let alone admit I had sex with his fucking dad? I hate myself and I regret it. I also hate his dad for making unwanted advances on me and me having to take it. (2/2)

have sex with his dad again, maybe that will improve things.

>if I had to admit it was the best sex I ever had in my life
you say you regret it and didn't want it but talk like a mongrel whore, leave your boyfriend you don't deserve him nor anyone

Attached: 1587216593751.jpg (334x506, 28.21K)

You gotta let him have sex with your dad. It's only fair.

>it was the best sex I ever had in my life
>I almost felt pressured to sleep with him because he kept making these advances on me and I couldn't say a flat no
So does literally every woman want to be raped?

If only my bfs father took an interest in me.

You get what you deserve. Hope he isn't a cuck and he kicks your dumbass to the curb. You deserve no sympathy. Get fucked and die in a fire.

Sage.

This isnt reddit. Cuntoid.

Women are scum you should consider suicide.

>I also hate his dad for making unwanted advances on me and me having to take it.
Oh, shut the fuck up.
If you didn't want the advances, you'd have said something. Nobody forced you into anything. Take some goddamn responsibility. This is why no one takes women seriously anymore when it comes to sexual harassment and rape. He didn't force himself on you. You participate din the fucking, you enjoyed the fucking, and you're keeping the fucking a secret. If you actually felt wronged, you'd have blurted this shit out to your bf from the start. Fuck right off, cunt. Hope you're pregnant.

Tell him he is a betaboi and this is his fate, then start fucking dad on the reg so he wont kick you out

>I'm not sure what to do.
They've both seen you naked. May as well just start hanging out naked.

Hopefully your boyfriend has an NTR fetish

Attached: 0F53420F-CBD8-4CCE-AAAC-E198C2764997.jpg (1366x1650, 231.97K)

Did he cum inside you, my angelic cockloving fembot?

Did he cum inside you, my angelic cockloving fembot?
Also please come to Odessa Twxas and cuck me

Oh boy sounds like you got the old dad son doubledickslam. I recommend you five hail marys and saying in the mirror five times: "I'm not a thot. I'm not a thot. Basic human decency I just forgot." weep for two hours and then tell me how you feel. Your woman instincts should have rationalized your behavior in your favor by then. You're welcome.

I'm just laughing at what a complete whore you are Jesus fucking christ. The dad you bimbo. Don't fuck the dad is rule one I think of life and you broke it that easily. Time to face the music you slut while I wish there was a pepe to illustrate my exact emotion which is a mixture of being astounded, ashamed of the female race and excited that another thot is getting btfo soon. Good luck.

Attached: 1587367107883.jpg (1439x1439, 96.86K)

>Hope youre pregnant
Oh god just imagine that. Imagine being such a pathetic beta that your own father, with whom you still live, chooses to replace you with your own girlfriend. He gives her the dicking she wanted but could never get from your little limp dick. He SEEDS her and makes a new child, then forces you to change the diapers and feed the little bastard while he continues cumming inside your girlfriend

Did you forget the part where he made unwanted remarks and touched me in a sexual manner without my permission? And I expressed to him my initial discomfort and the immorality of the situation? He didn't oblige and kept on continuing. It was only after he increased the intensity of his sexual behavior I started getting aroused and I couldn't help myself.
Also, he wore a condom so I know I'm not getting pregnant, and his sperm is most likely defective by his age.

Imagine being such a deranged incel that you believe this bait

Is it summer, are the Americans waking up, or both?

Attached: 5FB38305-4F5C-4391-A633-62868F03174D.jpg (625x626, 23.97K)

>doesn't recognize the counterbait
gotcha :)

>You cannot laugh at a good larp.
Sure I am such a roody poo newsummerfaggot guys (:

>I also hate his dad for making unwanted advances on me
>me having to take it
so all this effort just for this particular bait then? yawn.

>i could say no but i convince myself i couldn't
>i didn't want to i say but i did it anyway
>i'll try to lie about it even though it'll backfire anyway
>it was the best ever but i regret it cause waah i feel bad now as i have no brain and can't think about things in advance and the consequences
no sympathy user, this is why people hate most women. there is nothing you can do, you will desperately try to find a way to convince yourself you can salvage it and get away with it, but you can't in the end. you will eventually always be found out, you will be a dropped for being a cheating slag with no self control and no brain with a high chance, although some retards do stay with women who cheat on them, but also for being a liar. how do you possibly expect that someone could ever trust you again? your plan is just to deny them the information to make their own informed decision? essentially qualifies as rape, you'd scream as much if you were denied the information to make your own informed decision and tricked into things.

for your sake i hope this is bait, otherwise you've blown it, not just with this guy but with anyone who will leave you if you are not honest with them, because they won't be able to trust you not to fuck their family or friends either once they know, and if you lie they'll leave you for that too. jfc user why are women so dumb

>Did you forget the part where he made unwanted remarks and touched me in a sexual manner without my permission?
Nope. You still didn't tell him to fuck off. Your fault. You'd have no problem telling someone doing shit you didn't like to fuck off in any other case, right? Sibling eating your food? Parent stealing your money? Neighbor trespassing on your property?

But, someone touches you? "Oh, no, no, no. I'm too scared."
>And I expressed to him my initial discomfort and the immorality of the situation?
Oh, yeah. That was totally believable since you didn't even get up to leave or something. Sat right there and let it happen.
>It was only after he increased the intensity of his sexual behavior I started getting aroused and I couldn't help myself.
Yeah, it's all his fault you didn't tell him to fuck off, leave, and call your boyfriend to tell him what was up.
>Also, he wore a condom so I know I'm not getting pregnant, and his sperm is most likely defective by his age.
Being this ignorant as to how sperm works.

>he wore a condom so I know Im not pregnant
2/10 you just ruined a hot LARP

Did you suck his cock? Did you kiss your boyfriend with the same lips that were wrapped around daddys cock an hour earlier? Did you close your eyes and imagine his dads thick schlong the next time your cuck tried to stab you with his inferior cock? Did get so horny replaying it in your mind that it made you cum like the cuck never could?

Pretty sure I saw your boyfriend post on reddit today, he knows you fucked his dad.

Did daddy treat you rough? Did he fuck you like the slut you are imstead of weakly pumping a half hard penis into you like your zoomer cuckboi? Did daddy hold your throat and grunt and sweat on you, reduce you to a cocksleeve?
Im so horny for you to be my slutty fembot GF. PLEASE cuck me fembot

LINK PLEASE GOD IM FUCKING HORNY

Please tell me that odessaposting is a meme now and you aren't the same sad robot.

Lmao imagine weiting this much garbage in response to obvious bait