Why don't you just get an asian girlfriend?

why don't you just get an asian girlfriend?

Attached: 1573015119173.jpg (1242x1511, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctbLEQCuJUg&t=
youtu.be/5faFAxPl22E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asian girls don't want me, I am an autistic white nerd.

I am having a seizure if I ever went in that bathroom.

There are no Asians here and I can't afford to go to Asia.
Also a manlet.

Because i'm asian and i have a hu-wite girlfriend

>her
>Asian

We don't claim her. White boys out. We don't need your weird fetishistic shit that isn't even true. The only thing you'll be getting is your balls curb stomped. Not like you need them anyway.

i use tinder passport to all these lovely western countries and i get a disproportionate amount of asian matches

Because most of them look like their face like it was smashed with a frying pan. Even they admit that caucasians are more beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=ctbLEQCuJUg&t=

Because im not white.
n

I wouldn't be here if I could "just get a girlfriend" in the first place.

i have no idea user, i have no idea

it's probably less difficult than you think. but not as easy as you want.

Because I hate asian women with a visceral passion

what makes you think i can get a gf in the first place faggot? these threads are shit. It's just retards nitpicking what's good and bad about them etc.

Why would an attractive guy end up with an asian woman? You're literraly choosing to settle for what's the only choice us beta man have if we have hope of ever dating anybody. even black women have the bar higher

>even black women have the bar higher
lol fag

Attached: 1575426553039.jpg (699x1024, 101.91K)

am I supposed to be impressed? I'd drop that woman for a white one any day of the week even if we had 3 children and a house together

actually scratch that
I would NEVER bring hapas into this world
considering my upbringing, that might just tbe the most selfish thing I could do in life
no wish to pass on this miserable life further

>white women
nice moving goalposts fag

what? you think I wouldn't do the same for a hot black woman too? I merely said white cause that's the one you trannincels try so hard to pretend are inferior to these bug creatures

asian girls especially in america but in general are HIGHLY overrated

the tiers are

white gf
latina gf/middle eastern gf
mulatto gf
asian gf

black gf

Because there are no Asians in South Florida. Which sucks because Asians are the only demographic of girls that seem to like white guys with light eyes/hair in the present day. I wish I was born on the west coast or in NYC. I could have an Asian gf then.

Attached: 6teen-stacey-depass-2.jpg (540x720, 42.04K)

WORKING ON IT
youtu.be/5faFAxPl22E

Attached: chang.jpg (1080x1350, 85.07K)

swap out latina/ middle eastern and white then you're correct

Attached: 1586122378580s.jpg (100x125, 2.64K)

I'd fuck an Asian girl for fun but I can only see myself having children with a white woman.

>WORKING ON IT
I'm sure you are

Attached: 435345435.jpg (976x549, 58.74K)

I want one but it's hard to meet them. There's a huge Asian population in my area but they mostly stick to their own neighborhoods and groups. I have Asian guy friends but none of them are any use, they're all obsessed with white women and treat me like I'm completely insane whenever I show interest in Asian girls, especially because I can actually get white women. (Not any that I'd actually want to date, though, they just have low standards because they have white fever.) Sometimes I meet Asian girls who show interest but it's hard to break into their groups and be the one white guy in a groups that's otherwise totally monocultural, especially because they're often the one tomboyish girl in a mostly male group and dating a girl who's surrounded by a flock of orbiters/overprotective friends is a nightmare.

This is the third fucking thread. Stop it.

Because they rarely have big milkies.

because i'm black, every single asian i have come across always switches sides on the roads when they see me.

Attached: white 'incels'.jpg (1017x1024, 169.59K)

this is a straight cis yellow fever board, always has been. GTFO degenerate tranny