Why don't black incels exist?

Why don't black incels exist?

Attached: Screenshot_20200430-071452.jpg (1080x2128, 349.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEcs_pAunvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitches don't know about my main nigga Kent

>Who is Thaddius?

There exist incels of all races. Everyone can be a pathetic ugly sack of shit.

Kek. Haven't seen Kent in a while, wonder how that little niggas doing

Even fat niggas get 10/10 blue eyed waifus.
White men just cant compete unless they are born into the 10th percentile of DNA

Attached: vN58oQZM_400x400.jpg (240x240, 12.04K)

Kek. He had sex when he was younger, had sex multiple times in jail, and said he went to clubs and had sex when he got out. There's no such thing as a black incel. I'm pretty sure he said he had sex for the first time at 12 or 13 also.

Unless you're a hideously deformed you cannot be an incel if you're black. A chubby 5'7" black guy is less likely to be an incel over an average looking 6 foot tall fit white guy unironically.

African black incel here

Why not move to the USA/Europe?

>had sex in jail
So he's a literal faggot? Lmao

these tik tok shit is shills and only retards buy into them

I have been. If you've been to a high school in the past 5 years or go to uni you know that young white girls only like black guys most of the time. The only way you can have sex with a white girl if you're white and young is if you're a mega Chad, drug dealer, or pay a girl. The main reason why I'm incel is because I'm a white guy in South Florida. No demographic of girl here likes me.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEcs_pAunvM

this guy fucking hates himself and is in a ton of mental pain.
of course he looks like a chad but the girls love black guys thing is a meme and regional.

plus if a girl likes them its cause they see them as thugs.
its ultimately always the female's fault in what they find attractive.

Dude there's tons what are you on about

They do. Before they were banned the incel subreddits were full of blackcels, and it was widely accepted that white men have the advantage when it comes to dating because all races want them.

Ricecel obviously at the bottom, but loads of blackcels who basically have no chance because a lot of women (especially white and Asian women) simply refuse to date black men, regardless of the media pushing it and the ridiculous race baiting on Yas Forums that makes it seem like all white women are lusting after black cock.

And from which statistic are you pulling this information? And do you by any chance have a big nose irl?

>the incel subreddits were full of blackcels
lolno. The mainstream incel subs were full of white and asian incels. JustBeWhite was full of asian men. There were occasional gatekeeping threads about black men not having it as bad as other ethnics. I started keeping tabs on black and latino incels just because I got tired of rereading the same shit from white and asian people all the time. I don't know what ethnic dating strategy looks like though because I haven't kept up.

Because Jews told everyone blacks all have huge dicks so women jump into bed with them based on a lie.

Attached: black-men-small-penis-nude-2.jpg (650x900, 79.51K)

What the fuck do you think a street gang is.

I'm a kv black incel legit, I look like steve urkle and scrawny as shit, i'm also 5'6 and got rejected by 3 fat white girls in hs, I mostly stay home and do college stuff but no girl was ever interested in me and got called straight up ugly, all kinds of incels exist friend, life just sucks like that.

Attached: 1580189733535.jpg (622x921, 84.11K)

ok tenda, time to go to sleep now

Attached: 1588258131626.jpg (709x765, 90.51K)

Black gang members have been having sex daily since they were like 12 wtf are you talking about?

They have sex with eachother daily

Attached: 1581573122933.jpg (854x480, 48.82K)

Are you fully black or grow up in the hood? The only black "incels" I have ever seen were useally not even 50% black and/or grew up very white washed. In college any black guy can slay really. I know of 5'6" chubby black guys that have sex regularly in college but know many 6'0-6'3" muscular white incel guys/kv guys. Teenage white girls are literally obsessed with short black guys. Most popular rappers now are short /skinny.

I'm a black nerd, I don't really go to college as much and talk to people cause its a shitty community college that rarely anyone goes, I play vidya and watch anime at times but thats my only intersts, also i'm awkard as shit and have nothing to say to girls anyway, never tried tinder but I don't know what to fucking say to anyone.

I'm 6'2" black without any deformities and I somehow still ended up a khhv. Social skills are more important than height.

You don't even need social skills when you're black. Here's how you can get unlimited sex with white girls as a black guy.

>Go to any high school or college party
>Walk up to a slutty looking white girl
>Larp as a thug and say "ayo ill give you the n word pass if you suck diS BBC"

it's literally that easy. Being a young black guy in high school/college is like being a rich white guy in South East asia.

Is this some sort of cope? I'm from NYC there's nothing but little dick niggas who love Dragon Ball Z. I fuck mad bitches with boyfriends and they're all Black and Dominican niggas with lil skinny dicks lmao.

You will not believe me but that's not how it works. Not every black guy can just turn on alpha thug BBC mating mode.

I can't even get black girls to talk to me.

>yes black boy, go fuck white women! nobody gets lynched for that
>oy vey, you said you left me a dollar in the oven? i think somebody already found it!

Attached: D8143C11-3778-40A2-A91E-2CD6F54A25D7.jpg (600x600, 42.49K)

If you black you shouldn't bother talking to black girls. Just like if you're white you should forget about going after white girls and just go for Asian girls. Admit it or not, being black puts you at a huge advantage when it comes to dating white girls. Go on tiktok and you will find 100s of vids like the OP photo. If you have dark skin and a good haircut you are seen as attractive automatically. You don't even need social skills. Just thugmax if you have to speak and use popular slang.